Trouble

The Wu
Elaine came back from school at 9 pm with a smile at her face and with a swelling eyes.

“Elaine aaa, why are you came back so late? What happened to your eyes, darling?” asked In Hyun, her babysitter.

“Nothing happened, unnie. Unnie, I don’t want to eat. Don’t prepare my meal. I lost my appetite.” Said Elaine.

“Yaa what happened? Why so sudden don’t want to eat?” asked In Hyun. She felt worry about her. Anything 
happened, she is the one who will be blame by Aiden.

“Unnie, where is oppa?” she answered In Hyun’s questions with a question.

“Your oppa still at the office. But he called me just now asking about you and he said he had trying called 
you but you off your phone. Your oppa was so worry about you” said In Hyun.

Elaine went to her bedroom and avoids her babysitter. She locked the door and put a sign
 ‘Do not disturb’ at the door knob hope whoever come to her room will understand, she doesn’t 
want to be disturbed.

do-not-disturb-sign.jpg
Elaine sat on her bed.

“Worry? If he worries about me he will send me to school.” Said Elaine. Elaine fell asleep without
changing her school uniform.

Aiden as usual came back home at 2 pm and bumped In Hyun at the stairs, “In Hyun ah where is Elaine?” 
asked Aiden.

“Mr. Aiden, actually I don’t know what have happen to her. But, she didn’t eat any food after she came 
back from School and her eyes were swelling.” In Hyun explained to Aiden all the details.

“Ohh okay thanks In Hyun” said Aiden and straightly went to Elaine’s room.

tumblr_mzecytDo6t1rwu36bo1_500.jpg

He wanted to knock the door but when he saw a ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign, he moved one step backwards.

“Goodnight dongsaeng. Sleep well. Oppa loves you” said Aiden in front of Elaine’s door.

He felt so tired with all works at the Hotel. He wanted to spend his time with her dongsaeng and 
sharing Elaine’s first day school experience but when he saw the ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign he thought maybe
 Elaine tired because today is her first school day. 

tumblr_myjwizY44r1siqvhio3_250.gif

He remembered about his conversation with Aunt Mei just now. He forced to get married fast since he 
already found her sister. Suddenly, he remembered Iris. Her flaws and laughs. Her smiles and the kiss.. 

‘Damn it, Aiden! Admit that you are missing her crazily. All these driving me crazy’

At 4 am, Elaine woke up from her sleep, she went to the door and open it.

“Still locked?” Elaine closed the door. She thought Aiden would just open if she put that sign but things 
she planned didn’t work. She hopes Aiden will knock and avoids that sign.

Elaine dressed up in school uniform and went to school at early morning. She intended to do that because 
she doesn’t want to bump with anyone else. She wanted to tell Aiden about what happened at the School. 

She felt so embarrass about what happened yesterday at the school gate. She reached school at 5.30 Am. 
She went into the class and started to cry.

“Elaine ahh why are you coming to school so early? Why are you crying?” asked Kai.

Elaine shocked when she saw Kai. “Kai.. why are you here?” asked Elaine. Her tears flowing swiftly. 

“Elaine ahh don’t cry. Omg I really don’t know how to comfort people especially a girl. Please don’t cry. What 
happened? Mind sharing with me” said Kai. Kai has no idea what to do. He didn’t had much experience about girls.

tumblr_mb75eeX1H11rhe0u8o1_500.gif

Elaine told him about what happened between her and Chan Hee. She felt embarrass with what had happened. 

“Actually, I already know about what happened between you and Chan Hee.”said Kai.

“What? But you already came back home at that time” said Elaine.

“Chan Hee is my cousin”

“What?”

“Chan Hee is an orphan. He lived in my house. He always be pampered with my father and yeah you know he 
is in 4A class, medic class. Appa and Omma divorced. Appa wanted me to be a doctor like my sister but I refused
 it. I’m not interested in medic so I’m in this class, 4B, business class. Appa treats him like his own son huhh I 
heard appa rushed back from office because Chan Hee injured and the maid told me about this” said Kai.

Elaine silent. “Then,why are you here in early morning?” asked Elaine.

“Me and Eunji always come early to school to discuss anything that we refused to catch during school lessons.
 But I don’t know why eunji today is a bit late.”

tumblr_mdnb2k1vjc1rz2ngro1_500_large.jpg

“Yaa Elaine ahh, ehh Kai. Wah both of you were early than me today.” Said Eunji.

The three of them started revising the subjects. A productive morning they had indeed.

After an hour, class started filled up by students.

“Elaine ahh Mr. Headmister called you at the office” said one boy.

Elaine walked slowly to the office. Her heart beats fast and suddenly she bumped to Minah. Minah glared at her.


tumblr_mykol6vi8K1rh3zhwo2_250.gif

In the office,

As she entered, she saw Chan Hee with a bandaged legs. He looks so funny though.

“Elaine Mei Xiang Wu, I already call your brother to come” said the headmister.

“What? You call my brother? For what?” asked Elaine.

“First day of school you already made a trouble to dance representator of this school” said one of the teacher. 

tumblr_lzkbnzk03H1qfjmeno1_250.gif

‘Omg god, please help me. Oppa must feel disappointed with me’ Elaine prayed hard in her heart.

Suddenly, someone entered the office.

“Annyeonghashimnika” said Aiden.

‘Aishh oppa’ Elaine felt uneasy.

 


I'm sorry. i supposed to update this story last night but internet connection was so slow. I hope all of you enjoy reading The Wu. 

 

P/S: Do upvotes my story guys and comment after reading it!

My fellow readers can leave a comments or any suggestions to improve this story plot. 

by Genie