Jail Time .

You're Different

(GEEYIN POV)

I was walking down the sidewalk until I saw a police car. I made sure my face didn't show, and it drove right past me. I sighed in relief but they'll find me sooner or later. 

I walked into a liquor store and grabbed a bag of chips. I put it on the counter so I could pay but the cashier was acting suspicious. He kept glancing at me like I didn't notice. I acted like I didn't so I could get out of there quickly.

"Are you having a good day so far, mam?" he asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"You know the weather looks beautiful today."

I glared at him, "I don't care."

He passed the chips back to me and I slapped the money on the table. Before I left, I glared at him for a few seconds. 

Staying in hiding is not easy. Especially when there's so many police cars roaming around the city to catch me.

"Stupid Minri... Couldn't keep her balance... Hitting her head... Bleeding and whatnot," I mumbled to myself.

I was walking home until I saw police cars right in front of my house. I was hiding behind a car waiting to see if they saw anything. Then I remembered that my mother was in there. I stood up half way but I went back down.

"I don't want to go to jail," I said to myself.

I looked back up and saw that they arrested my mother. I bit my lip from saying anything.

"They're just going to be questioning her... She'll be fine." I looked around before escaping the scene. "This is so bad. Why do they want me so bad? It's not like I killed the girl. Aish..."

I ran to a place that had a lot of trees and bushes. Then I realized that it was a place for homeless people to set up camp for the night. I couldn't stay here because someone could have noticed all the wanted signs of me. 

"IT'S GEEYIN!" I heard someone yell. I turned around in fear and saw that everyone was running at me.

"Aigoo," I said and ran like the wind. I'm sure someone will help me... Or not since I'm wanted by the police.

I've been getting chased by a mob of homeless people for a few blocks now. Do you want to know why these people are making an effort? The grand prize of my capture is $500,000. So much for a little girl compared to a . Probably because JYP is a little and wants the world for his stupid daughter of his. It's her fault I'm in this position getting chased by homeless people. I should be at home with my drunk hoe of a mother. I'd rather get beaten than be running so much.

"When will this end?!" I yelled out. I was starting to get tired but I'm not going down that easily. I looked back and saw that there were only two of the group that could keep up with me. "I'm good at running. Let's see how fast you dumb asses can keep up with me now."

I ran and ran and ran. No use because they kept up with me. I looked back to look at them and then I slammed into somebody with a hard torso. I looked at the person and it was one of the police officers of Seoul.

"Lee Geeyin, you're under arrest," he said. He took out his handcuffs and placed them on my wrists. He pushed me into his car and drove to the police station.

I didn't say a word. I saw my mom getting released and she deeply looked into my eyes with true disappointment before leaving. The officer led me into a questioning room with a table, two chairs, and a mirror which you can see into the room on the other side. I felt like I was in a movie or a drama but no. 

It's reality. My reality.

"So Geeyin, we both know why you are here. Just tell us what happened and why you did it," he said.

I glared at him. "She stole my boyfriend," I said.

He tried keeping a straight face before bursting into laughter. "That's your reason for doing such a horrible crime?!" he asked while laughing.

"Yes!" I screamed.

"Well thank you for cooperating with us. Now you're going to serve your time in jail," he said and led me to a cell full of scary women.

(MINRI POV)

I was at my desk while looking up songs to listen to. I looked at the family picture from The States and sighed.

"Will I ever meet my real mom?" I asked myself.

"Your mother was a great woman before she left. I wonder how she is right now," my dad said.

"Since when were you here?" I asked, paying no attention to him.

"I just got here but you shouldn't be wondering about your mother right now. The police caught Geeyin and she's in jail right now."

I turned around and pitied him. "How can you say such a thing like that? What would mom do in this type of situation? Mom wouldn't be very pleased to hear what you said to me. Especially since I haven't met her before." I turned back to my laptop, "You wouldn't be as pleased if mom said the same thing. Vice versa."

My dad sighed, "You're right but let's go talk to Geeyin. Okay?" I nodded and grabbed my purse.

As we walked out of my dorm, BTS walked out too.

"Boys, where are you guys going?" my dad asked.

"We were going to go shopping for-" Namjoon slapped Jimin's face for him to stop talking.

"YAH! NAMJOON! APOLOGIZE!" I scolded him. He obeyed and apologized.

"Well then... We were going to go see Geeyin in prison," my dad said.

"They caught her?" Jungkook asked.

"Let's go see V's pyscho stalker!" Suga yelled and skipped to the elevator.

Taehyung looked at me with a disappointed expression.

"I'm fine. I'm alive. So don't be sad anymore. Also I found these amazing songs we can listen to once we go out for a drive," I said. Taehyung smiled and hugged me.

"I love you so much," he whispered. I nodded then nudged him to go.

As we were walking into the police station, I saw the cell they assigned Geeyin in. She was with dirty women that looked like they just got out of a club drunk and gang related. Then one of the police officers sent us to the room where they do questioning. Everyone was on one side of the table and Geeyin was on the other. She was staring at Taehyung in awe like he came to take her back.

"Taehyung and I are dating," I said first. Her eye connection to Taehyung broke and she started glaring at me. "I wanted you to know because you need to move on. Move on from someone that never loved you. Look at yourself now. You're in jail because you love him. He isn't and he's with someone he truly loves. You messed up your life because you are blinded by miscommunication."

"No. He loves me," Geeyin stated.

"Really? Then why are we dating? Why isn't he trying to get you out of here? Why is he going against you when your court date is set? Process it through your thick skull of yours and tell me if he actually loves you," I demanded.

Geeyin looked up at Taehyung and he just brushed off the feeling that she was staring at him. "Is it true? You don't love me?" Geeyin asked.

Taehyung glared at her, "I told you a million times that I never loved you. Never have, never will." He looked away from her and then intertwined his hand with mine. "You see this girl? She's the only one I love. I suffered because you wanted me, and now Minri gives me true happiness. Plus you're a little girl. I'm a grown man. A grown man like me would never fall in love with an immature baby like you."

"Harsh," Jin said.

"But you told me you loved me," Geeyin said.

"I was drunk. Get over it already. I proved many times that I never loved you but you're so immature that you had to almost kill my girlfriend."

"Because she was in the way-"

"SHUT UP!" Taehyung bursted. I guess he couldn't keep his anger and frustration in anymore. "I HATE YOUR GUTS! YOU DESERVE TO BE IN JAIL FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MINRI! NEVER SAY THAT I LOVED YOU BECAUSE THAT WAS NEVER TRUE! YOU'RE FULL OF AND I HOPE YOU ROT IN PRISON!"

Everyone was quiet. I had never seen this side of Taehyung before but I know the guys have. They out their hands on Taehyung and then he calmed down.

"We should just leave," Namjoon said. We all agreed and stood up.

"I love you, Taehyung," Geeyin said.

"I don't," he said and left. I followed without taking another glance at Geeyin.

Taehyung held my hand and stopped walking. We looked at each other.

"I only love you," he said to me.

I blushed and smiled. "I only love you, too. Now let's go home."

----------

Happy Holidays everyone! 

Sorry it took me so long to update again. School is very busy but thank you everyone for keeping up with this story. c: