MISSION: Know Park Minri .

You're Different
I was in my dorm waiting for the guys to come back from practice. When they came back, they were talking about Minri.

"V! Are you still up for the mission?" Jung Kook asked.

"Sure. Why not?" I said and shrugged.

We all made a circle.

"So what's your genius plan?" Suga asked.

"We need her to like one of us and then we'll get her to open up," Jung Kook said.

"What do you mean by like?" Suga asked.

"Like as in like like," Jung Kook said.

I rolled my eyes. "How are you going to do that?"

"Simple. YOU'RE going to be the one," Jung Kook said to me. I was shocked.

"WHAT? WHY ME?!"

"YEAH! WHY HIM?!" Jimin yelled.

"She is most comfortable around V hyung! The rest of us she hates," Jung Kook said.

"That's true," Rap Monster stated. Then everyone looked at me.

"Why are you all looking at me?" I asked.

"Go and hang with Minri!" Jin whined.

Then they all pushed me out of the dorm. I looked back at them like they were INSANE. They were signaling me to go and knock on her door. I rolled my eyes and knocked on her door.

Then Minri opened the door. Her hair was in a ponytail, she had a black shirt, and short shorts on. It looked nice on her, but I had to go on with the stupid mission.

"Can I help you?" she asked.

"C-Can we hang out today?" I asked. She eyed me.

"Why so sudden?"

My eyes widened, "I just want to hang out and the guys don't want to hang with me."

She sighed. "Come in and wait. I have to get ready," she said before walking away.

I turned around and the dorm door opened showing all the guys giving me a thumbs up with wide smiles. I shook my head and entered Minri's dorm.

I sat on the couch to wait for Minri. I waited for her for about 10 minutes before she came out of her room. She changed into a black long sleeved shirt and a pink skirt.

"Let's go," she said. She grabbed her bag and took out her keys.

We walked out of her dorm but I stopped.

"I have to get something from my dorm. Can you wait for me in the lobby?" I asked.

She sighed and nodded. She walked away as I knocked on my dorm door.

Jimin opened it and quickly pulled me in. The rest of the guys hovered over me.

"Why are you back so early?" Jung Kook asked.

"Did she say some other day?" Jin asked.

"More like she didn't want to hang with him," Suga said.

"I knew that one day maknae's plans are not going to work," Jimin said.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled. They all shut their mouths before looking at me. "I'm here because I need to get my jacket."

"So that means?" Jung Kook asked.

"We're going to hang out right now," I said before grabbing my jacket.

Jung Kook, Suga and Jimin started jumping around cheering. I groaned and left the dorm.

I held my head and sighed. "I have a bad feeling about this mission," I said. Then I continued my way to the lobby to meet up with Minri.

I walked up to Minri and gave her a small smile, "Let's go."

While we were walking, Minri finally talked. "Where are we going?" she asked.

"You haven't been here before so I'm going to take you to Namsan Tower," I said.

"What's that?" she asked.

"It's popular tower in Seoul that everyone goes to," I said. "I haven't been inside myself so might as well take this oppritunity to go."

She nodded. We continued walking until we got there. She looked up and eyed the tower.

"This tower isn't special," she muttered.

"Let's go in," I said.

We went up and paid the guards $10 to go in the elevator. Before we went in, there was a shop selling only locks and markers.

"Want to buy one?" I asked.

"Why would I?" Minri asked.

"Well there isn't a shop that sells locks and markers for no reason. Especially since this is a tourist attraction," I said.

I grabbed her wrist and dragged her in the store. There was regular locks and locks shaped in different forms. I saw a red square lock that I really liked. I saw Minri and she had a red heart lock.

We went to the cashier and bought the locks with two markers.

"Are you two dating?" the old lady asked. Minri and I shook our head and the old lady giggled. "You two would make a god couple."

"T-Thanks," I said. I looked away because I started to blush.

We grabbed our locks and markers before walking in the elevator. We went up to the highest level of the tower. When we got up there, there was a fence filled with locks. Minri and I looked ag each other in confusion.

I walked over to the gate to read some locks. I eyes grew big when I found out what this gate was for.

"So?" Minri asked.

"Uh yeah. Ummmm," I said nervously. Minri walked over and read the locks. Her eyes became big.

She hit my arm really hard. "YAH! WHY IS THIS GATE FULL OF COUPLES?!" she yelled.

"I'm sorry!" I said and covered my head.

Minri sighed. "Let's just write some wishes and put it on the gate," she calmly said.

I nodded and went to one end of the gate when Minri went on the other. I was playing with the marker thinking of what I wanted to wish for. Then I got it.

I WISH THAT PARK MINRI WILL START TO LIKE ME.

I placed the lock on the gate and lock it. I went to Minri who was waiting for me.

"What did you wish for?" I asked.

"None of yoir business," she said before going in the elevator. I sighed and followed her.

We exited the tower and went to a tiny shop that sold instant ramen. I got chicken flavor when she got spicy seafood flavor. I took this time to see if she would open up to me.

"How is your ramen?" I asked.

"Fine," she simply replied.

"Did you like the Namsan Tower?"

"Sure."

I paused. "How is life in America?"

Minri froze. I saw how her mood changed within a second. "I hate it," she growled.

I blinked. "Oh...."

"I would have killed myself if I stayed there longer," she stated before eating her ramen.

"Why is that?"

"None of your business. Stop asking me questions and eat. I want to go back to my dorm," she said.

I sighed and did what she said. After eating, we went back to the company. We got into the elevator and headed up to our dorms. When we got in front of our dorms, I smiled.

"Thanks for hanging out with me," I said.

She nodded before going in her dorm. I knocked on the door and it opened. Jimin pulled me inside again.

"How was it?" Jimin asked.

"Does she like you already?" Rap Monster asked.

"I bet she didn't have a good time," Suga said.

"Aw come on guys. Let V talk," Jin whined. Everyone became quiet and looked at me.

"I took her to Namsan Tower," I said.

"WHAT?!" they all yelled.

"THAT'S FOR COUPLES!" Suga yelled.

"YOU GUYS AREN'T A COUPLE!" Jimin yelled.

"I know. I found out when we got up there," I said. I rolled my eyes.

"And then?" J-Hope asked.

"We just wrote wishes on opposite sides of the gate."

"Smart, hyung," Jung Kook said.

"Then we ate instant ramen and that's it."

"Good good," Jin said while clapping.

"In this rate, she fall for you quick!" Jung Kook said.

"Then we'll get to know about her and her past!" Jimin said. Then Jung Kook and Jimjn high fived each other.

I walked off into the room and laid in my bed. "I hope she had a good time..."