What .

You're Different

I walked out my dorm and saw Taehyung coming out his dorm at the same time.

"Hey," I said awkwardly.

 

It's been a few weeks since my dad approved of me and Jung Kook. Taehyung has been avoiding me and I don't blame him. If I was in his position, I would understand. I would also be heart broken..

 

"Hi," he said before walking away.

I sighed and walked to the garden that was next to my dorm. I looked out the window and noticed Taehyung's hair. It really wasn't that hard since Taehyung is the only that has orange-brownish hair. I was observing where he was going and saw that he entered a gaming building. 

"Why would he go there? That's for guys that are addicted to online gaming," I said.

"Online gaming relieves his stress," I heard. I turned around and saw Suga standing in front of me. "Hello Minri. How are you?"

"You should know," I said.

"I actually don't know because I only know how I feel unless someone tells me how they feel. So how are you?"

"Suga, I don't want to talk about how I feel."

"But your face shows that you're having too much stress." He walked about to me and examined my face. "You gained so much acne since the incident with your dad."

I covered my face, "YAH!"

"I'm sorry!" 

"It's fine.."

"I was just messing around with you. But don't you miss Taehyung?" he asked.

"Honestly, I do. There's not a day that I don't think about him. I miss him..."

"It's up to you to choose what you want to do about the Jung Kook situation. It's your choice to pick Jung Kook or V," he said. He put his hand on my shoulder, "Whatever your choice is, I support you." He walked out the garden leaving me confused.

I sat down and watched civilians walk where their destinations are awaiting them. I had a big choice on my hands that will affect everyone around me. Jung Kook or Taehyung. If I choose Jung Kook, my dad will welcome him into my family. If I choose Taehyung, I don't know what will happen. I don't know my dad's exact feelings towards Taehyung.

But if I choose my dad's choice, I wouldn't live a happy life. If I choose Taehyung, I will live a happy life.

I smiled and nodded. I knew who I was going to pick and I had to go talk to everyone first before Taehyung.

 

I was standing in front of all of BTS except Taehyung.

"So why are we here?" Namjoon asked.

"I want to be with Taehyung," I said.

".......Really?" Jung Kook sadly asked. 

I went up to him. "Jung Kook, you also know how I feel towards Taehyung. I'm in love with him."

"Yeah...." He looked away and sighed. I knew what he felt but I know that he will get over his feelings for the sake of my happiness.

"I approve of Taehyung and Minri!" Jimin said.

"Me too," Jin happily said. "I miss seeing them happy together."

Everyone approved but now I have to go talk to Taehyung. I was debating if I should go to that place or just wait for him to get back. Then I started thinking about my dad. What he would say and react is his opinion. I want to be happy for the rest of my life and Taehyung is the answer.

I decided to walk to my dad's company to talk about this personally with him.

"Dad, I have something to tell you," I said.

"What is it sweety?" he asked.

"I'm in love with V," I said. His eyes grew in surprise.

"Him?! Since when?!"

"Ever since I came to Big Hit. He's was the first one to talk to me and actually tried to get me comfortable with him. Even though he was planning to hurt me."

My dad sighed, "Okay sweety. But why did you tell me that you liked Jung Kook?"

"Because I didn't want V in trouble that night."

He nodded. "Anything else you want to tell me?"

I smiled and shook my head. "I'll see you later dad!" I said before walking out of his office.

As I walked out of the building, I saw Taehyung's hair. I followed him to see where he was.

I was in an unfamiliar place. It was rundown and dirty. The streets were full of garbage and the street lamps were flickering on and off. The worst part was that I lost Taehyung.

"V!" I yelled. No answer. I started panicking. I took out my phone and decided to call him, but he declined it. I threw my phone in my bag in anger. I didn't know where I was and I didn't like it.

I walked all over where I was in search of a shop. After searching for 20 minutes, I found a liquor shop. I gulped as I walked inside. It had a warm welcoming feeling to it. 

"Hello!" the cashier said. It was a lady with skin tight clothes.

"Hi, um, what city am I in?" I asked.

The cashier chuckled, "You're still in Seoul. It's just that this place isn't the prettiest part of the city." Then she examined my face, "Hey! You look like JYP's daughter!"

I awkwardly laughed, "Yeah... I get that a lot.." If I were to tell her I was JYP's daughter, my dad will find out I was in this part of the city. And he would not be happy about it.

"Thank you," I said before walking out. I decided to try calling Taehyung one last time. Then he picked out. "Taehyung!"

"What is it?"

"I have something important that I want to talk to you about! But first, I need to-" I walked into something tall and heavy. I looked up and saw a guy dressed in all black staring down at me. I could hear Taehyung asking for my name.

"Hello pretty lady," he said. I could smell strong alcohol coming from his breath.

"L-Leave me alone!" I yelled. I grabbed my purse and started running. I looked back and saw the man running after me.

"Where are you going pretty lady?! I just want you!" he said.

"HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I didn't know where I was going but I didn't care. As long as I could out run that guy, I could care less. But I couldn't out run the guy.

I ended up tripping over my own foot and landing at a dead end.

"At last, I have you pretty lady," he seductively said. I screamed at the top of my lungs as he reached out for me. When he was about to grab me, he froze. I looked at him and he fell to the left which revealed Taehyung standing with a pipe in his hands.

"Taehyung," I said. 

"Come on. We need to get out if here," he said. He grabbed my hand and we ran all the way where we both knew it was safe. He took me to a cafe and bought me hot chocolate. "Why did you follow me?"

"Because I wanted to talk to you," I said. I drank my hot chocolate and looked at Taehyung.

"Do you know what type of mess your dad would put me through if he found out I went over there?! To find out his daughter was following me and got kidnapped or killed!" he lectured.

"I get it. If I didn't want to tell you sooner, I wouldn't have followed you. It's whatever," I said. I looked away from Taehyung and we didn't talk.

"Let's go home," he said after 10 minutes of silence. 

We walked back to the dorms in silence. I was getting more mad after each step I took. I wanted to talk to Taehyung but I felt that he was mad at me. I felt like if I talked to him, he would lecture me again.

We got to our floor and stopped in front of our dorms.

"What did you want to tell me?" he asked. I stayed quiet. I remembered how terrified I was earlier. How that guy could have kidnapped and me. "Minri," he said. He put his hands on my shoulders. "Minri answer me," he said again. 

My heart was hurting and I was still mad. Mad at myself. A tear fell from my eye that represented pain.

"Minri," Taehyung whispered. I was going to enter my dorm but Taehyung stopped me. He hugged my waist and held me back from walking in. "Are you okay?"

Those words. They made me cry more. I finally let my guard down for Taehyung. He turned me around and let me cry on his chest. As I started to calm down, I looked at my soaked face and wiped away my tears.

"I'm sorry," he said. "Don't cry anymore..." He hugged me again and kissed my forehead. He picked me up bridal style and brought me to his room. He laid me on his bed. He watched me as he played with my hair. 

"Taehyung," I said without knowing. I was too sleepy to know what I was doing. 

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I picked you...... I want to be with you," I said. My eyes were droopy and my vision started to blur. I could hear Taehyung talking but I couldn't figure out what he was saying.

"I'm sorry," I heard before blacking out into a deep sleep.

----------

Almost to 200 subbies ^^

Please comment and upvote!