Leaving

The Wu
Mrs. Hwang and Elaine watched them from a door and rushly close the door carefully yet slowly so both of them 
continue kissing?

Mrs. Hwang and Elaine stood up in front of Aiden’s ward.

Mrs. Hwang speechless. While Elaine feels so happy because her oppa and Iris unnie kissing.

tumblr_m2o4zpxAKQ1qlekr3.gif

Suddenly, Iris went out from the ward. She shocked looking at these two people in front of Aiden’s ward. “How long were both of you standing there?”

“Hmm haha actually.. we just arrived and about to go in, haha right Mrs. Hwang?” Elaine winks at Mrs. Hwang

“Haha yes. We were just arrive”

Then Elaine and Mrs. Hwang go into the ward and Iris continues doing her work.

They saw Aiden standing at the window and enjoying the scenery at outside. But his face still gloomy. There’s no a handsome smile for Elaine and Mrs. Hwang.

It’s 11pm,

“Dr. Iris, you are still here? Don’t you want to go back? Your on call just finished if I’m not wrong” asked one of the nurses.

“Hmm actually, I need settle those files and I want to visit someone after this..” Iris gives a smile to that nurse. Suddenly, she remembered her kissing scene with Aiden.

“Visit? Hmm It must be your best friend right?”

Park_shinhye.jpg

Iris smiles “A special friend, actually haha” suddenly her face become red. Now, she is feeling sure about her heart. She knows who own her heart right now.

Iris leaves the office and ran to Aiden’s ward. When she opens the door.. ‘Empty..’

“Where is Aiden?” Her heart beats faster than usual.

She goes to the counter at that floor, “Can I know, where is the patient named Aiden?”

“Ohh Dr. Iris, Mr. Aiden just discharged from this Hospital”

“What? But he is not fully recovered yet? How come all of you let he goes in anyways without my permission and without me knowing?”

“Errr. Actually, I’m so sorry, Dr. Iris. But he will be transferred to the Seoul Hospital to get the next checking up”

Iris leaves the Hospital and takes a cab. Then she calls Mrs. Hwang, “Omma, do you know Aiden is discharged?”

“Yes. Why?” asked Mrs. Hwang.

“Hmm nothing.. Omma” Iris’s tears flowing. She feels so grieving.

“Kim Iris, I thought you know about it. Honey, please don’t be sad. I know you are crying”

“Omma, why this must happened? Those words left unsaid..”

“Be strong, dear” Iris ended the call.

She is heading to Shanghai Airport. As she arrived at the Airport, she run to the information counter and ask “Is plane to Seoul has departed?”

“Yes. The plane is just departed to Seoul about 30 minutes ago”

“Okay. Thank you, Miss”

Why you leave me, Aiden?

‘I lost my Aiden. You left me hanging. I have fallen for you and I think I already know your answer. I owe you an explaination for what have happened and you owe me an explaination for what you just did’ spoke Iris’s heart.

Iris made a decision to finish her works at Shanghai and come back to Korea. After the Mike and Aiden incident, Iris broke the engagement between her and Mike. She just gave up with Aiden and she will not find Aiden after this. But, can Iris move on?

 


 

How was it fellow readers? I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. I will improve my writing after this. Do subscribe and upvote :)

My fellow readers can leave a comments or any suggestions to improve this story plot. 

by Genie