Elaine meets Aiden.

The Wu

“You are her sister. I hope both of you can get along together. I think if your mom still alive, she will do the same thing.” Mrs. Hwang smiles to Elaine.

Elaine silent.

“Hurry. You must sleep. Tomorrow you are schooling.” Mrs. Hwang tucking her in the bed.

In the morning, Aiden dressing up nicely when he got a call from Mrs. Hwang. She said she had told Elaine about Aiden.

In  the orphanage,

“Good morning Aiden. Have you read all Elaine’s diaries?” ask Mrs. Hwang

“Good morning. I just finished all of it last night. It was so sad. Thanks for sending all that things. I really appreciate it” say Aiden.

“you’re welcome, Aiden. Now, we are heading to the treehouse”

“Treehouse? Why?”

“That treehouse is your sister’s favorite place. Haha” explain Mrs. Hwang

At the treehouse, Mrs. Hwang opens the door. There’s a girl sitting on the floor.

Aiden’s heart beats fast.

Elaine stands up and comes near to Aiden.

“Mei Xiang, he’s your brother”

Elaine do a poker face.

Mrs. Hwang leaves the siblings at the treehouse “Don’t fight”

“Hai sister”

There’s no answer from Elaine.

“I know your name is Elaine. Elaine Mei Xiang Wu.. Don’t you want to know my name?”

Elaine quiet. No answer.

‘Is she deaf? Grrrr’ Aiden’s heart spoke.

“Go back to Korea. Leave me. I want to live here” said Elaine.

“Don’t you want staying beside your family?”

“My family is here.” Reply her. Elaine leaves the treehouse. Aiden speechless.

He goes to the orphanage’s canteen.

“Hey, Aiden”

Aiden surprised and scream. Aiden’s scream makes Iris fall down but Aiden managed to catch her before falling down.

1385998_600287483350240_1564249827_n.png

“I’m sorry” both of them said it.

“What are you doing here?” ask Aiden.

“I’m doing some charity work” answer Iris.

“Ohh..”

Suddenly “Help help help..”

Aiden and Iris rush go to the place. There are Mrs. Hwang and Miss Fei at there.

“Omma, wae geurae?” iris asks to Mrs. Hwang. Aiden surprised.

‘Omma? Is she Korean? Aigoo then I just can speak korea to her not English’ -.-

Then, he saw Elaine on the grass.. “Elaine..” Aiden scream

“What happen to my Elaine, Mrs. Hwang?” Aiden cry.

Miss Fei calls ambulance.

“She fell down from the tree house” said one of the orphan.

“Hurry up. We must bring her to the Hospital before its too late” said Iris.

Iris looks at Aiden.

#ParkShinHye #Beautiful

‘why he’s crying? Who is that girl to him?’

 

by Genie