Dallyu orphanage house

The Wu

“ohh I’m sorry Mr. Aiden. I forgot to tell you. Your sister name is Elaine. Full name is Elaine Mei Xiang Wu”

Aiden lean on the chair.

‘Elaine Mei Xiang Wu’ confirmed. That girl must be her sister. He has a same surname and a little bit similar to his name ‘Aiden Tan Xiang Wu’.

“this is all the details about your sister, Aiden. I wrote it for you in a piece of paper” said Wee Kit while giving a piece of paper.

In Aiden’s suite, at the balcony,

‘I’ll going to  Orphanage tomorrow. I must bring back Elaine to Korea and I can’t stay here for a long time since uncle Pong has

to take care of the Hotel’

Aiden woke up and take a bath. He is dressing up like this. He must looks cool in front of his sister.

safe_image.php?d=AQB0gYxseMb7Kwxf&url=ht

He drive alone to the orphanage.

At the orphanage,

The orphans are playing around. They look so happy like they no problems.

“Ni Hao ma”

“aaa sorry. Ni hao” reply Aiden.

“May I help you? First of all I introduce myself first. I am Miss Fei. One of the teachers in this orpahanage. How about you?” greet Miss Fei politely.

“ahh sorry Miss Fei. My name is Aiden. Actually, I want to meet headmistress of this orphanage. Can you give me a direction to the office?” ask Aiden.

“ohh you go straight and turn left at the corner. You will see a stairs at your right. Office is at 1st floor.”direct Miss Fei clearly.

“ohh thanks. Xie Xie, Miss Fei”

Aiden walks alone, suddenly he saw a tree house..

4ea9d2529308140fc83451e8da0d4c86.jpg

‘woahhh, nice’ he continue walking until he reach a stairs.

Then, he enter the office. After talking with the clerk, Aiden asked to see the headmistress.

“Ni hao. I am Mrs. Hwang, headmistress of this orphanage”

“Ni hao. Nice to meet you, Mrs. Hwang. My name is Aiden….errr…..Aiden Wu”

Mrs Hwang’s face turned red. Now, she knows who’s Aiden.

“Actually, Mrs Hwang.. the purpose I’m coming here is to…”

“you are from a Wu family. Hmmmm.. what do you want?”

“do you know Lim Lin Xiang?”

“Why? Are you one of the messenger from that old lady?” said Mrs. Hwang fiercely.

He knows that ‘old lady’ that Mrs hwang mentioned was his grandmother.

“no. Mrs. Hwang. Don’t misunderstood me…”

“so, what do you want?”

“I am Aiden. Lim Lin Xiang is my mom.  My aunt told me that I have a sister under your  guidance, right?”

“So, do you want to take back your sister? For what? She already lives happily in here. Don’t disturb her happiness.”

“okay then. Let me see her… for a while.. I just want to see her face…”

“Aiden, you are not allow to see your sister. Go back to Korea and manage your family hotel, just leave her. she’s safe as long as she is with me. In this orphanage” said Mrs. Hwang clearly.

 

 by Genie