A big day

The Wu
Bang...

Bang...

Bang

Elaine who couldn’t control her emotion ran back to the place she left just now.

“Yaaa, Elaine ahh. It’s dangerous there” shouted Kai. But he had no choice, he must chase her. Then Kai ran after her.

Elaine ran fast as her can. Her mind only thought about two people,Park Chan Hee and Aiden. But then he saw a dead body in front of her, it was 
Mark’s friends. But where’s Mark?

naeun-2_zps87ef4796.jpg

Elaine’s eyes on his brother and Chan Hee, “Oppa!” shouted Elaine and ran to Aiden.

“Yaa, dongsaeng ahh” Aiden hugged Elaine tightly. He felt so thankful Elaine was okay in a physical look.

“I am thankful you are okay” said Aiden.

“Me too. I thought that bang sound meant they shooted you…”

“Hahaha no laa. The police shooted the gangsters, but Mark disappeared in this thick forest. We didn’t know where he goes, but police are searching 
for him right now” said Aiden.

“I am thankful all of us in here were safe. Fuhh you ran so fast, Elaine. I am about to fall just now haha” said Kai.

“Ohh you ran back because you heard that bang sound?” asked Chan Hee.

“Haha yes. I thought one of both of you were shooted by the gangsters”

Kai and Chan hee were asked by the police to be interviewed and left the siblings.

“Yaa dongsaeng, who is the reason you ran fast like what Kai said just now? Me or that frog prince? Hahahahaha” said Aiden joking around.

“Yaaa in this peak time also you can joked around haa oppa. Oppa, I am starving” said Elaine and pouted.

“Hahaha okay then let’s leave this place. We will go to eat but we must wait for your two heroes there to finish their interviews with the police” 
said Aiden.

‘Heroes?’ haha thought Elaine in her heart. ‘I got three heroes today’

‘I am thankful oppa and I were safe from that jerk Mark. I really didn’t know how to say thanks to God and yeah the two brave heroes, my closed 
friend, Kai and my one and only Mr. Frog prince, Park Chan Hee. Today is Oppa’s wedding day hmm I felt sad and happy in one time hahaha yeah after 
this I can’t be pampered to oppa anymore hmm gwenchana Elaine Mei Xiang Wu is a teenage girl I can stand by own feet yeah go Wu generation hahaha
okay I will write more tonight because the event will get started in a minute so annyeong’

Elaine closed her diary and participated aunt Mei at the front door to greet the guests. Elaine’s friends also were invited to the wedding, they came 
with their couple (should I mention those couples? No need la). The Ballroom started filled with the guests, Elaine so happy to see her relatives.

“Yaa Mei Xiang ahhh..” Elaine heard her name was called by someone.

“Omg, Mrs. Hwang, I really miss you” said Elaine and hugged the headmistress of her orphanage that once she lived in.

“Omoo you've grown up well. How’s school?” asked Mrs. Hwang.

“The school was great and I really made friends at there. Have a seat, Mrs. Hwang” Elaine greeted her politely.

“Mei Xiang ahh I want to give you something” said Mrs. Hwang and gave Elaine one small box.

Elaine opened it and saw a glitter necklace in it. “Wahh it’s so beautiful”

“It’s yours”

“What? Erkk I can’t accept it. Mrs. Hwang this is too…”

“No, you must keep it because it’s yours since you born. Your father bought it for you but at that time you were just too small so your mom keep it 
and after she died she asked me to keep it for you. But now their Mei Xiang had grown up become a pretty woman. I forgot to give you that day you 
went back to Seoul”

Elaine carved a smile, “Thanks for keep it for me, Mrs. Hwang and thanks for raising me at the orphanage. I had a very wonderful time during my 
childhood. I will wear it everyday”

“Hahaha yes. It’s a must for you to wear that everyday.”

“Elaine ahh go and see your Iris unnie whether she had ready for the event or not” said Aunt Mei.

“Okay” Elaine went to the bride’s makeup room. The room filled with fresh Iris flowers.

