Departure 2

The Wu

The plane landed safely in Shanghai Pudong International Airport.

3a69b7c44abc42638f471661.jpg

All passengers leaving the plane. They started to take their luggage.

Aiden took his bags. Then he saw the girl that sitted beside him on the plane. She takes her bags but suddenly one of her bag falls down from the trolley.

Aiden help her.

“Kahmsamhammnida” said that girl.

Aiden replies with a smile.

Then that girl make a move.

‘Arghh Aiden, you should ask her name. stupid you Aiden’ Aiden sigh. Nevermind. I believe in fate. If I meet her after this or anytime, I will ask her name. Aiden makes a promise to himself.

He makes a move to the entrance. Waiting for his driver. And suddenly his tummy sounds. He saw Starbucks and then buy a drink. Then he saw that girl, like again?

2104.jpg

 

“Hai” that girl greets Aiden politely.

“Ohh hello.”

“Haha what is your name? since I forgot to ask you just now”

Aiden surprised.

“Aa my name.. is.. Aiden Wu. You can call me, Aiden. Haha how about you?”

“Ohh Aiden. What a very nice name. call me Iris. Nice to meet you, Mr. Aiden”

Aiden smiles happily.

“So, what are you doing here?. I mean….”

“Ohhh actually, I’m waiting for my fiancée since he has a meeting”

-.-

“Ohh erkkk fiancée?.. ohh”

Both of them silent. Then she got a phone call.

“My fiancée is here. Sorry bye”

“Bye, iris” 

He sits on the chair.

‘Okay Aiden. Focus. You come here for your sister not searching a life partner.’

His phone ringing. And then leave the airport.

 

by Genie