I Didn't Mean It .

You're Different

(Geeyin's POV)

I was on my computer the whole night looking at Taehyung's selcas. They were all so cute. I think I'm love with him.....

"But he doesn't love me.. He loves that girl, Minri," I told myself. I hit my desk out of anger and then let my head rest on my left arm. "Why can't he love me back?"

Then I heard my computer give me a notification that someone started a conversation with me. I clicked it and it was an anonomous user.

"Taehyung and Minri are going to be at an event later tonight. Want to get revenge on Minri for taking your man? Here's your chance. Details will be in the link below. Wear something fancy or get kicked out," I read out loud. I clicked the link and it led to a copied invitation.

I stood up and looked at my computer screen. I felt like this isn't right but I really do want to take revenge. I went to my closet and chose the fanciest dress I had. Believe it or not, but I could afford expensive clothes even though I live in the poorest part of Seoul.

"What time did it say?" I asked myself. "At 7 PM. It's only 8 AM..... What am I suppose to do?"

Then my computer did the notification. I read the message the same person sent me the details. "Go and plan how you're going to get revenge. You'll be surprised on how long it would take. Don't get caught and good luck." 

I turned off my computer and walked backwards. I closed my curtains and sat on my bed. How did they know? Were they watching me? I sighed and went out. 

I walked all around my neighborhood to see any places I could think alone. Due to living in the city, it doesn't work like that. I went to a park that didn't have a lot of people and sat down behind a tree. I looked around and remembered this place clearly.

It was when I actually first met Taehyung. It was when I was 5 years old. I was running from a dog that was chasing me. Well, I was running away from it because I was terrified of dogs at that time. I ran up the play structure and then a boy got in front of me. He was yelling at the dog and then the dog ran away. The boy introduced himself as Kim Taehyung, an 11 year old boy who is just visiting his friend in the neighborhood. I didn't get to introduce myself because his mom was calling for him. The last thing he said to me was to be safe and not to be afraid of dogs because dogs CAN protect you from evil things.

I smiled at the memory. Yeah Taehyung said that we first met at that party but that's because of that memory. He didn't get to know my name.

"Aish. This is so frustrating," I said to myself. I looked at my clock and four hours already passed by. Just five more hours until the event starts. I stood up and started walking back to my house. 

When I entered my house, I saw my mom kissing another man. I was disgusted. I quietly went to my room and laid on my bed. I texted my best friend, Hyeri, to see what she was doing.

we were texting back and forth and then I noticed there was only two hours left. I dropped my phone and ran to my closet. I put my dress and heels on. I ran to my mirror and started to do my makeup and hair. I looked at the time and there was thirty minutes left.

"," I said to myself. I called Hyeri and asked if she could give me a ride.

 

"So what are you going to do over there that you got all fancy for?" Hyeri asked. I looked out the window.

"I'm going to get my man back," I said.

"How?" she asked. She didn't even seemed surprised.

"To be honest, I just want to talk to the girl. That's all."

"What?! Why?!" Hyeri yelled. I looked at her and she got shocked. "I mean.... Why just talk to her? She stole your man."

I sighed, "I know but I don't want to become a criminal. Taehyung will for surely never talk to me again." It was quiet.

"We're here. I'm going to go to the back so people won't stare at you," she said. She drove to the back and we waited.

"I'm going to go check the place for openings," I said and stepped out the car. I looked around and saw nobody. I kept walking until I saw a security guard walking my way. I looked around and his behind a trash can.

"I want nobody, nobody but you!" the security guard sang while passing by me. When he was out of sight, I looked at the direction he went and shook my head.

I continued looking for an opening to the building. Just when I found an open door, I saw Minri.

"Minri!" I said. She didn't hear me. I called out her name two more times and then someone had to make her look at me. She pointed to herself and I nodded. She put down her drink and walked to me.

"Can I help you with something?" she asked. Her voice was so cute and she looked incredibly amazing.

"Yes. I want Taehyung back," I firmly said.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Taehyung was my man until you came into the picture. Give him back."

"I don't know what you're talking about... He didn't have a girlfriend before."

"He did. It was me. He cheated on me for you. I was that girl he got drunk with and kissed. He told me he would leave you for me since I'm his OG baby."

"I'm sorry but you're just a little girl. You won't understand the situation he was in that nigh-"

"I'M THE GIRL THAT HE LOVES!" I yelled. Minri backed away in shock.

"Look, what ever happened between you and him, it'll never happen again. That's why he has s talk to you whenever you spam his phone with text messages and calls. He doesn't love you... He loves me."

I got mad. I looked around and found a brick. I grabbed it and held it in the air.

"Give me back Taehyung," I demanded.

"Don't do it..." Minri was holding up her hands to protect her. Then my words repeated through my head. I dropped the brick but I stood my ground.

"I want Taehyung back!" I ran up to her and slapped her so hard she fell.

 

But the way she fell.... I've just became a criminal.

The turned when I slapped her and the top of her left forehead hit the corner of the building. Her skin cut open and she became unconsious. I became terrified.

"M-Minri?" I asked. Then blood started spreading on the ground. Minri's eyes were shut and she didn't respond. I backed up in shock. "M-Minri..... N-No.. I didn't mean this!" 

I looked around and heard Minri's name getting called out.

"MINRI!" I heard. I started to panic. I took my heels off and looked at Minri's unconsicious body once more.

"I'm so sorry, Minri!" I said before running back to Hyeri's car. I shook the car to wake Hyeri up.

"What's gotten into you?" she asked when I got inside.

"Don't say anything. Just drive," I said. I was scared out of my life.

"Wh-"

"DRIVE!" I yelled. She the car and sped off. Away from the event. Away from what happened to Minri.

"What happened?" Hyeri asked. We stopped at a traffic light and she looked at me. I was staring forward. My eyes didn't move. I didn't move a muscle. "Geeyin. What the hell happened?"

"M-Minri...... Ground.... Blood," I said.

"What?"

"I h-hit Minri and... and........"

"And what?!"

"HER HEAD HIT A CORNED OF THE BUILDING! SHE STARTED BLEEDING AND DIDN'T RESPOND TO ME WHEN I CALLED FOR HER NAME!" Tears busted out and I started shaking uncontrollably.

"Did you............. Kill her?" she asked. I stayed quiet. I didn't even check if she was alive.... I was too in shock that I didn't know what to do.

"I don't know," I whispered.

 

Hyeri was consoling me in my bed and made sure she didn't let go of me until I stopped crying.

"What are you going to do now?" she asked. I looked away.

"I'll wait until they find out it was me who did that to her. I'll just.... wait," I said.

"Let's make the days that you're free the most amazing days of your life then," Hyeri said. She smiled and I nodded. "I'll see you later. It's pretty late."

"Okay. I'll see you later," I said. I laid back in my bed and covered my whole body with my blanket. I cried more before sleeping.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

----------

Sorry for such a LATE update! I got really busy so I hope all of you understand!