Secret Is Revealed .

You're Different

"W-Why are you crying? Did I do something wrong?" I asked Minri.

Tears fell down her cheeks nonstop. "I had a boyfriend back in America. We dated for more than a year. I was always happy because I called him mine. I loved him," she said. "Then the day I found out I was adopted, I caught my boyfriend having with my best friend."

I gasped at what happened. I looked at her like she was insane. I wanted to think she was lying but by the way she was acting, I knew she was telling the truth.

"I thought he was the one for me. I thought we were going to get married. We even planned what we were going to do after high school was over. I thought best friends aren't suppose to have with their best friend's boyfriend. I thought they're suppose to find their own guy. But I guess I was wrong. I can't trust anybody," Minri sobbed.

I embraced her with a tight hug. I laid my head on hers. I could feel my shirt starting to get soaked with her tears.

"So all this time you've been being mean to us, you were protecting yourself from getting hurt again?" I asked.

Minri pushed me away. "How did you know?" she asked.

"I did that once when I came here to be in BTS," I said. I smiled while I wiped her tears away. 

"That day you heard loud noises was the day I found out that my ex best friend and ex boyfriend started dating," she said.

"What?!" I asked. "How could they do that?! Especially since you caught them!" 

"I know right....." She sighed and looked away.

I hugged Minri again, "Things happen for a reason. Either it's good or bad, there's always a reason behind everything."

Then Minri looked up at me and smiled.

She smiled.

My heart went out of control. She looked so gorgeous when she smiled. I couldn't believe that she finally smiled. And the reason behind that smile was because of me.

"Thank you, Taehyung. I haven't told anyone about this but you," she said. "Please don't make me lose trust in you also."

I smiled and nodded. Then Minri started walking towards the elevator. She looked back and wiped her tears away.

"Aren't you going to take me to my dorm?" she asked.

I nodded and ran to her. When we got to her dorm, we just stood in front of her dorm.

"Uhhh... I'll see you later," Minri said and gave me a small smile.

"Right. I'll see you later," I said.

She nodded before she went into her dorm. I ran into my dorm and held my chest.

"Woah. What happened to you?" J-Hope asked.

"I found out why Minri is always mean to everyone," I said.

I told them what happened before Minri came to Korea. Everyone was shocked, especially Jimin. Jimin kept running his mouth saying that he would never cheat on Minri because she was so beautiful and whatnot.

"WE GET IT, JIMIN!" Jin yelled.

"I was just telling you guys that I would stay faithful to Minri forever!" Jimin said.

"Shut up," Jung Kook said. He turned to me, "What else did she say?"

"To please not make her lose trust in me," I said.

Jung Kook face palmed himself. "You're going to lose her trust."

"What are you talking abou........... Holy ," I said.

"When she finds out about the mission, you're going to be finished," Namjoon said.

"DO YOU THINK I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT?!" I yelled.

"We have to keep this mission from her forever then," Suga said.

I paced back and forth in nervousness.

"What will you do if Minri finds out that you only talked to her to get information out of her?" Jung Kook asked.

"I don't know."

"You still have to complete the mission," Jimin said. I looked at him. "You still have to ask her out, get more information out of her and dump her."

I face palmed myself again. "How could I be so stupid?" 

"How could we all be so stupid?" Suga asked.

"I can't believe this is happening," Jin said.

"I hope nothing bad happens because of this," Namjoon said.

"Make sure you get a lot of information about Minri's ex boyfriend," Jimin said. We all glared at him. "WHAT?! I want to beat him up for breaking my precious Minri's heart!"

"Oh shut up, Jimin," Jung Kook said.

"I'm older than you!"

"I'm smarter than you."

"No fighting. We all need to find a way to make sure Minri won't lose her trust for V and for her to not find out about the mission," Namjoon said.

"He's right. How about we abort this mission?" Suga asked.

"No!" Jimin, Jung Kook and I said.

"Why not?" Suga asked.

The three of us looked at each other and looked right back at Suga. "Because we want to find out about Minri's ex boyfriend and ex best friend," we said in sync.

Namjoon sighed, "Okay guys. I support you on this one."

"I want to know why her best friend had with Minri's boyfriend! How could anybody do that to their best friend?" J-Hope said.

"If V gets to know her a little more, she'll start falling for him, dates him, tells him how to contact her ex boyfriend and ex best friend, and then we beat them up before V dumps her. Sounds like a plan?" Jung Kook said.

"I'm in," Namjoon said. The rest agreed but I stood there in silence.

"Great! Now V, don't change just because what she told you. Stay the same. I'm sure she won't fall for you if you show her sympathy," Jung Kook said to me.

"I get it," I quietly said.

I went to my room and laid in bed. Then Jimin came into my room and stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh come on, V. I know you have feelings for Minri," he said.

"I don-"

"Shut up with your denial. If you don't want to hurt Minri, let me do the mission."

"Why should I? I thought you have feelings for her too," I said.

"Not real feelings. I only like how she looks," Jimin said. "Let me take over."

"No," I stated.

"Why won't you let me?"

"Because you're going to hurt Minri and you won't feel anything. But me. If I hurt her, I'll feel the same way she feels. Broken hearted."

Jimin looked impressed. "Nice answer, V. Don't screw up this mission." He walked out my room.

I groaned and laid back down. I thought about what I said. I thought about how I feel.

"I do have feelings for Minri," I whispered. "But I don't want to break her heart and my heart."

I punched the wall that was next to my bed in frustration. I will lose the trust she gave me. I won't be any different than her ex boyfriend.

"I hate myself," I said.

Then Jung Kook came into my room with Namjoon.

"Hyung," Jung Kook said. "Don't let your feelings get the best of you."

"Yeah. You can't date JYP's daughter anyways! The paparazzi is going to write negative things about you, JYP hyung, and us! We might even lose ours fans," Namjoon said.

I sat up. "I've never been in love until now. Minri is different from all the other girls I met," I said.

"We all know that. It's the same with us but none of us know her like you do," Jung Kook said.

"What will happen if sasaeng fans appear out of nowhere and jump Minri?" Namjoon asked.

"I want to be happy. I want Minri to be happy. But I want to be happy with Minri," I said.

"We're going to have to make Jimin complete the mission," Jung Kook said.

My eyeballs felt like they were about to pop out. "WHAT?!" I yelled.

"Youcant complete the mission if you're going to stay dating Minri!" Namjoon scolded.

"Why do we have to complete the mission?! Huh?! I already found why she acts the way that she does!" I yelled.

"Because she's still going to treat everyone the same! We need more information about her also," Jung Kook said.

I ruffled my hair in frustration. "FINE! I'll complete the mission. Just don't let Jimin replace me," I said.

"I'm sorry, hyung. We all want Minri to be happy but maybe with you is impossible," Jung Kook said. He patted my arm and left.

"Don't give up on Minri after you dump her. There's always second chances," Namjoon said before he left.

"She's going to find out and she won't give me a second chance," I whispered.