Last Practice Day

The Wu
Kai went out from his bedroom and bumped to Iris.

“Hey, don’t you have a date with that bang’s daughter?”

“No. she cancelled last minute” said Kai.

“She couldn’t did like this”

‘“I think she doesn’t agree with this business marriage. Never mind it’s much easy for me if she disagree with this 
business marriage. The chances this business marriage cancelled is bigger.” Said Kai and carved a smile.

“Then, where are you going now?” asked Iris.

“I want to go to Elaine’s house. The girls are all in there. Why do you wanna join? Hahaha”

“Yaaaa! Who said I wanna join.”

“Uuuuuu~~~”said Kai.

“Yaaa noona, why not you join them. Then Aiden can meet robber of his heart. Hahaha” Chan Hee added. They kept 
teasing Iris.

“I don’t want”

“Are you sure?” said Kai.

“Aaaa noona!! Pali if you want to go then dressed up now”

“Haaa okay okay” Iris went to her bedroom, dressing herself.

“Then you?” said Kai and laughed.

“I want to study. Bye” said Chan Hee avoid Kai before he get teased from Kai.

“Hahaha I will send a kiss for Elaine” shouted Kai.

“Yaaa, don’t you dare to do it, babo!” shouted Chan Hee back. Kai laughed.

At Elaine’s house, the girls were already at the Elaine’s room. A last minute practicing with the girls and Kai. Aiden 
just spent his time in the library at his house. He doesn’t want his presence disturbed Elaine’s friends practicing.

“Wahh Iris unnie. Hmm you want to meet Aiden oppa, right?” said Elaine and chuckled.

“Hahaha no I..just.. accompany Kai.. yes hehe” said Iris.

“Hahaha unnie, come I bring you to oppa, you can’t sit here, then if you come tomorrow there would be no surprise.” 
Said Elaine and clinged at Iris’s arms. Iris followed Elaine’s steps to the library.

Elaine left Iris at the library’s door.

Meanwhile Aiden couldn’t concentrate reading the books. He kept checking the phone.

“Omg Kim Iris, where are you? Why you are not answering my call? Even my messages you don’t ever read?”

tumblr_m9pflm5i5T1ro2d43.gif

Aiden lied on the sofa and closed his face with pillow.

“I’m going crazy like this. Arghhh” Aiden stood up and go to the door. When he opened he saw Elaine and Iris at the
 stairs. He rubbed his eyes.

Then, he closed the door but not so close so he can see Iris. “She is heading to here?”

tumblr_mz9beaFgKV1qchnjco3_400.gif

Aiden’s heartbeat race. He waited at the back of the door.

‘why she took a long time to knock or open the door oh my goshh’

“Yaa, Kim Iris!”

Iris shocked when Aiden is in front of her already. Then Aiden pulled her get in to the library,

“Why you took so long to open the door or even knock it?”

“I thought maybe I will disturb your reading time.. err hyee Aiden, did you miss me?” said Iris and change the topic.

“Haha of course no! We just met yesterday” said Aiden.

‘Omg Iris, if you know how much I miss you’ Aiden’s heart spoke.

“Okay then I want to go back home. Bye”

Aiden pulled Iris’s hand.


“Yes yes I miss you” said Aiden and pulled Aiden to him and hug her.

Iris carved a smile. Then the two birds continue lovey-dovey-ing in the library. They spent time with reading books 
and sharing an informations together.

While at the living room, the girls and one boy were practicing and laughing. Then, Chorong, Eunji and Bomi went to 
the bubble tea shop

“You know what, tomorrow Aira will be at our competition” said Namjoo.

“Who is Aira?” asked Kai.

“She is Sehun’s classmate.” Said hayoung.

“Why are you not following them?” asked Kai to Hayoung.

“I don’t want to bump with him. Don’t ask me why” said Hayoung and next join Elaine at the kitchen.

“Namjoo yahh why with that Aira? Is there any important thing with her?” asked Kai.

“Ohh she’s fansite runner. The one that holds a DSLR camera with a long lens then she will capture many photos. She 
is a damn pro. Fuhhh. She is one of the photography club members” explained Namjoo.

“So?”

“Aiyooo Kai why are you so slow? Then she will capture our moves on the stage so whenever you saw Aira you must 
smile, don’t make a jerk face might be you jerk face will be upload to school website or..”

“Or what Namjoo?” asked curious Kai.

tumblr_m7tolk49PP1rc5d9wo1_250.gif

“Or would be in the school magazine hahahaha”

“Ehh wait a minute, we have many schools’ photographer, so how would I know that is Aira or..”

“Hahaha Kai Kai. Nevermind whenever you saw someone who is holding camera then smile at them. Okay I just can 
describe Aira with one word : pretty” said Namjoo with a moving eyebrow.

“Okay, friends. Here there are our bubble tea” shouted Eunji.

All of them took their bubble tea from Eunji and Bomi who were back from the Bubble Tea shop.

“Hayoung ahh, I saw Sehun just now, he..”

“I don’t want to hear” said Hayoung and closed her ears withpillows.

“Hahaha she must be shock tomorrow” said Eunji whispered to her friends.

Hai readers. I will not update the Wu tomorrrow and a few days ahead beacuse i will go back to my Hometown and 
as all of you know 'HomeTown' got a very slow connection of internet hehe. I hope you enjoyed this chapter 
of the Wu.

Catch out the next chapter of the Wu. What will the competition turn to?

Gong Xi Fa Cai and Happy Lunar year to my lovely readers.

Thank you for reading my story :)
P/S: Do upvotes my story guys and comment after reading it! 

by Genie