Grave

The Wu

Arrived at the place.

“Yaaa why you bring me to this place haa?” Aiden asks his sister. Then Elaine grabs Aiden’s hand and force him to follow her.

“Come, oppa. I want to show you something”

tumblr_mxznodXBj61rwu36bo1_500.png

“Whose grave is this?” ask Aiden.

He can’t reads Chinese writing.

“This is Mom’s grave” said Elaine. “Mom died when I was 6 year old, and now I’m 16 year old, so it’s been 10 years since she died”

Aiden cries. He never thought to go to his mom’s grave.

2011-02-20-CoupleonGrassHillforHuffingto

“Haha oppa you are so sensitive. Same like mom. Mrs. Hwang said you cried a lot when she didn’t give a permission to take me back to Korea and.. when you read my diaries hahaha”

“How do you know I read your diaries?”

“My diaries are lost. And then I ask Mrs. Hwang. She said she gives it to you”

“I’m sorry. Supposedly, I can’t read people’s diaries but Mrs. Hwang gives me what.. So put the blame on Mrs. Hwang haha” said Aiden.

“Hahaha oppa, you know what, when I knew you have read all my diaries, then I made a decision to follow you”

“Hahh jinjja? Haha”

“Oppa, I think now I know what is mean by ‘Jinjja’” said Elaine.

Aiden laughs so well. “Aigoo, my sister is so clever.”

Then, Aiden sends Elaine to the orphanage. Elaine needs to pack her things before going back to Korea. He needs to go back to Korea as soon as possible. Then Aiden calsl aunt Mei at Korea.

“Aigoo, now only you call me. How are you? Manage to meet your sister?” ask Aunt Mei.

“Haha hello aunt. I’m fine here. Elaine and I will go back to Korea soon. Many things happens here.”

“Glad that you are fine there. Come back fast, I want to see my niece. Haha”

“Okay, Aunt” Aiden end the call.

Suddenly he saw Iris,

“Hey Iris” Aiden shouts loud.

tumblr_miuwng7hDe1qk32jxo1_1280.jpg

“Hey, Aiden. Looks like someone is happy right now.”

tumblr_mxsfgsWArV1sfvcdao4_250.gif

“I’m going back to Korea soon..”

“Happy to hear that.” Said Iris. Suddenly, she feels sad.

From far, Elaine and Mrs. Hwang see at them.

tumblr_m9zdr7Nxx91rg0apyo1_500.jpg

“Iris unnie, so pretty this day” said Elaine to Mrs. Hwang.

“I don’t know when they be friend. But, I love to see them both” said Mrs. Hwang.

“Haha me either. I hope Iris unnie will be my sister in law. Haha”

“Haha your Iris unnie has a fiancée already. How can they will be together.” Said Mrs. Hwang.

“I do believe in fate. I meet my handsome brother, this is fate. Even I know, I lived in orphanage and most of it don’t have family, but I do. I have it. This is like miracle” said Elaine.

“Woah my daughter grown up well. Haha take care of yourself dear at Korea. Study smart. Don’t fight with your brother” Mrs. Hwang hugs Elaine.

“I will remember all your advices. If I have time I will come to Shanghai” promise Elaine.

 

 by Genie