Iris's House

The Wu
At Kim’s House,

Aiden is being quiet after met Mark just now. Elaine just kept quiet too like her brother. She scared to talk even to 
call him. They came to Iris’s house with aunt Mei. Now aunt Mei is discussing with Mr. Kim about Aiden and Iris wedding.

“I suggest the time of the ceremony would be two weeks ahead?” said Aiden that has been quiet since dinner just now.

“Wow you want to marry that fast, Aiden? Hahaha” said Aunt Mei and chuckled.

“Why so fast?” asked Iris. She felt something, it’s not that he wanted to marry her fast because of the tone 
of his voice sounded like so serious.

“No errr haha aa actually hmm yeah its gonna reach end of the year right? Then Elaine, Kai and Chan Hee must
 have an examination so err I just don’t want to disturb their study Hmm” said Aiden, he stuttered at first.

“Ohhhh I see you point. Okay then we will have the ceremony in two weeks,” said Mr. Kim.

Aiden smiled released. Then Mr. Kim and Aunt Mei discussed the details. Aiden and Iris made a decision to walk at the 
pool side. Chan Hee,Elaine and Kai already gone to the game room.

“Why are you wanted the ceremony held fast?”  asked Iris.

“I already told the reason to your father and aunt Mei, right?” said Aiden.

Iris carved a smile to Aiden. “I met Mark errrr last two days”

“What? Did he hurt you? What did he told you?”

“Mark met you, right?”said Iris did not answer Aiden’s questions.

“Yes, what did he told you? Tell me, Kim Iris”

“He told me to leave you or…”

“Or what?” aiden is curious about that.

“Orr hahaha or he said he wants to make us separate haha”

“Why are you laughing?”

“Did you afraid?”

“A little bit” said Aiden.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTQUOHQyjJBcGt7UcrtTi

Iris frowned, “I’m not afraid because I have you. I know you will protect me and our relationship. I’m very sure he never 
dare to disturb us”

Aiden smiled and hold Iris’ hands “Thanks for the trust. Now I become much brave to face him”

“You’re welcome” said Iris.

Meanwhile in the game room, Chan Hee and Kai playing their PS4 while Elaine just read a book near to them.

“Elaine, come play with us” said Kai.

“What game did you play?”

“Racing game. It’s fun” said Chan Hee.

“Do you have the Sims game?” asked Elaine.

“Yaaa that is girl’s game. No we don’t have it” said Kai.

“Helloo I am a girl. What do you want to expect? Me, playing this racing game? No way!” said Elaine.

“Yaa, Kai tell us about your first date?” said Chan Hee.

“Woahhh! First date? Even I never went to first date…” said Elaine and looked at Chan Hee.

“Haishh I will bring you one day, okay? Now Kai tell us” said Chan Hee.

“What is her name?” asked Elaine.

“Is she beautiful?” asked Chan Hee.

“Yaaaa! Man never enough with one girl” shouted Elaine and hit Chan Hee’s arm.

tumblr_inline_mj0mqey4oS1qz4rgp.gif

“Heyy both of you please stop fighting. How could I talk if both of you keep fighting”

“Okay okay. Tell us” said Chan Hee and put the sign of ‘keep quiet’ to Elaine.

“Her name is Aira….”

tumblr_m00a9g4S4F1qbcuhio1_500.gif

“Aaaaa what a very wonderful name” said Elaine.

“Please let me talk, Elaine” said Kai.

“Okay okay I am sorry  hehe”

“Her name is Bang Aira. She is our schoolmate actually. But I never knew her but I once noticed her during my performance
 on competition day, she was school site runner because she was holding a quite big camera with a long lens you know so yeah 
she is beautiful just like her name” said Kai and smiled.

“That’s all? Come on, tell me more” asked Chan Hee.

“Hey why I must tell you? It’s secret.” Said Kai.

Sudddenly Iris came into the room, “Elaine, your brother called you”

“Okay unnie. I will go downstairs.”

“Bye, boys. See you tomorrow at the school” said Elaine and waving her hand to the boys.

“Bye Elaine. I will call you tonight” said Chan Hee.

“I don’t want to pick up your call. Bye Kai” said Elaine.

tumblr_mao8af9P821rw7if5.gif

“There’s no ‘bye’ for me? K I love you, Elaine” shouted Chan Hee.

Elaine went out from the game room.

“You are so annoying Chan Hee” said Kai and followed Elaine’s steps.

“Yaaa why everyone leaves me?” said Chan Hee and then followed Kai.

 


 

How was it guys? I hope all of you enjoyed this chapter.

Thank you for reading my story :)
P/S: Do upvotes my story guys and comment after reading it! 

by Genie