Hospital 2

The Wu

In Elaine's ward,

2013_5_zpsd73e60ec.jpg

“Hey sister. How are you? You look so healthy” greet Aiden.

“I’m fine,,,..”

tumblr_mabnfwIeaV1qm4souo2_250.gif

“Jinjja?”

“What is ‘Jinjja’?”

“Ohh I forgot. You don’t know Korean language. Once, we go back to Korea, you must learn it!”

“Oppa, you are so fierce.” said Elaine.

Aiden smile, “I can be more fierce, if you’re not listen to my instruction”

 “Oppa, don’t you feel it is too fast to bring me back to Korea?” ask Elaine.

“Sis, oppa already leaves the Hotel almost one week. Pity Uncle Pong and aunt Mei. Whatever it is you must follow me to Korea no excuses, arachi? I mean understand?” said Aiden.

“Okay. But, oppa, I want to go somewhere before we go back to Korea”

 “Where do you want to go? But you must discharged from Hospital first” ask Aiden. He worries about Elaine’s health.

“Once I discharged from hospital, I tell you. Oppa must follow me. No excuses” Elaine smiles.

“Hahaha okay, sis.”

Suddenly, Iris enters the room.

“Ohh I thought there’s no one here. Sorry” said Iris.

“No, Doctor. Come in my room. I want to introduce to you my handsome big bro. I just met her a few days ago hahaha that’s so funny right? Haha”

“You laugh a lot, Elaine.” Said Iris.

Then, the nurse comes in to check Elaine before discharge. She asks Aiden and Dr. Iris leave the room.

“I never see Elaine smile like that. She’s so happy since she met you” said Iris.

“Do you know Elaine?” ask Aiden.

“Not really. I just knew her from my mom. And I remembered the time Elaine lost her mother. She was so depressed at that time”

“So you knew Elaine, since she was a kid?”

“Haha yes. But after aunt Lin Xiang died, I have to follow my dad to Korea.”

“So, your dad is Korean?”

“Haha Omma is Chinese, while my dad is Korean. Omma and Dad divorced during my childhood. So, I used to go and come back from Korea to Shanghai, or from Shanghai to Korea.”

o43w7n5gy9x0cogzljf1.jpg

“Woah daebak.” Aiden smiles.

The nurse finished their work. “Mr. Aiden, Elaine can be discharged today. Please make a payment at the counter and take her medicines at Pharmacy”

 Then Iris leaves to do some works and Aiden go to manage his sister discharged process.

After managing discharged process,

In Elaine’s hospital room,

“Oppa, why you take so long to take my medicines ha?”

“Aigoo this kid, why?”

“Oppa, you had promise to me want to go to somewhere right after I’m discharged from hospital?” ask Elaine.

“hmmmmm….”

“Haaa oppaaaa. Eeeiii don’t you dare to break your promise? Or else I don’t want to follow you to Korea.”

“Hey lil kid. Who said I will break my promise. Aiden Wu never breaks his promises. After this we will go”

 

by Genie