Romantic mood

The Wu
“Yaaa what did you say? You are not scared at me?”said Aiden suprising the two birds at the garden.

“Haaa oppa!” Elaine shocked when Aiden appeared.
“Hahaha I meant I err.. you know what, last night, Kai and I were teasing noona. Noona said she was missing you. Yes 
she was missing you like crazy” said Chan Hee changing the topic.

“Hohh serious? She is missing me? I want to meet her after this actually” said Aiden with a smile on his face.

“Uuuuuu~~~ It’s a dinner date. You should bring flowers for her, oppa” said Elaine.

“Haa should i?”

“Haishh oppa you are so not romantic! Unlucky Iris unnie got a lover like you” said Elaine and shook her head.

“Yaa, okay .. okay I will bring flowers for her. okay I want to dress up and meet the robber of my heart hahaha” said 
Aiden and left.

“Euwwwwwww hahahahaha” shouted Elaine.

“So, Elaine what have you,  learn from Kai?”

taemin%2Bnaeun%2Bwe%2Bgot%2Bmarried.jpg
“I learnt dancing…”

“I want to see you dance.. please”

“Noooo. No way. If I dance in front of you then there’s no surprise for the competition since I know you are one of the
 judges, right?”

“Hahaha yes I am one of the judges. Haha you can dance other song instead of the song you will dance on that 
competition”

“Hmmmmm what will I get if I dance?”

“I will give you a bouquet of flowers just like your oppa will give noona”

“I don’t want flowers. What if I dance, then you sing”

“What? Singing.. hahaha you know I can’t sing. Come on, I have to come back early today because I have to study 
after this.”

“Okay okay you must dance with me! Please please hehehe come on, you said you are president of the dance club, 
right? Just a simple dance”

“Okay okay. What song?”

“Bubibu by Apink?” Elaine  the song and they danced according to the song.

tumblr_moscq7aPzh1qdjtnfo1_250.gif tumblr_moscq7aPzh1qdjtnfo2_250.gif
They were enjoying themselves at the garden and dancing together. Chan Hee taught some movements to Elaine too. 
Such a productive evening they had indeed.

Aiden went to the Hospital. He had arrived Iris’s office room.

Iris is settle-ing her works. She has an appointment with one patient. Suddenly someone knocked the door.

‘Haah that must be that patient’

“Come in” shouted Iris.

Aiden entered the room and smiled to Iris.

“Annyeong, Doctor” said Aiden.

“Yaaa, Aiden what are you doing here? I have an appointment after this”

Suddenly a nurse came in to Iris’s room and said “Doctor, he is the patient that make an appointment with you”

Iris looked straightly to Aiden.. “Thanks nurse. You may go”

As the door closed, Iris hits Aiden at hand.

“Ahhh yaaa why? It’s hurt you know” said Aiden while pated his arms.

wTNuD9S.gif
“Why are you doing this? This is hospital not a playground”

“You are so busy with your works. I’ve called you many times, but you always denied my calls. My messages you left 
without replying” 

“Huhhh excuses! All those childish excuses. Okay since you made an appointment with me as a patient then I will treat 
you like my patient. Have a sit, Mr. Aiden.” Said Iris.

Aiden sited in front of her. 

“So, what problems are you having right now?”

“I am sick”

“What sick?”

“Sick of missing someone.” said Aiden and pouted.

“Aigoo, huhh sorry, Mr. Aiden I have no medicines for that kind of disease”

“Yes you have it. I know the medicines that can cure myself”

“Oh yeah? Then you can be a doctor for yourself. Okay. The appointment is over”

“The medicine is here”

“Where?”

“The person in front of me”

“Hahahaah did you just finish read a book titled ‘100 sentences pickup lines for a girl that worked as a doctor’ huhh?”

Aiden stood up from his seat and came to Iris. Iris that sited on the chair felt uneasy.

“Yaa, what are you doing?”

Aiden avoids Iris said and came closer to Iris’s face.

“Yaaaa, okay okay what do you want?” said Iris and pushed Aiden far from her.

“Hehehehe I want you”

“I am working, don’t you see I have many works to be settle”

Aiden felt sad. He left all his works to be with her. But she avoided him.

“Nevermind. I will go” said Aiden and left.

The door closed. All happened so fast. Iris felt uneasy. She could see the sad face of Aiden when he left her. 

“Hahhh this boy always make me feel like I want to kill myself” Iris stood up and came to the door. 
Purpose: chase Aiden. Grrrrr 

As she opened the door, there’s a bouquet of flowers straightly given to her face.

purpleflowers.jpg

“Aaaaa..” shouted Iris shocked.

tumblr_mz4o5plSra1qa1bfmo1_500.gif
Aiden put down the flowers “I know you will chase me. I know you want to ask for the forgiveness. Okay your sorry 
is accepted with one condition, dinner with me and accept this flower” said Aiden and smiled.

Iris chuckled a bit “ Heishh okay okay, but can you wait for me in 20 minutes. I want to settle a little bit work.”

“Hahah yes! Okay” said Happy Aiden.

Hello readers. Sorry for the late update. I have an internet connection problem. I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.
Check out the next chapter of the Wu, what will the dinner turned to?

 

Thank you for reading my story :)
P/S: Do upvotes my story guys and comment after reading it! 

by Genie