Finding Out .

You're Different
"WHAT?!"I yelled.

"You see, your father wasn't ready to take care of you so he gave you to us," my mom said.

"He called last night wanting you to come back to Seoul, South Korea," my dad said.

I was stunned. What was this suppose to mean? Who am I really?

"Your real name is Park Minri. Your father owns a huge entertainment company which is named after himself. It's called JYP Entertainment. He is very rich and well known," my mom said.

I was stunned. My father is a successful and wealthy man in South Korea but he sent his only daughter to America in a middle class family. What kind of father is that?!

"He wants you back, Marie... I mean Minri. You have to get used to your real name from now on. You'll be living in his entertainment's dorm with him," my dad said.

"You're leaving tonight at 5," my mom said.

"TONIGHT?!" I yelled. I looked at both of them.like they were insane. "HOW COULD I PACK ALL OF MY STUFF WITHIN FOUR HOURS?!"

"You'll pack all the things you could. The rest that you couldn't get, we'll ship it over to you," my dad said.

"This is all so sudden. Why does he want me back?! I'm already 16 -"

"You're 17 in South Korea," my dad said. I glared at him.

"Why does he want me back? I grew up for most of my childhood without him."

"He wants to finish your childhood with you. Give him a chance," my mom said.

I eyed both of my parents, I mean foster parents.

"Who are you guys really?" I asked.

"I'm Choi Hyesu and this is Choi Jinmin. We adopted you from your father when he asked us to take care of you until he was ready," my foster mom said.

I grabbed my hair. I felt like I was going crazy. I started crying out of frustration. First my boyfriend cheats on me and now I have to leave for South Korea for the rest of my life.

"Please Minri, go pack your stuff," my mom begged. I obeyed her like usual and went to my room.

I ripped apart all the things ex boyfriend and ex best friend gave to me. There was no need to take them or keep them with me to my new, or old, life.

I honestly don't know if this will be a new start or continuation of my previous life. I don't know. I was going mad.

After four hours, I managed to pack half of my stuff. I brang my bags and headed for the airport. I looked out the window and acknowledge the landscaping that I once ignored. I smiled when I saw the park I used to play at. Memories passed which made my heart hurt more than it already was.

I was standing in front of the door where I was suppose to enter the plane. I hugged the adults who took care of me for all these years one last time. I took my bag and headed in the plane. I looked out the window and say them waving goodbye. I waved back before the plane took off.

While I was on the plane, I took the advantage to learn about my father. Boy, was he famous. I listened to most of the bands that he labeled and they were amazing. The songs weren't about , girls, drugs, or alcohol. It was great!

Although I only listened to 2PM and 2AM. I fell asleep listening to their songs.

I was woken up by one of the adults that sat next to me.

"We're here, honey. Wake up," the old lady said.

I sat up and grabbed my bag. I walked off the plane and smelled the fresh air.

"I guess this will be a good thing," I muttered. I was in no mood to be happy.

I was still depressed and angry how my life in America ended. I hated it. I hate how my life went and how it is now.

My hands formed into fists out of anger. That damn Amy and Kyungsoo. If they never betrayed me, I would be the person I was before.

I was rude to everyone on the plane, if I didn't mention it. Even to the old lady who woke me up. I pushed her so I could get to my seat since I sat next to the window.

Girls were all over the airport. They were screaming and crying. I rolled my eyes at how stupid they looked. I pushed some people out of the way earning some scolding. I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

I saw two men with my luggage and a sign with my name on it. My REAL name. I walked over to them and scanned them.

"Who are you?" I asked.

One of them smiled widely and held out his arms.

"Welcome to Seoul, honey," he said.