Jung Kook's Moves .

You're Different
I came back from my father's company and now I'm headed to my dorm. When I reached my dorm, BTS' door swung open which startled me. I turned around and saw a guy smiling at me. In the background I saw Taehyung shaking his head.

"Hey," the guy said. I looked at him emotionless. "The name is Jeon Jung Guk but you can call me Jung Kook."

Is this guy serious? I sighed, "What's the difference?"

"I don't know but it sounds better," he said and smiled innocently. I nodded and turned back around. But that guy stopped me.

"What do you want?" I asked. I was getting irritated.

"Would you like to come in? A yes or a yes?" Jung Kook asked. Oh really now?

"It's a NO," I said.

"That was not any of the choices. I guess it's a YES!" Jung Kook said before dragging me inside.

"YAH!" I yelled after he closed the door. He just shrugged and walked away. I growled to myself and stood up.

I looked around and the place was bigger than my dorm. Well it is for seven guys. I saw four guys sitting on the couch looking at me.

I was heading for the door but Jung Kook grabbed me again.

"It's not time to leave!" he said and dragged me into the kitchen.

He forced me to sit down at a table. One of the guys who were sitting at the table was Taehyung. He just stared at me. I rolled my eyes and looked at the wall.

"Let me leave," I demanded.

"Not until we get to know you better!" Jung Kook whined.

"I'm warning you," I threatened.

Jung Kook shook his head. I rolled my eyes and stood up. He was going to grab me but I grabbed his wrist and threw him to the floor.

"HEY!" he yelled.

"I warned you," I said before leaving the dorm. I slammed the door and entered my dorm.

I sat on the couch feeling lonely. I felt like I shouldn't have left but I can't trust those guys. They could me within two seconds.

I walked around my dorm. It was so boring without my phone. Then I remembered that I brought my laptop. I opened my laptop and went onto the American social website.

I took some selfies and uploaded them with captions saying, "Living in South Korea now!" "Loving South Korea!"

In a few minutes, I got comments asking why I was in South Korea. I decided to not tell them. Just keep them wondering and assuming.

One of the comments were "Just because Kyungsoo cheated on you doesn't mean you have to live in a new country." I laughed at it and I LIKED it. There's no need to argue on it.

Just when the comments were getting good, I heard a knock. I went up to the door and looked through the hole that showed who was there. It was Jung Kook. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

I opened it and glared at him. "What do you want?"

"Look, I'm sorry about dragging you against your will. I want to start over. My name is Jung Kook," he said and held his hand out.

I eyed him. I just bowed. "The name is Minri," I simply said. Jung Kook smiled widely.

"Is it okay if I could come inside?" he asked. I raised an eyebrow. Then he started to do a puppy face. Damn it was cute.

"FINE! Just stop doing that face. It's ugly on you," I said and walked back to my laptop.

Jung Kook walked in and closed the door. He looked all around my dorm and he looked amazed.

"You sure are neat," he said.

"This isn't all my stuff," I said while I was typing. He came and sat next to me.

"How do you like it in Seoul so far?" he asked. I looked at him.

"I hate it," I said.

"Why?"

"Shut up," I said and continued on my laptop.

He sighed and started singing. I froze from how good his singing was. I looked at him and saw that he was singing to me. He wouldn't keep his eyes off of mine.

When he finished singing, he smiled. "Did you like it?" he asked.

"Y-Yeah," I said. I looked away trying to cover my face because I was blushing.

"I sang I Need A Girl by Taeyang. Have you heard of that song?" he asked. I shook my head.

"I only listened to 2AM and 2PM when I was on the plane," I muttered.

"Oh! Hyungs are really good. Have you listened to BTS?" he asked. I shook my head. "Since you're on your computer, try listening to N.O," he added.

Why not? I searched up N.O by BTS and watched their music video. They were good. They person who stood out the most to me was Taehyung.

"How do you like it?" Jung Kook asked.

"You guys are good," I said. Jung Kook smiled and stood up. I looked at him.

"It was nice spending this time with you. It's time for me to go. Can I come here tomorrow?" he asked.

"Uhhh.. Y-Yeah. Sure," I said. He smiled and left my dorm. I just took in what had happened. I face palmed myself hard.