Office Hotel

The Wu
Kai dressed up to meet the daughter of Bang’s family. Early in the morning, appa told her to meet her or else he will miss 
the meeting of his family and the Wu family. Iris had gone to work in the morning as she received an emergency cal from 
the Hospital.

“Kai ahh, appa said the Bang’s daughter will meet you at the Starbucks café. Do you need someone to accompany you?” said 
Chan Hee.

“No. it’s okay. You can just help the family to prepare for the event tonight” said Kai and ran to the front door. Strabucks 
is just near from his house so he decided to just walk to the café.

“Cool, Kim Kai. Cool. Just be cool. Why are you being like this? She’s not a monster. Grrr” said Kai to calm his heart.

He walked to the street. After 15 minutes he arrived at the café. The café seemed to be silence because there were 
less people in there.

Kai entered the café and stopped at the cashier that placed in front of the café. He saw a girl with a long hair and bright 
eyes. He be glued at the place, yes she was the one who captured his pictures during the opening stage at the competition.

‘That camerawoman.. that school fansite’s girl’

large.png

Suddenly that girl turned her head to kai.

She smiled, Kai smiled back. Realizing the purpose he came to the café and just went away from the cashier table.
 He had choose a place that far from people and sited.

“Where is that Bang’s daughter? Yeah girl is always late.” He mumbled alone.

“Are you Kim Kai?” suddenly he heard a girl’s voice.

Without turning his face he said, “You are late… err.. you..” said Kai. He saw that fansite’s girl.

“Ahaaa yes. I am Kim Kai. I am waiting for someone and those words I said just now were not meant to you” said Kai.

“Ohh I think those words just now you dedicated specially to me, isn’it?” s

“No no no!...”

“Hahaha Kim Kai, you are so funny. Actually you were the one who late. I am Bang’s daughter. My name is Aira. Bang Aira. Nice
 to meet you, Kim Kai” Aira carved a smile then chuckled.

“Ohh yeah Aira. What a very wonderful name you had indeed. Nice to meet you too. Have  a seat please” said Kai.

original.gif

‘I am soo gonna make you fall in love with me, Aira. So that you will not cheat on me like your brother did to my sis’ 
said Kai in his heart.

Then Kai and Aira chatted together. Kai felt so happy to meet Aira. He started to fall in love with her flaws.

Meanwhile at the Wu house,

Elaine cleaned her room and suddenly Aiden came and jump on Elaine’s bed.

“Oppa, can’t you see, I am cleaning my room right now?” angry Elaine was blabbering to her oppa.

“Are you busy?” asked Aiden.

“Yes!” said Elaine and nodded.

“Oppa wants to bring you to the Hotel”

“What? right now?”

“Yes. But if you are busy then…”

“Yaaa yaaa oppa. I am not busy at all actually. But let me clean a little bit much  and then we go to the Wu Hotel”

“Hahahaha okay. Don’t be late or you will go by walking” said Aiden and went out from Elaiine’s room.

“Yaaa oppa, don’t be so cruel!” shouted Elaine and cleaning fastly as she doesn’t want to be left.

At Wu Hotel,

“Tadaaaa” Aiden showed an office  room to Elaine.

“Haha oppa, why with this room?” asked Elaine and entered the room. A long table with a cozy chair, the book racks and all 
the things in that room made the room looked so exclusive.

“This is manager’s room. My old room before uncle Pong’s dead”

“Ohhhh….” Said Elaine and nodded her head.

Suddenly Gwangsu got into the room, “Boss, there is someone wants to meet you at your room”

“Who?”

“I don’t know. He said he is your friend” said Gwnagsu.

“Ohh okay. Yaa dongsaeng, I want to meet someone you wait for me at this room. Just stay in this room. 
Don’t go anywhere” said Aiden and went out from the room.

 Elaine took  the book at there and read while waiting for her brother.

Meanwhile in Aiden’s office room.

“Do I know you?” asked Aiden politely. Might be he is the investor that wants to invest in Wu Hotel.

“Of course you know me, didn’t you remember me?”

Aiden frowned. ‘I think I had saw this guy, but I just forgot who is he’

After seeing Aiden’s confused face, the man said “I am Bang Mark. Iris’ fiancée” he smirked.

“Iris’s fiancée? Hahahahaahahahaha” said Aiden and laughed loudly.

“Why are you laughing?”

“You should realised your position. You are Iris’s ex fiancée. Got it?” said Aiden.

“Hahahahaha she was the one who asked for a separation but not me. I am still hers. Okay I don’t want to waste 
your time. Straight to the point, I want you leave Iris or..”

“Or what?” said angry Aiden. He could feel his situation became hot.

“Or you in danger” Mark smirked.

“You think I am scared of you? Now I got it. you were the one who hit me at Shanghai.”

“If you want to hospitalize once again in your life then marry her. Don’t you dare to do that Aiden”

Aiden lost his patience. He went to the telephone “Security, come to my office now!!!” shouted Aiden on the phone. The 
workers heard Aiden’s big voice and scared. They never see Aiden mad and shouted like that.

“Get out from here, Mr Bang!” said Aiden.

Suddenly the Security came in to Aiden’s office with Gwangsu and Elaine. Elaine who heard her oppa angry voice 
just now shocked and went out from the office room.

“Bring him out from this building, now!!!!”’

The Security holds Mark and his friends’ hands and ready to take them out from the building as their boss requested.

“You gonna regrets for what you just did, Aiden.!” Said Mark and left.

Elaine could see Aiden’s angry face. His eyes turned red.

“Gwnagsu tell the Securities department that guy and his friends prohibited in this Hotel!”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTNBdJlwWwSSnyPztBTZG

“Okay boss” said Gwangsu.

Gwangsu whispered to Elaine “ Let’s go out. You oppa is in bad mood”

Elaine just followed Gwnagsu. She went back to the office that Aiden asked him to wait.

 


 

How was it guys? I hope all of you enjoyed this chapter.

Thank you for reading my story :)
P/S: Do upvotes my story guys and comment after reading it! 

by Genie