Double Trouble

The Wu
“Ohh annyeonghashimnika Mr. Aiden, Please be sited” said Mr. headmister.

Aiden glared at his sister. He woke up when In Hyun told him about Elaine went to school early, alone 
without a driver whom Aiden paid to send her to school every day. As he reached the office he got a phone
 call from Elaine’s school and asked him to come because Elaine kicked a male student? ‘This is so ridiculous’.

tumblr_mcu1jbYB4i1r0uhpj.gif

“Mr. Aiden, for your information your sister was making a fuss. She kicked our school dancer’s leg, that 
supposed to be in a dance competition next week.” Said Mr. Headmister.

tumblr_mzek4cDtVc1smfafro1_500.png

Aiden listens carefully. Elaine that sat beside him just quiet. 

“It’s not a big deal. Mr. Headmister, you have experienced manage all school problems. How come this tiny 
little much problem you can’t handle until you must ask me to come.” 

“It’s not me that asked you to come.. This boy’s guardian”

“Sorry I’m late. Annyeonghashimnika” said Mr. Kim. Everybody look at Mr. Kim. But Aiden looks at a girl 
beside Mr. Kim. 

tumblr_my2yppeCZj1qchnjco4_250.gif

‘Kim Iris’ Aiden be glued at his place. ‘Aaa jinjja. Why Elaine why? If you want to kick any boy I don’t care
 even I support you, but why must a boy from this family’

Iris shocked with what she just saw. Yes a guy that she had misses a lot. ‘Why must today?’

“Please be sited everyone” said the headmister.

“Okay the purpose I want to meet you, Mr. Aiden is to tell you about..” said Mr. Kim.

“I already know. My sister kicked your son, right? There must be a reason why she did that. If it’s not the 
problem came from your son”

“Okay. Calm down guardians. Now I ask you Elaine, why are you kicked Chan Hee?”

“He called me, Tarzan!”

“She shouted at me!”

“He put my name in dance club without my permission!”

“Err because I can see her talent in dancing!”

“No way! You told me I’m good at shouting right, that’s mean I’m good at singing”

“Her friends called me frog!”

“Because your voice is like a frog’s voice!”

“Hey you never  heard my voice before!”

“Hey kids, stop fighting. Elaine, say sorry to him” said Aiden.

 “What? Oppa!” Elaine’s heart bleeding. ‘Oppa supposed on my side not Chan Hee’s’

Aiden glanced towards Elaine’s eyes. Elaine felt sad, she wanted to go out from the office.

“Mianhae!” said Elaine and then went out from the office. She cried.

“Okay it’s over now. My apologize goes to Chan Hee and family, from my sister for making a fuss to this boy.”
 said Aiden politely. 

Then all guests dispersed.

Aiden came out from the office and searching his sister.

“Mr. Aiden” Chan Hee called Aiden.

“Mianhae for what happened just now. I really don’t know my father would come for this.”

“Huhh never mind. Do you see Elaine?” asked Aiden.

“Chan Hee yahh”  Chan Hee heard his name called by someone.

“Ohh Iris noona. Mr. Aiden, I introduce to you my beauty sister, Kim Iris”

tumblr_me2m6nAsOG1qi8xsso1_500_large.jpg

“Annyeong” said Iris and bowed to him.

tumblr_mypp58oZzV1r7dgszo3_250.gif

“Annyeong. Sorry I have to go. I’m rushing” Aiden left Elaine’s school.

Meanwhile in the toilet, Elaine cried a lot.

“Elaine ahh open the door please” said Chorong. When Elaine went out from the office she ran to the toilet. 
The girls saw her and ran after her. 

Eunji and Kai waiting at outside.

“Kai, how could Chan Hee did this to Elaine?”

Kkamjong-kai-exo-k-33973675-500-220.gif

“Ahh I didn’t know and I’m still have no idea why my dad was so concern at Chan Hee instead of his son” said Kai.

Suddenly Kai saw his sister.

“Iris noona” Kai called his sister.

Iris just turned her head to Kai and gives a smile to him.

“Noona, are you crying?”

Iris smile, “Nope. Why your face looks like having a problem?” asked Iris. 

Kai being quiet since she back from Shanghai.

“I miss omma” said Kai.

 “Kai, I have to go back to the Hospital. Please wait for me tonight. I have something to tell you” said Iris.

“Noona, are you okay?”

“Yes I am okay” Iris smiled to her brother. Then, Iris left the school.

iWMoC8HcuVBNV.jpg

‘You are lying, sis. Your gloomy face told me everything’ he really didn’t know what happened with his sister but he
knows she’s sad.

What will Aiden do o comfort his sister? What happened next to Aiden-Iris relationship?

Catch out on the next chapter :)
P/S: Do upvotes my story guys and comment after reading it!

My fellow readers can leave a comments or any suggestions to improve this story plot. 

by Genie