“Wahhh unnie you are so beautiful in this wedding dress” Elaine praised her soon to be sister in law.

beautiful-big-day-bride-classy-cute-dres

“Haha thank you. Kai choose this wedding dress for me” said Iris.

“Unnie are you ready to become my oppa’s wife?” asked Elaine and grinned.

“Haha yes. I am ready” said Iris and smiled.

“Hahaha okay the bride is ready then now I haven’t check the groom yet.” said Elaine and went out from the bride’s makeup room. Now she is heading 
to his oppa’s room.

“Hey groom!” but then suddenly he stunned at the person in front of her after open the door.

Aiden who saw his sister at the door turned his head around but then he looked at her sister. He gave a smile to his sister.

“Why? The event started already? How about the crowd?” asked Aiden. But then he realized that Elaine was like glued at her standing place.

“Yaa dongsaeng! I am talking to you”

Elaine kinda like realized and back to reality, “ohh everything went well for this time being..”

Aiden nodded and turned his face to the mirror. “Oppa, you are so handsome…”

bc5co0lcuaa9o0o.jpg?w=290&h=290&crop=1

“Hahaha well well well don’t you know Aiden Tan Xiang Wu is the most handsome guy on earth Hahaha” said Aiden and end up burst out laughing looking 
at her sister that make a jerk face.

“Haishh oppa you are about to marry. Behave please” said Elaine.

“Hahaha nice dress you picked. Btw your necklace also nice” said Aiden.

tumblr_n0yw9zn50M1rwu36bo1_500.png

“Oppa, you know what this necklace is omma’s one. Mrs. Hwang just gave me just now, appa bought it during my birth time”

“Ohh really? Then this necklace has it own sentimental value. Hahh if only we could live as a family since we were born…”

“Hahaha all these are fated to be la oppa. Gwenchana I am thankful for what had happened”

Aiden smiled, “Mrs. Hwang and Omma raised you well, sis” said Aiden and pat Elaine’s cheek.

“Kajaaa, let’s go to the event, yawww groom!”

Aiden laughed then the Wu siblings went to the Ballroom together.

All the guests have entered the Ballroom and the lights off, only the spotlights were spotted at Aiden and the Ballroom entrance door. As the 
door opened, the spotlights were redirecting to Iris.

Aiden smiled as he saw the bride at the door, ‘She’s beautiful as always’

Iris led by her father with her hands in the father’s and the bride-maids.

tumblr_n0yw196t911rwu36bo1_500.png

She started to take step by step in her wedding dress and looking at the guests and smile. She could feel the cold, she’s nervous. A few minutes passed, now she arrived at the altar and looked at Aiden that couldn’t stop smiling.

When Mr. Kim took Aiden’ hand and put it together with Iris’s, Mr. Kim almost teared up “Take care of my daughter, Aiden. She’s yours now”

Aiden could feel the cold of Iris’s hand. Then the ceremony started.

All the guests felt so happy. “The bride and the groom matched well” said one of the guests. Elaine who heard that just smile. Suddenly she shocked by 
the sudden action by Chan Hee that holds her hand. Chan Hee smiled to her.

“You may kiss the bride”

Gently, Aiden pressed his lips slowly yet carefully Iris accepted the kiss. The sounds of the clicking camera were heard. All the guests gave a big applauseto the ‘just married couple’.

The guests started to eat and the ceremony goes smoothly.

Handsome-Taemin-lee-taemin-35114722-500-

Chan Hee that quiet from just now said “Let’s go outside”

Then the two kids went outside because it’s too crowded in the Ballroom. They took a pool side to chat.

“I have something to tell you” said Chan Hee.

“What? Tell me” said Elaine and smiled.

Chan Hee smiled and looked at Elaine’s pretty face “I will miss you”

 


To those who celebrating Valentine, i wish you Happy Valentine's Day. What will Chan Hee tell Elaine?

How was it guys? I hope all of you enjoyed this chapter.

Thank you for reading my story :)
P/S: Do upvotes my story guys and comment after reading it! 

by Genie