Opening Up to V .

You're Different
I grabbed a book before walking out my dorm. I went to the garden and sat on the bench. I read the words, "I unexpectedly fell in love with him... I didn't even want to fall for him in the first place..."

Then I heard the glass door open. I looked back and saw Taehyung. He gave me a small smile before closing the door. He came and sat next to me.

"How's your book?" he asked. I shrugged. "I see you like the garden a lot."

"Yeah," I simply said.

"I think the garden on the roof is more beautiful than this one," he said. I looked at him.

"There's a garden on the roof?" He nodded. "Can you show me?"

He stood up and put his hand out. I eyed it and held his hand. He helped me up and I let go quickly.

"Is there something wrong with my hand?" he asked. I glared at him.

"Show me the roof garden," I demanded.

"Okay fine," he said. We walked out the garden and walked to the elevator.

He pressed the number 15 and the elevator activated. Elevator music could be heard while I was reading. When it made a ding sound, the elevator stopped moving. The doors opened which showed stairs and a door.

"Let's go," Taehyung said before stepping out of the elevator. I followed him. When he opened the door, the sun blinded my eyes for a second.

I saw grass and flowers on the floor and a stone path. Taehyung and I followed the stone path. It led us to a bench and a view of the city.

"Wow," I said. I looked at the view and it was amazing. I haven't seen a view like that in forever.

"I remember when I came up here for the first time. I stayed here until Jimin hyung found me. This was the place I went to when I had some troubles," Taehyung said. I looked at him and he looked at me.

I looked away and sighed. "I never had a place to go to when I had troubles.. I usually just cried myself to sleep in my room," I said.

"When was the last time you cried?" Taehyung asked.

I gripped the railings. I lowered my head, "The day when we first talked."

"What happened?" he asked.

"It's just stuff that happened before I left the States," I simply said. I let go of my grip and took a deep breath.

"Well whatever it is, you shouldn't think about it anymore. You're in Seoul with some amazing guys," Taehyung said. I looked at him. "BTS!"

"Ohhhh," I said. I blinked because he was staring at me.

"You don't smile," he stated.

I used to until Kyungsoo ruined my life. "I hate to smile."

"What?! Smiling is fun!"

I shook my head. "There's nothing fun about smiling."

"Let me try-" Taehyung was cut off by his phone ringing. "Hello? Yeah. With Minri. WHAT?! Ugh okay. Alright! Okay. I'll be right there. Fine. Bye."

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Jimin. He said I have to bring you back to your dorm because BTS has practice," he said.

I nodded before following him into the elevator. It was silent all the way back to my dorm. It felt really nice. When we got to my dorm, we just looked at each other.

"I hope you'll be going to the roof garden more often!" he said and smiled widely.

I nodded. "Maybe."

"What do you mean by maybe?"

I shrugged. "I'll see you later," I said before entering my dorm. Taehyung was waving before I closed the door.

I looked around to an empty dorm. I sighed before going to my room and falling asleep.

(V's POV)

When I walked to the dance room, everyone was goofing around until they saw me. They ran to me and started asking questions.

"Does she like you yet?"

"Did she open up to you?!"

"Did maknae's plan work?"

"Did you kiss her?"

"What did she say?"

"Did maknae's plan fail yet?"

They kept going on and on. I had to push J-Hope's face to make them shut up.

"YAH!" J-Hope yelled.

"She opened up a little bit," I said.

"WHAT DID SHE SAY?!" they screamed.

"She told me that the day we first talked was the last day she cried. She said she cried because of something that happened before she came to Korea," I said.

"Find out what it is!" Rap Monster yelled.

"I'll try."

"If she tells you what happened before she came here, maybe that will be the key why she treats everyone coldly," Jung Kook said. He looked pleased by his guess.

"Maybe maknae is right!" Jin said.

Then our dance coach walked in. "What are all of you talking about?" he asked.

"Nothing!" we all said in sync.

"Mhm. Now let's get started."

We all got into our positions for the dance, Bulletproof. The whole time I was thinking about ways to make her be the real her around me.

I will get Minri to be the real her... but what would happen if I start to develop feelings for her? Hopefully I won't.