Introduction

The Wu

Elaine Wu

8.00 a.m at China…

 

100_0899.jpg

i’ve been living in this world for 16 years. Mostly spending time reading books at the tree house located in the orphanages backyard.

Orphanage? My new house after my mom passed away since I was 6 years old…

“Today is Elaine’s birthday!” said Miss Fei in morning assembly. All students starts singing a birthday song for me.

“ahaaaa thank you” wish me with a straight face. I enter the class as usual.

The bell rang….it is time to go back to the dorm

While everyone is going back to the dorm, I silently go to tree house at the backyard.

4ea9d2529308140fc83451e8da0d4c86.jpg

 

Aiden Wu

8.00 a.m at Korea. Waking up with sore eyes because he didn’t get an enough sleep. Aiden mostly spend his time managing Wu hotel which is his family business. As usual he’s  dressing up to go to the Hotel.

Men-Suits.jpg

 

At Wu Hotel. As he enter the Hotel, all employees wish him Good Morning. Here and there.

 “I don’t want to be disturbed” said Aiden to his secretary before he enter his office. He has a lot of documents to read and sign.

Knock knock knock….suddenly someone is knocking the door.

His face turned fierce. Suddenly he hear a voice “aunt Mei’s here”

Immediately he open the door and aunt Mei enter the office room.

“Hey Aiden. How was your sleep last night?”ask aunt Mei

“erk kinda good” reply Aiden

“Aid, you are 26 years old already. How time flies so fast. So, when do you plan to get married?”

“aunt, I have no time to find a soulmate of my life. I have a lot of works to do”

“until when?”

“until I die maybe? Hahaha” Aiden laugh. But seeing his aunt face turns red means she's angry, he stop.

“Aiden, do you have any appointment tonight? I have something to tell you.”

“aaaa for you, anytime” said Aiden with a bright smile.

“okay good, then let’s have a dinner with me at my place. See you”

 

by Genie