Sister

The Wu

“yes, Aiden. Halmeoni asked her to did that” add Uncle Pong.

“if she loves my father why she follows halmeoni says? I don’t understand” Aiden protest.

“their marriage never got Halmeoni’s bless. your father was married to a Chinese. Halmeoni  did not agree and never bless their marriage. after that, the halmeoni  forced your mom to leave your appa. But after finding out that she was pregnant, Halmeoni do good to your mom. After your mom gave birth to you, your grandmother took you from your mom” said uncle Pong.

“Haelmeoni asked your father to choose be with you and halmeoni or with your mom. Your father did choose your mother instead of you and leaves Halmoeni. After 4  years, your father back to your grandmother's house and say your mom leaves him  but actually Halmeoni forced her to leaves your appa” add Aunt Mei.

Aiden’s tears flowing. he’s feeling down.

“then your mom came back to China” said Uncle Pong.

“so, my mom is Chinese. why no one told me about this, so now where is she?” said Aiden.

“She had died, Aiden” said Aunt Mei. Her tears flowing non stop.

Aiden cry. His heart is sick.

“She died during your younger sister 6 year old...”

“Sister? Who? Do I have a  sibling? Tell me uncle, aunt. I have a right to know about it.” Said Aiden.

“Aiden Wu! You have a sister at China. She lives in orphanage since she was born” said uncle Pong.

“What? I have a sister? Unbelieveable”

“Yes. Believe us. Before your father died he had said he had a daughter. I have investigate the activities of your mother in China but it was too late. Your mother had died. but I failed to keep track of where your sister lives. I’m sorry, Aiden” tears flowed from Uncle Pong’s eyes.

“it’s okay, uncle. You had done your best to find out about my sister. Now it’s my time to find my sister. Thanks uncle for this priceless information” said Aiden.

“Aiden please, if you have any information about your sister please tell us. Both of you are under our responsiblity.” Said aunt Mei.

“Will do that, uncle, aunt” reply Aiden.

They hugged each other.

 

by Genie