A right

The Wu

“Am I have no right to take her back even see her for a while? Mrs. Hwang, Elaine is my sister, my biological sister. How could you do this to me?”

Aiden feels sad.

“where are you all this time? Why now only you think about your sister?” ask Mrs. Hwang

Aiden is crying. He can’t stop the tears flowing from his eyes.

“please, Mrs. Hwang. I never know I have a sister. If only I know this, I will take her back to Korea for a long time ago. I will not burden you and your orphanage”

Mrs. Hwang is crying. ‘oh moo his behavior and his tears.. all about him.. remind me of Lin Xiang.. lin Xiang- ahhh what should I do?’ sigh

“Aiden, your sister had went through a very hard time.. you know?”

“I know, Mrs. Hwang. That’s why I’m here. I want her to get what is hers and want to make her happy beside her family. Her biological family.”

“Aiden, you have no idea what she’s suffering now..”

“what? Suffer? Mrs. Hwang tell me… tell me”

“she is different from..err..other.. kids”

“what do you mean by ‘different from other kids’?” ask Aiden.

“Elaine, your sister is having a depression.”

“what? How can be like that? Ohh godddd..”

“Aiden, relax. Calm down. she’s having depression since she was 7 year old after your mom passed away.”

Aiden speechless.

“Aiden, relax. Don’t cry. Probably your mom will sad if she see you like this..”

Mrs. Hwang hug Aiden.

“you told me to be relax? Mrs. Hwang, you are mom’s bestfriend. You know all about her. you know she have a son, right?”

Mrs. Hwang nod.

“then, why you don’t find me and tell me about this? Why you place my sister in this orphanage while she still has a family at Korea? Why?”

Aiden goes mad to Mrs. Hwang for not telling him about Elaine.

“don’t you know your parents’ story? Do you think I can just let what your grandma will do if she found out about Elaine? Think about it, Aiden?”

Aiden keep silent.

“Aiden, better you go back to your Hotel. I will tell Elaine about this. May be it takes a little bit long time, but I swear I will tell her. then only you can meet her”

Aiden leaves the office.

“Woah handsome guy is in our orphanage? Mei Xiang-ahh look at that guy”

Elaine look at that guy. Suddenly, Aiden look at her. Rushly, Elaine leaves that place.

Aiden asks one of the orphan,

“hey girl, can I know who’s Mei Xiang?”

Then, that girl pointing towards a girl that’s wearing a spectacles.

“is she having a long sightedness?”

“no. she likes to wear spectacles because she says that spectacles is from her father”

“okay. Thanks”

Aiden can’t see clearly Elaine’s face. But ahh ‘Mrs. Hwang will call me” sigh

 

by Genie