Seoul Hospital

The Wu
“Oppa, are you really seriously okay?” asked Elaine. She worries about Aiden. He’s being silent since they
 came back from Shanghai. She still remembered how rush Aiden wants to go back to Korea.

“Yaa can you please stop asking that question?” Aiden’s head dizzy. Elaine keep quiet after Aiden told her to
 be quiet.

Suddenly, one lady entered the room.

“Yaa, Aiden ahh gwenchana? I am so worry about you. Aigoo how can you be like this? How come you said 
you were tripped?” seeing those wounds and bruises on Aiden’s face makes her feel sad.

‘Tripped?’ Elaine laughs silently. She doesn’t know what was happening with her brother but she won’t be 
fooled by Aiden.
“Yaa I am okay. Aunt Mei, come I introduce you to me beloved sister, Elaine Mei Xiang Wu”

“Annyeonghaseyo..err my name is Elaine..” 

12.gif
Without Elaine finished her words, aunt Mei hugs Elaine.

“Aigoo Elaine ahh you are so pretty”

“Hahaha dongsaeng ahh beside aunt Mei is her husband, Uncle Pong.” Said Aiden.

“Annyeong Uncle”

Aunt Mei brings Elaine to the Hospital’s canteen to take a lunch. Only Uncle Pong and Aiden in the ward.

“Aiden, what is happening actually? Why so sudden came back and now you are in Hospital?” asked Uncle Pong.

“Uncle, don’t you like I’m coming back to Korea?” asked Aiden. The mood turned sad.

“What’s wrong with this child? Why are you being so sensitive? Of course I like when you came back 
but it is much better if you finished the treatment at Shanghai then come back with a healthy body, 
not like this” 

Aiden speechless. He already considers uncle Pong as his own father.

“Uncle erkk.. I’m sorry..”

“Now, tell me, Aiden, do you have a problem? You look so terrible. Is this Aiden Wu, the Manager of Wu Hotel? 
What happen if the workers come to visit you and they watch your image?”

“Ahhh uncle stop nagging” Aiden closed his ears with his hands.

“Why are you being so childish?”

“Okay uncle okay okay I’m lose you won this time. Let’s talk relaxly”

A smile created at Uncle Pong’s face “Wanna share something? I promise I will not tell your aunt”

Uncle Pong is Aiden’s best friend and loyal listener. Aiden trusts him so much.

“Actually I’m avoiding someone..”

“Who?”

Aiden keep quiet. 

“I think I know.. that ‘someone’ is a girl right?” uncle Pong winked.

“No! I’m just want to go back early and I just want to be at home…” Aiden tried to avoid uncle Pong’s eyes.

“Hahaha Caught Aiden! Tell me who is she?”

Aiden sighing “She has a fiancée already..”

“Ohhh so sad. What a very sad love story..” uncle Pong chuckled,

Aiden did a sad face to uncle Pong.

A611GIqCQAAsS3x.jpg:large
“Aigoo haha you are so cute Aiden one advice: if both of you are fated to be together then you will 
be together, one day” said uncle Pong and pats 
Aiden.

“Thanks uncle” He felt a little bit calm after talking with uncle Pong.

“So, let’s change the topic. What’s your planning for your sister?” asked uncle Pong.

 


How was it fellow readers? I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. I will improve my writing after this. Do subscribe and upvote :)

My fellow readers can leave a comments or any suggestions to improve this story plot. 

by Genie