Asking Help

The Wu

I’m having a sister. Wtf? Haha can’t believe it.

I must find my sister. She must helps me to manage this Hotel. I can’t do it alone just because I’m the only grandson in Wu family. Aunt Mei can’t give birth. I must find my sister. I need her.

Aiden says to himself. He couldn’t sleep at that night thinking of his sister.

“She’s in China. China is a big country. Where the hell she is? In what state? How’s she looks like? Like appa? Or mom? How about her age? And if I go to China, who’s going to manage this Hotel? Huhhhhhhhh” many questions comes and he keeps thinking many things.

Aiden try to find a solution to go to China without leaving his works. “Ahaaa maybe I can ask Aunt Mei and Uncle Pong” Aiden go to sleep with a happy feeling.

Tomorrow- in the morning – at Wu Hotel

CEO-luxury-office.jpg

“Gwangsu, please come to my office” Aiden ask his Personal Assistant using a intercom.

“Please cancel all my appointments today. And please find the best investigator for me as soon as possible. One more thing, please check for me is Aunt Mei is in her office right now?” direct Aiden.

Suddenly, Aiden’s intercom rang.

“Yes, Gwangsu?’ ask Aiden.

“Mr. Aiden, Mrs. Mei is in her office right now. Do you want me to direct the line to her room?”

“No. its okay, Gwangsu. I just want to make sure she is in office because I want to meet her by myself”

“Okay boss!” said Gwangsu.

Gwangsu has been works at Wu Hotel since Aiden was at High School. He is 5 years older than Aiden. Eventhough Gwangsu is older than Aiden, he’s still respect his boss that much. That’s why Gwangsu is one of Aiden’s trusted people besides his aunt and uncle.

Knock knock..

“Aiden’s here” shout Aiden in front of Aunt Mei’s office.

General-manager-office-design.jpg

“Come in, darling”

“Aunt, I want to ask you something. Mind spend a little bit time for me? Its about my sister” ask Aiden politely. He asks because he knows aunt Mei is quite a busy woman.

“Of course. For you, anytime, Aiden hahaha.”

Aiden smile. He’s feeling happy.

“Aunt.. I want to go to China to take my sister back. He’s my biological sister. i want to take care of her. She is a Wu family. Our family”

“No one forbids you to go, Aiden. I really ask your forgiveness on behalf me and my husband because we know this but we were not making any effort to bring back your sister back to Korea. I’m so sorry, Aiden” said Aunt Mei.

“At first, I feel a little bit angry with both of you. But then I realize, my angry feeling won’t bring back my sister to Korea. So I decide to ask Uncle Pong since he knows where my sister lives”

“When your mother is still alive, we know about where she lives. But after a year, when your mother is died, her house demolished to build a new building. And according to uncle Pong’s investigator, your sister was sent to an orphanage house” explain aunt Mei.

“She lives at orphanage house? Whereas she’s having a house here and a brother at Korea” Aiden’s tears falls. He’s feeling sad. He’s wondering that his sister is having a hard time while he is busy with works at Korea. That makes him feel sad.

“Be patience, Aiden. I feel you. Go and find your sister. She needs you. She lost her mom at the age of 6 year old. She had passed a very hard time. Bring her back to Korea. You need her and don’t forget Wu Hotel needs her too.”