Ooops!

The Wu
“Ohh  Hai Chan Hee” greeted Kai. Chan Hee turned  his eyes to Kai. Kai who just came out from the toilet
 greets Chan Hee.

“Haha Hai Kai” said Chan Hee.

Then Chan Hee’s friends come to that place. “Ohhh Elaine ahh” said Minho and waving his hands.

minho-wave_large.gif
“Minho. Hello” Elaine greets Minho politely.

“Do both of you know each other?” asked Kai.

“Yeap, we walked to school together just now” said Minho giving a smile to Elaine. Chan Hee glared at Minho.

“Why?” asked Minho whispering. Chan Hee shooked his head.

“Ohh I see. So, boys she is my new friend from Shanghai, Elaine Wu. She is a very soft and loving girl” Said Kai. 
Kai smiled to Elaine.

tumblr_mbl2o9X1oq1rytre0o1_500.gif
Elaine smiles to them. “Annyeong my name is Onew”

“My name is Jonghyun”

“My name is Kim Kibum. You can call me Key” said Key.

 “I’m done. Kajaaa(Let's go)” said Eunji who was ready to go back to the class.

“Aaa Eunji yahh annyeong” said Key. He couldn’t hide his excited feeling when saw Eunji.

“Aaa.. err Key” Eunji smiled shy and all of them were like ‘what’s gotten with these two people’…

“Yaaa girls let’s go back to the class. It’s economy time!” said Kai and grab Eunji’s and Elaine’s hand.

“Why Kai is always surrounded by pretty girls?” asked Chan Hee with an unsatisfied face.

In the 4B class, School ended.

tumblr_m9jgidXDf81qbcxw3o1_500.png
“Ahhh jinjja I’m so tired. Teacher gave us many homeworks.”said Eunji. Elaine and Eunji put their
 head on the table.

“Yaa Elaine ahh have you choose which club you would enter?” asked Kai.

“Not yet. Both of you are in what club?” asked Elaine to Eunji and Kai.

“Kai in dancing club while me in singing club” explained Eunji.

tumblr_inline_msai6ytj6M1qz4rgp.gif
“Never mind, whatever club you enter, we are okay with it” said Kai.

“You are not necessary to enter the same club with us” Eunji added. They smile to Elaine.

“Oh okay. Never mind I can register later” said Elaine.

“Okay girls, I have to go. Byee” Kai bidded a good bye. 

“Bye Kai” they are waving their hands to Kai.

“Eunji yaa I want to ask you something. Kai said that you have a crush on one of the famous boys in this
 school,  is it right?” asked Elaine

“Yaa do you want to replace Kai as a teaser huhh? Hahaha” said Eunji

“Haha I just ask because I’m curious about it” said Elaine.

Eunji looked at Elaine’s nerd face. She realized her new friend is very cute. ‘Maybe she is the 
one could understand me’

“Okay you said you want to go for a club registration right after this? Come, I bring you to the right 
place. While we are walking, I’ll tell you” The two girls packed their things and went out from the class.

“Okay you can start telling me about Key” said Elaine.

tumblr_mykol6vi8K1rh3zhwo3_250.gif
Eunji smiled when heard Key’s name. “Hmm I like him..” 

“That’s all?” Elaine did an unsatisfied face.

“That’s all my feelings for Key. Don’t ask me why I like him because me myself don’t know what is the 
specific reason. He is handsome, charismatic and attractive.  Aaaaaa” suddenly Eunji screamed. 

“Why are you screaming?” asked Elaine. Eunji pointed her finger and ask Elaine to turn back. She saw 
Key's and Chan Hee's shadow from window beside her. 

*this pic pictured Eunji's feeling 

tumblr_mesf20bzkB1raaw91.gif
'Are they heard what we were talking?' Eunji felt uneasy.

"Annyeong" said Chan Hee and Key together with their hands waving to the girls.

“Annyeonghaseyo… I’m sorry we don’t have much time, we must go to register Elaine.. arr sorry” Eunji 
bowed and pulled Elaine’s hand. Elaine who clinging at Eunji’s arm just followed.

Chan Hee who noticed Key's changed expression went on saying “Ehemm I have something to tell Elaine” 
said Chan Hee. Chan Hee pulled Elaine’s hand.

tumblr_mykol6vi8K1rh3zhwo1_250.gif
 “Don’t worry I will bring her to the registration place. Bye” said Chan Hee and took Elaine’s hands  
went away from that place, left the two birds.

 


Haha what will happen when Chan Hee pulled Elaine's hand and take her away from Key-Eunji? 
Aren't all of you curious how the registration went? Catch out the next chapter of The Wu.
P/S: Do upvotes my story guys!

My fellow readers can leave a comments or any suggestions to improve this story plot. 

by Genie