Elaine's new life

The Wu
“I want Elaine to finish her school first” said Aiden.

“Did she know about Wu Hotel?” asked uncle Pong.

“Actually, she knows a little bit only but she seems doesn’t interested in business.”

“Nevermind. One day she will understand. You must send her to a best school in Korea”

“Yes of course. I have tell Gwangsu to find for me and luckily it near to our house” explained Aiden.

After 2 days, Aiden finally discharged from Hospital. During Aiden in Hospital, Elaine lives with aunt Mei.
 Aunt mei taught her about the family and all things that related to her. 

Aiden and Elaine are in front of their house. “Tadaa welcome home Elaine Wu” Aiden shouted. He feels 
very happy.

“Hahaha wahhh oppa’s house so big”

tumblr_m4oi2g9lVM1qgz9mxo1_500.gif
“This is our house. Oppps appa’s house not mine hahaha”

A smile created from Elaine’s mouth. She feels very happy and blessed. She found her long-lost brother and now 
she will live in this heaven. Hahahaha

“This is where a princess should live actually. A paradise” said Elaine.

Aiden laughs. Suddenly he remembered about her Elaine’s diaries ‘Princess Elaine’s diary’.

“Geez, you dream too big. Becoming a princess is ain’t easy kid. Come I show you this house” said Aiden.

“Tadaaa this is your room. My room is here in front of your room. Hehehe”

Elaine opens her new room’s door. ‘wow’ she saw her photo hanging on the wall.

“Where did you get those pictures of mine?” asked Elaine.

“I got it from Mrs. Hwang.”

She found her boxes and starts to ransack the boxes. Suddenly she found a frame pic and puts the frame
 near to her chest.

“Hmmm looks like that is you fav picture from all the pictures”

#Victoria #Fx

“Oppa, do you know who is this?”

“Nope. Why?” he doesn’t understand.

“She’s our mom. Lim Lin Xiang”

Aiden takes the frame from Elaine. Yes, she had appeared in my dream..

“Our mom is beautiful”

“Hahaha yes she is way more beautiful than…Iris unnie” Elaine laughed.

“Why are you mention her name?” Aiden stuttered. But heard Iris's name make Aiden smile.

tumblr_mnbf958ujb1qc48jco7_r1_250.gif
“Hmm oppa GOTCHA! Hmm secretly you admire her hmmmm”

“Yaaa don’t ever simply making a conclusion like that”

“Uuuu oppa are you blushing? Your cheeks turn red hahahaha” Elaine laughed. 

“hmm shhhhh you know what all this time this house is really quiet but then after you entered, it become noisy.
 Noisy Noisy Noisy~~~” Aiden leaves Elaine’s room. His face became hot.

“Hmm oppa you are changing the topic!! hahaha” Elaine shouted as she saw Aiden about to go out from her room.

Suddennly Aiden shouted from downstairs “Yaaa dreaming princess, let’s have our lunch. I’m waiting at 
dining hall”

They have a very well lunch cooked by their super maids team. After lunch, they have a desert time at the
 living hall.

“Oppa, you told me you will start working on 3 days ahead. So, what I am gonna do in this house? Huhhh 
I will live a boring life if you are working”

Aiden smiled. He knows Elaine is a talkative person. She will keep tease everyone and makes everyone
 feels happy. Her smile is just a wonderful smile. 

tumblr_mnbf958ujb1qc48jco4_250.gif
“Oppa registered you a Korea language class. So, before you start schooling next week” said Aiden.

tumblr_mdbu83tuRs1ros9sso1_250.gif
“Oppa, I know this is a very good for me but can you please after this if anything you want to do and it is
 related with me please asks me first. I want to make my own decision and I don’t want others make a
 decision for me”

"Arasoo(okay)" replied Aiden.


How was it, readers? Hehe next episode Elaine will start her new school life so stay tune hehe Do subscribe, comment and upvote!

My fellow readers can leave a comments or any suggestions to improve this story plot. 

by Genie