Departure

The Wu

 

02(1).jpg

“Aiden. Please take care of yourself at China and bring back your sister”  said Aunt Mei.

“Okay auntie. You take care of yourself too. Don’t come back late from work. Hmmm or maybe you can spend a little much time with uncle. Hahaha” replied Aiden.

“Your uncle? Without you in the office there are extra works for your uncle. How can he spends his time for me?”

“Auwww auntie. Haha okay I will go back to Korea as fast as I can. So that my works would not burden your time”

On the plane,

Aiden sitting beside the window. Aiden sings song tittled Lucky by Exo.

So lucky my love~~~~

He noticed a girl at his right side.

That girl gives him a smile.

‘Yeppudda’ Aiden’s heart spoke. Yeppudda means beauty in Korea. Aiden’s heart suddenly beats fast than usual.

‘I can smell her. She smells so good’ Aiden can’t stop staring at her.

That girl noticed. Aiden is looking at her.

“Is there any weird things on my face?” said that girl.

“Ohh yes. There’s a mosquito on your forehead”

“What?” that girl touch her forehead. ‘nothing’

“That mosquito already gone. Hahaha” Aiden smile to that girl.

‘So weird this guy’ wondering in heart.

So, Aiden’s journey started with a good feeling. Hehe

The plane started to move. The journey from South Korea takes 1 hour and 27 minutes.

 

by Genie