Hospital

The Wu

lee-minho-the-heirs-9.jpg

“Mrs. Hwang, how can she fell down from the tree house?” ask Aiden. He really want to know about it.

“The orphans said, after you leave the tree house, she came back but there was no you so she ran to find you. Suddenly, she fell down” explain Mrs. Hwang.

The circumstances at Hospital is very harrow.

“If only I don’t leave just know..”

“Aiden, don’t say like that. This is all fate” said Mrs. Hwang.

Suddenly, Iris comes out from the operation theater.

“Iris, what are you doing in that room?” ask Aiden.

“Aiden, Elaine is in stable condition”

Fiiuhhhh..Aiden relieved after heard that.

“But, we need to wait until Elaine conscious first. Then we will check again.” Explain Iris.

‘She’s a doctor. Hmmm’ thought Aiden.

 

“Mrs. Hwang I give you a chance to visit her first. I want to manage Elaine registration”

Mrs. Hwang enters the room.

“You never told me you are a doctor?” ask Aiden.

The-Heirs-Lee-Min-Ho-and-Park-Shin-Hye.j

“Why must I?” reply Iris.

“You never told me you have a sister?” ask Iris.

“hmm why must I?” Aiden replied.

Then, Aiden leaves Iris.

After managing Elaine’s registration, Aiden comes in to the ward. Elaine is sleeping. But then, she heard someone is enter her room, she’s awake.

09.14-huh-gak.jpg

“Ya, dongsaeng. Call me, oppa” Aiden feels sad. He never thought he will see his sister in this condition.

“Oppa,..” Elaine smiles to her brother.

“Please stay healthy. You are the only sister I have in this world. Don’t leave me” said Aiden.

tumblr_m1zkvajolI1r5d0qbo1_500.gif

“Oppa, I want to follow you back to Korea. Can i?” ask Elaine.

“If you don’t want also, you must follow me back to Korea. Rest well" said Aiden.

 

by Genie