Taken Away .

You're Different

(GEEYIN'S POV)

Damn it. I don't want to go home. All mother does is drink beer and bring random guys over to get money. Surprisingly it's enough money to pay the bills. That's why I never say anything to here.

I walked up my steps and noticed the TV was on. Knowing that, my mother was home either watching TV or left it on by accident and went to bed with some dirty man. I opened the door and saw my mom sitting on the comfy chair.

"Mom, I'm home," I said. 

She slowly turned around and with tearful eyes, she glared at me.

"W-What's wrong, mom?"

She stood up and lowered her head.

"I know I may be a very disappointing mother to you but that's how I have a roof over your head, food on your plate and a bed to sleep in at night. I thought one day you'll be a drug addict or an alcoholic like me... But to think... An attempted murder?!" she cried out. 

I was shocked, "H-How did you know?"

"IT'S ALL OVER THE TV!" she scolded. "You are a disappointment." She scurried off into her bedroom and left me speechless.

Me and my mother never got along and when we finally talk, the conversation is very bad. I looked up and saw my mom walking to the kitchen.

"Mom... I'm sorry," I said.

"OVER A BOY?! A BOY THAT WILL NEVER LOVE YOU?!" she screamed. "BOYS LIKE V WILL NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH A GIRL LIKE YOU. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL, GEEYIN."

I lowered my head, "But he said he loved me..."

"We both know he was drunk when he said that." A tear fell out my eye. "Don't you start crying! You caused yourself to be in this situation."

"I'm sorry," I whimpered. Tears were streaming out my eyes like a river. Then for once in my life, my mother hugged me.

"I know I'm a really bad mother to you, but you're still my child. I have always loved you. I just never showed you the affection you needed. That's why you're like this. Because of me."

"No! It was my choice!" 

"I'm really disappointed in you but I'm not letting that bastard, JYP, take you away from me," she told me. She hugged me tighter and whispered something else. I wanted to ask her what she said but I was too busy crying my eyes out.

Then we heard the news. "This just in, JYP is giving an announcement about his daughter's situation and condition."

JYP tapped the microphone and cleared his throat. "Hello everyone. I know all of you are worried about Minri's condition. She's fine and is healing at home. She has suffered a big cut on the right side of her head and has to wear a bandage around it. She will live. And I know all of you are wondering about WHO did this to her. Well let's announce where we are now." 

The drape behind JYP dropped and my house appeared on TV. My mother and I gasped in shock. My mother held me close and looked at the door.

"We are at the house of that criminal. Tonight, Minri and I will have justice and everybody in Seoul can sleep soundly in bed." He got of stage and started walking to our door.

"Mom... What are we going to-" The door burst end open. JYP was standing at the door with many police officers behind him. My mother's face was hiding between my shoulder and neck.

"I can't let them take you away from me," my mother said. I could feel her tears sliding on my back and chest. The shoulder of my shirt was soaking wet now.

"Please let go of Geeyin," JYP requested.

Without moving my mother yelled in response, "NO!"

I looked at him, terrified. This will be the last day I'll ever walk in this house again. This will be the last time I'll ever see this house again. This will be the last time I will experience my mother hugging me.

"Men, take her off Geeyin," JYP told the police.

Three ran inside and pried my mother's arms off of me. I saw the clear agony and sadness my mother was feeling. The tears rolling down her face like there was no tomorrow. Her make up staining her cheeks. Her voice ringing in my ears. The two men took me away and the other just held my mother back from holding me one last time.

(JYP's POV)

I was proud I was going to get justice for Minri but also for me. But when I saw Geeyin's mother holding her, that's when something inside me broke a little. I saw this before, but where?

"Men, take her off Geeyin," I told the police.

Three of them rushed in and seperated them. When I saw Geeyin's mother, I was speechless. Stunned. 

"How could this be...?" I asked myself.

Nana was glaring at me. Her face was stained with make up and tears. Her eyes....... Filled with sadness and anger.

"JINYOUNG!" Nana yelled out. "IS ONE CHILD GETTING TAKEN AWAY FROM ME NOT ENOUGH?!"

"Mr. Park, you know her?" one of the officers asked.

I remember the sweet, innocent looking Lee Nana... Not this trashy Nana..

"I CAN'T LET YOU TAKE GEEYIN AWAY FROM ME TOO!" Nana screamed.

I slowly backed out of the house. Still in shock. I walked back to my car, ignoring every news reporter and police officers. I was staring at my steering wheel and still couldn't believe what was happening.

"Nana is the mother of the criminal that almost murdered her first daughter? How could this be? How could this happen?" I asked myself. "This can't be happening... THIS CAN'T BE! All my years of searching for Nana to have a complete family again and THIS! THIS IS WHAT I FIND?!" I punched the steering wheel in anger.

I started driving to the police station.

"I can't take Geeyin away from Nana... Not again... I can't lose Nana again..."

----------

I updated again! :D Hope you like this chapter~

Comment, subscribe and upvote please! :3