Heartbroken Iris

The Wu
Iris saw Mike (her fiancée) with other girl hugging and kissing each other. Mike looks happy and that happy expression never shown to Iris. Mike never smiles whenever she met Iris.

Iris ran from that place. She can’t stand to watch as it so hurt her.

tumblr_lochu5HF5K1qzod0qo1_500.gif

During he ran, Aiden saw her “Hey, Iris. Here is your drink..” Aiden shocked.

He saw Iris’s watering eyes. Then, he follows Iris’s footsteps.

Iris stopped at the bridge at the lake. “Mike, why are you doing this to me?” Iris shouts. Aiden heard a girl’s voice shouting. Then, he goes to that place but he couldn't hear what Iris shouted.

Aiden quiet. He sees Iris cries.

34.jpg

‘Why are you doing this to me? You hurt me a lot. You’ve just broke my heart into pieces. You said you love me, but who’s her? Am I not enough for you? What I have supposed to do? You never treat me nicely. I came from Korea because I miss you but why are you doing this to me’ . Iris cries non-stop.

She cries about 10 minutes and suddenly she remembered about Aiden. Aiden told her not to go anywhere. ‘It’s quite dark here’ Iris sees the surroundings.

Iris make a moves to go back to the fun fair but then he saw Aiden sleeping on the bench near to the bridge and at his hands he holds two drinks. “Ohh he brought drinks for us” Iris sat on the bench beside Aiden.

She sees Aiden’s sleeping face ‘Cute..’ Iris’s mood turns. No cry.

Suddenly, “KIM IRIS!!..”

Iris turned her body and search the voice that call her in the dark night.. She saw Mike. Alone? “What are you doing here, Iris? You are supposed to sleep right now at your house” asked Mike.

“Why you should bother, Mike? Then, what are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to sleep too?” asked Iris back. Suddenly, Mike kissing scene just now came to her mind.

Aiden heard a noise. That sound disturbed his sleep. Aiden opens his eyes and saw a Iris’s eyes are full with tears and saw a guy…

”Heyy, why both of you are fighting? Can’t you discuss properly?” Aiden still in his sleeping mood.

Mike just noticed Aiden on the bench. Suddenly, he became furious.

“Kim Iris, now you tell me what is going on with both of you in the dark, on the bench? Are you outing with other guy behind my back? You are such a ! You never enough with one guy!” said Mike.

Papppp…Iris slaped Mike’s face.

Aiden who watched that scene was very surprised with this couple.

“Hey dude. We are doing nothing. Relax” said Aiden tried to comfort Mike.

Suddenly, Mike punches Aiden persistently. Aiden who was still in sleeping mood couldn’t do anything to protect himself. He just shocked with Mike’s fist.

Iris feels scared. But then, she got to Aiden who is unconscious.

Before Iris want to help Aiden, Mike forced her to follow and bring her to the car. They leave Aiden on the bridge. Iris cries in the car.

“It is not like what you thought” Iris choked.

“You and him on the bridge in the dark night and you want me to think not that both of you are doing nothing? Ridiculous!”

Mike drove his car recklessly and Iris non stop cries…’Aiden’


My story a bit slow. I'm sorry. I will improve my writing after this. Happy reading!

by Genie