The Come Up .

You're Different

I was wondering what I should do. I didn't know how to confront Taehyung about this. All this drama... I couldn't take it.

"Why does it have to be me? Why couldn't I just have a regular life back in the States with my adoptive parents," I said.

Then I heard a knock on my door. I went to look through the peek hole and saw Namjoon. I breathed in relief that it wasn't Taehyung. I didn't think I was ready to confront him about the whole situation. I let Namjoon in and he directly went straight to the couch.

"What's up?" Namjoon asked.

"Nothing," I said.

"Nothing? I see. Well I came over here to see if you were okay. By the looks of it, you've been crying."

I groaned at his comment. I didn't want to admit it but I shrugged. I sat down right next to him while staring at the floor. I was debating if I wanted to tell him what happened or if I should just give him an excuse of why I was crying.

"Jungkook told me that V did that kiss fans thing again," he said.

Or Jungkook can just tell Namjoon what happened.

"Yeah. He did," I quietly said.

"Look Minri, if you want to stay in the relationship with V, you need to talk to him about this. Keeping this a secret that you know is just going to make you feel worse and worse. Or if you want to break up with him about it, tell him that it was his fault. He shouldn't have touched the girl at all knowing he's dating you."

I looked at him and smiled. "Thank you, Namjoon. I really needed that advice. I didn't know what to do or say to him," I said.

He hugged me before leaving my dorm. I took a deep breath and grabbed my phone from my room. I quickly dialed Taehyung's number and told him to come to my dorm. I hung up right after he said okay and I waited at the door. I looked through the peek hole to see if he was coming or not. After a few seconds, Taehyung exited his dorm and waved goodbye to the rest of BTS. I knew that the rest of them knew what was going to happen. Taehyung knocked on the door and I waited a few seconds to make it look like I wasn't spying on him. I opened the door to see Taehyung giving me a small smile. 

"I'm breaking up with you," I said and then I closed the door.

I looked through the peek hole again to see Taehyung with his mouth wide open. He was shocked at what I just told him, but he started knocking on the door.

"Minri! Minri!" he yelled. "Minri, what happened?! Why are you doing this?!"

"Because you kissed another girl at the mall today! I'm not blind, Taehyung!" I yelled.

Then Taehyung's expression changed. He looked disappointed but angry.

"Minri, I could explain!" he yelled out.

"Save it! What I saw can explain yourself and how you feel about this relationship! Now go back to your dorm before I call my dad!" I yelled out.

A tear fell down Taehyung's face. He knocked one last time. "Minri," he said before going back into his dorm.

I took a deep breath and went into the kitchen. I grabbed some ingredients and started to make some spaghetti for dinner.

(TAEHYUNG'S POV)

I was heartbroken. If she would have let me explained, she would understand. I love her so much. I walked back into the dorm to see the guys gathered in the hallway.

"She broke up with you, huh?" Jimin asked. I nodded and started sobbing. 

I couldn't explain the heart break I was feeling. I couldn't believe she broke up with me. After a few minutes of crying, the guys led me to sit down on the couch.

"Why did you do it?" Jin asked.

"Did what?" I asked.

"Kiss that fan! You know that was wrong, and that you were dating Minri!" Namjoon scolded.

I paused. "I kissed a fan?" I asked.

"Yes! Not one of those electric things that blow out air to cool you down, but a girl that's deeply in love with you!" Jungkook said.

I stood up. I started shaking my head, and paced back and forth. This couldn't be happening because all of this. 

"I need to explain what happened to Minri," I said.

"Forget it, man. She doesn't want to talk to you," Suga said.

"I need to explain to her!" I yelled.

"Calm down, V. Just explain to us and if it's a good enough reason, we'll tell Minri to talk to you," J-Hope said.

"That girl... She wasn't a fan. She... She..." I paused for a moment.

"She what?" Jungkook asked.

"She's Geeyin's friend. She wanted me to become hurt by losing Minri, just like she lost Geeyin," I said.

"Oh hell no," Namjoon said in shock.

"What should we do?" Suga asked.

"I thought this whole thing was done for!" said J-Hope.

"You guys know how much I love Minri and would never hurt her on purpose like that. But that girl... She had a handgun and she said that if I didn't do what she wanted, she would go after Minri... Then she would go after all of us," I said. "She was going to make me meet up with her in the future to discuss her plans, but I guess she succeeded by that one stupid kiss."

"Just one question. Who kissed who?" J-Hope asked.

"She kissed me, obviously. I already told you guys that I wouldn't hurt Minri like that! But that kiss was all out of me protecting Minri's life. If Minri died because I chose not to do what Geeyin's friend wanted, I wouldn't live with myself anymore. So I made the choice to do what that girl wanted," I said. I felt disgusted.

"We need to tell Minri," Jungkook said.

"No. We need to get the girl first and explain everything to Minri. If Minri knows about this, the girl might go after us," I said.

"You're right. You're right," Suga said.

"What do we do now?" Jin asked.

I walked back and forth trying to think of something, and then I came up with the perfect trap.

"We need to tell JYP hyung about this and tell him not to tell Minri. He'll definitely call the police. Then I meet up with the girl and discuss the plan, and then BAM! The police get her and then we go explain to Minri about what happened," I said.

"V, you're a genius," Namjoon said.

I nodded my head and then stood in front of the guys.

"Let's go catch us another homewrecker," I smoothly said.