Hi Tea with Aunt Mei

The Wu
Elaine had a tea time with Aunt Mei. Aunt Mei told her many stories from the family stories until the fairy tale stories. 
As all of you know, Elaine wished to be a princess. Aiden who just woke up from his sleep went downstairs when he 
heard Elaine’s laughing.

“Yaahh you’re so noisy! Hohh Aunt Mei, how are you?” said Aiden.

“I’m fine. Why are you at home at this time?”

Elaine turned her face to Aiden and glared at him. Aiden chuckled silently.

“Hahaha I have something to be settled” said Aiden. Elaine scared if Aiden told Aunt Mei about what happened at School 
just now.

“Have you thought about what I told you that day, Aiden?” asked Aunt Mei.

“About what?” 

“Marriage” said Aunt Mei.

“What? You want to get married? Jinjja oppa?” asked Elaine.

“No. Ahh not yet aunt. Not yet, no dongsaeng”

“I see In Hyun is a perfect well matched for you since she knows how to take care of Elaine” said Aunt Mei.

“In Hyun is just Elaine’s babysitter not more than that”

“But why not, Aiden? She knows how to cook, take care of your lovely dongsaeng. What do you want more? She can 
be a perfect housewife”

The situation was getting worse because aunt Mei never stopped forcing Aiden to get marry with In Hyun unnie. 
Elaine remained silent. She scared if she said anything would be more harm for Aiden.

“Or you already have a girlfriend?” asked aunt Mei.

“I don’t have a girlfriend”

“But why that day in Shanghai Hospital I saw you kissing with Iris unnie” said Elaine.

“What Elaine? What did you just said? You are kissing with who? Iris? Who’s Iris?” Many questions were out from aunt 
Mei’s mouth.

“Yaaaaaa dongsaeng!”

BV5vk8ACYAA2xPr.jpg:large
“Teheee mianhae oppa” said Elaine and gave Aiden a smile.

“Did you hide something from me, Aiden?”

“No, aunt. Of course no.”

Suddenly aunt Mei’s phone rang. She was rushing and must be at the meeting. She bidded a goodbye from the siblings.

Elaine ran away from his brother and straightly went to her bedroom.

“Yaaa, where do you want to go?” Aiden ran after Elaine and about to catch her but she managed to get in to the room 
and closed the door.

“Yaaa oppa, I have many homeworks. I want to finish it” said Elaine then chuckled loudly.

“Yaa after this don’t ever mention about Iris in front of our family, arachi?” Aiden shouted in front of Elaine’s door room.

“Why? She will be part of our family, right oppa?” asked Elaine behind the door.

tumblr_mrf5g2k7RF1ry8y97o1_500.png
Aiden silent. A part of our family? ‘Is she loves me like I do?’ many thoughts came out from Aiden’s mind.

Silent Aiden made Elaine opened the door.

“Oppa, you gonna marry Iris unnie right?” asked Elaine.

“I’ve hurt her”

“What?”

“I left her. Remember when we were rushing came back from Shanghai”

“You shouldn’t do that. How could you?”

“I know it was my fault”

“Then say sorry to her”

“What? No way!”

“Oppa, didn’t you remember, you asked me to say sorry to Chan Hee. Actually, I didn’t have even intention to say sorry 
to him but for you, I did. And for this time, you must say sorry to her, for a sake of me” said Elaine.

Aiden sighed.

Aiden can’t sleep at that night. He went to Elaine’s bedroom then he saw Elaine’s was sleeping.

tumblr_mzhfsvn3wa1siqvhio1_250.gif
‘Haah I can’t disturb her sleep. She is schooling tomorrow’

Aiden went out to the Park near to his house. He walked around the Park.

‘I won’t marry In Hyun. Yes she knows how to take care of Elaine but how can I marry her if I’m not even love her’

“Hoii” suddenly, Aiden felt someone hit him.

ed8384ec9db45.gif%3Fw%3D440
“Woah Kim Iris. Haaa Jinjjaa you are surprising me”

“Hahahaha Yaa Aiden, annyeong”

“Are you drunk?”

6-Park-Shin-Hye-The-Heirs-Kdrama-Fashion
“No.” said Iris. Then she walked and about to fall but Aiden managed to catch her.

“Aigoo this girl. Why are you being like this?”

No response from Iris, “Yaa Kim Iris, are you sleep?”

Aiden looked at Iris. ‘I can’t left her at here Huhhh’

Aiden carried Iris in his arms bridal style and brought her back to his house. 

As they reached home, Aiden brought her to the guest room. He tucked Iris into the bed in guest room and put on the 
blanket to make her feel cozy. 

Aiden looked at Iris and pats her cheeks. In that time, he studied Iris’s face. Her wide eyes, her cute nose, her 
soft and chubby cheeks, her fair and white skin and her eyes stopped at her pink lips. This lips once touched his 
lips at Shanghai. Slowly, he came closer to Iris until he can hear her breathing.

Knowing he did a wrong thing, he retreated. Suddenly, he fell asleep beside her.

 


How was it, fellow readers? What will happen when Iris woke up in the morning saw Aiden beside her? What happen 
when Elaine saw it?

Catch out the next chapter of the Wu. Thank you for reading my story :)
P/S: Do upvotes my story guys and comment after reading it!

My fellow readers can leave a comments or any suggestions to improve this story plot. 

by Genie