.

You're Different

(Geeyin's POV)

I paced back and forth anxiously. Why isn't he picking up his phone? Why won't he answer me? 

"GEEYIN!" I heard yelling from downstairs. I ran downstairs and my mom was drunk again. "GEEYIN!" she yelled again.

"Yes, omma?" I asked.

"Get me another beer.... Omma lost her job again," she said and started bawling.

I went to the refrigerator and grabbed a cold beer. I handed it to my omma, "Here, omma."

"Aw Geeyin... You're so good to omma! I love you so much!" she said before chugging beer down . I bowed to her before going back to my room.

I grabbed my phone when I heard it ring. I got excited that the text was from him. I unlocked my phone and my heart dropped.

"STOP CONTACTING ME! YOU RUINED MY LIFE!" the text said. I looked around my room. I felt like the world is falling apart.

"I thought he loved me," I said to myself. 

 

Let me introduce myself. I'm Lee Geeyin. I'm 13 years old but people mistake me for a 20 year old woman. I live in the bad part of Seoul. I'm a freshman at Byul Academy for Girls and Boys. It isn't really the nicest school but I learn some stuff sometimes. I drink a lot and I recently met Kim Taehyung at a party near my house. I never knew a famous person would come to that part of the city to go party. We drank, made out and I gave him a . We were drunk so I couldn't do anything about it. But after getting drunk together, making out and me giving him a , I fell in love with him. It's all bad now.

 

I called him again. "Pick up please...."

"Hello?" I heard. I looked at my phone to make sure I called the right number.

"Is this Tahyung's phone?" I asked.

"Yes. Who is this?" the person asked.

"I'm Taehyung's girlfriend," I said.

"Minri? You got a new number?" the person asked which made me start to breath hard.

"This isn't Minri.... I'm Lee Geeyin.. Kim Taehyung's girlfriend....."

"Sorry but Kim Taehyung's girlfriend's name isn't Lee Geeyin. If you're a sasaeng fan, please stop calling this number before we get the police in this situation. Thank you," the person said before hanging up the phone. 

A tear fell down and I threw my phone out of anger. Then I thought that name Minri sounded familiar. I went on my laptop and searched up the name. I found out that Minri was JYP's daughter. I stared at a picture of her in a gorgeous evening gown. She was attractive but she never smiled in any photo.

"What does he see in her? She never smiles and looks like she's always mad," I said. I slammed my fist on my desk in anger. "He loves me. Not her!" I looked at more photos of her.

She always wore a very expensive dress in every photo she took. Jealousy began to boil inside me. She was prettier than me, richer than me, and she took my boyfriend from me. I ran downstairs and told my omma that I was going out. I grabbed a beer and headed to the better part of Seoul.

"I have to look for Taehyung and get this under control. He has to know we're in a relationship and he can't date any other girl but me since I'm his girlfriend," I said to myself. Then I stopped walking. "Where would he be?" I looked around clueless.

I was walking towards a mall due to girls screaming their asses off. "They must be here," I said. I ran to the crowd of girls and pushed one after another. Then a girl grabbed my shoulder.

"YAH! STOP CUTTING ME!" she yelled.

", you can't get into a crowd like I can so shut up," I told her.

"This is the only time I can see TOPP DOGG so stop cutting me!" she said. I looked at her weirdly.

"So BTS isn't here?" I asked. She shook her head. I sighed and left the mall. Walking around the city clueless once again. I was so disappointed.

I went to a cafe nearby where the mall was. I ordered a caramel macchiato and sat down. I was on my phone looking at pictures of Park Minri. I can hear myself growling inside. I looked up and saw a guy that looked like Jeon Jungkook. I looked at my coffee and them immidately back up. 

"Jeon Jungkook of BTS," I said in awe. Then someone got my attention. "Park Minri."

"Maknae! Do you want coffee or a latte?" Minri asked.

"A latte. And yah! I'm older than you!" Jungkook said.

"Two months doesn't make a difference," she said before giggling. She looked beautiful while smiling which made me even more jealous.

"But why would she be here with Jungkook and not Taehyung...?" I asked myself. I got closer to them and listened to their conversation.

"So what are you going to do with Taehyung now?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know and I don't want to think about him right now," Minri said and sighed. 

"Yeah. Right. Sorry."

"It's fine..." Minri drank her coffee and sighed again. "I should have stayed in America."

"No! Don't say that," Jungkook said. He stood up and grabbed Minri's wrist. "Let's go." Then he ran away with Minri.

I felt like something suspicious was happening... But I just remembered that I was staring at Jungkook the whole time. I face palmed myself and drink my macchiato. 

When I was done, I went on a search for Taehyung again. I can't follow Minri because Jungkook saw me staring at him. He might think I'm a sasaeng fan if I follow them. I shook my head but ran into someone.

"I'm sorry," I said. I looked up and found the person I was looking for the whole day. "Taehyung!"

He looked at me and realized it was me. He started walking away but I caught his wrist. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" he yelled.

"Baby... Why haven't you picked up my calls or replied to my texts?" I asked.

"What the are you talking about?!" he asked.

"Remember at the party? We're a couple," I said and smiled.

Taehyung rubbed his face, "We aren't dating! Just because we did that stuff doesn't mean we're dating!"

"B-But you love me!" I said.

"I do not! I never loved you!" he said. He snatched his wrist away from my hand and walked away.

"Taehyung!" I yelled and chased him. 

"LEAVE ME ALONE! YOU RUINED MY ACTUAL RELATIONSHIP!" he yelled in my face. "I only loved Park Minri and I will always love her! Not you!"

"YOU LOVE ME!" I screamed at him. 

"STOP ING SAYING THAT! I NEVER, I repeat, NEVER LOVED YOU AND WILL NEVER LOVE YOU!" he yelled at the top of my lungs. "What we did that night was because we were both drinking. It didn't mean ANYTHING. Now leave me alone for the rest of my life."

"But......" He walked away leaving me speechless. "I hate you, Kim Taehyung."

I turned around and saw Minri again. She looked at me and I glared at her. Then Jungkook grabbed her arm and took her somewhere. 

"I swear I will get my revenge on you, Park Minri," I said. I looked at the direction they went in before going home.

"Geeyin!" my mom yelled when she saw me. I walked to her and she was with another man. "This is Kim Junhi! Omma's boyfriend!"

I smiled and bowed to the man. "Lee Geeyin," I said. Then I walked to my room.

I went on my bed and started crying. 

"I love you, Kim Taehyung," I sobbed. "PARK MINRI! YOU !"