Justice .

You're Different

I slowly opened my eyes. The light blinded me for a small time. When my vision became clear, I was in the hospital. 

"Minri!" Taehyung called my name. He held my hand. "Are you okay?" I nodded.

"Are you okay?" J-Hope asked. Everyone started running to my bed and hovered over me.

"What the hell happened last night?" Jungkook asked.

I sat up and held my head. My head hurt so bad. "Geeyin," I said.

"Geeyin did this to you?!" Taehyung yelled. I nodded. He took a deep breath.

"Who's Geeyin?" Suga asked.

"The girl that kept spamming V's phone," Namjoon said. He looked at me and sighed. "She probably wanted to get revenge on Minri."

I nodded. I took off my air mask, "She wanted Taehyung." 

"I TOLD HER-"

"I know.... Please don't yell. My head hurts really bad," I said. Taehyung softened and sat down. "What she did to me wasn't on purpose."

"What do you mean?! Of course it was!" Jin said.

"She slapped me. Not punch or kick. It was the way I fell," I simply said.

"Are you sure...?" Taehyung asked. I nodded. He sighed and gave me a small nod.

"This is still a crime. The company is pressing charges against Geeyin," Namjoon said and walked out.

My dad ran inside and gave a loud sigh of relief. "Oh thank God! I don't know what I would do if I lost you too!" He ran to me and hugged me.

"Dad! My head!" I yelled. He let go and looked at me. I smiled, "I'm fine. Don't worry."

He stood up and looked at the boys. "Who allowed to let this happen to my daughter?!" he scolded.

"All of us," Jin said.

"What?! How could you?!"

"It wasn't on purpose!" Jungkook said.

"She went to get a drink and then everything happened," Taehyung said.

"When you guys get back to the dorms, you're assigned to clean every window, every inch of the floors and the swimming pool. Understand?" my dad said.

"WHAT?!" they all yelled in sync.

"DO NOT SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT! I GAVE YOU GUYS A RESPONSIBILITY AND NOW THIS IS PUNISHMENT! Own up to your mistakes, boys."

"Dad," I said. He turned around and looked at me with angel eyes. "Don't do this to them."

"Sorry, sweety. This is punishment." He stood up and walked to the door. "I'll see all of you later. I'll be taking care of this Geeyin girl problem. Bye!" With that, he left.

"Man! This ," Suga said.

"Sorry guys. I tried making him go easy on you guys. It's not your fault," I said.

"It is our faults. Our responsibility was to protect you... and we failed," Jin said.

"IF I SEE GEEYIN EVERY AGAIN, I WILL LET HER KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE HER FOR PUTTING US IN THIS SITUATION!" J-Hope yelled.

"No you're not," Jimin said. 

J-Hope lowered his head and his shoulders slumped down. "I know..."

I giggled. "I'm sure she's going to get what she deserves."

Namjoon walked back inside all dazed in happiness.

"Yo. What's got into you?" Jimin asked.

"I just saw the prettiest girl I've ever seen!" Namjoon said happily. "She had long blonde hair and light brown eyes. Her lips were bright pink and her smile... It was gorgeous!"

"Oh jeez. Get ahold of yourself," Jin said.

"Oh yeah. The police are tracking down Geeyin now. So you don't have to worry about her anymore. She's probably in hiding."

"Great!" I said. I looked at Taehyung and smiled. He looked uneasy but he managed to smile back.

I was discharged out of the hospital after a few hours I woke up. Although I had to leave the hospital in a wheelchair, I was glad I was okay to leave. I was also glad that I was in good condition after what had happened. I don't know what I would do if I died that night. I would probably haunt the dorm for all I know. There's just so many things I haven't told the guys.

"Minri! Let's get some sushi!" Namjoon said.

"YAH! Haven't you listened to the doctor?! He specifically told us that she can only eat soup for the next four days!" Jimin yelled.

"She's going to get sick because you want her to eat sushi!" Jungkook said.

Electric sparks were flying out of their heads in anger. They continued fighting all the way back to the dorms.

"Minri," Taehyung said to me.

"Yes?"

"If you don't mind, I want to cook you some soup for your dinner tonight..."

I gave him a small smile and nodded. Jungkook, Namjoon and Jimin stopped their arguing and their jaws dropped when they heard what Taehyung asked.

"I'll come over at 8 with all the ingredients. Okay?" Taehyung said. I nodded. 

We got to the dorm and we went out seperate ways. I went to my dorm and the guys went to theirs, of course. I changed out of my dress and put on a white tee and shorts. This was my favorite outfit ever. I walked to the kitchen to get a glass of grape juice. I looked at my dorm and felt lonely. Lonely... That must of been what Geeyin felt this whole time. She was lonely. She got to that age where all she wants is to be loved by the opposite and stopped feeling lonely.

I sighed, "But she must grow up. Getting the love by the opposite doesn't help that feeling go away. Even if you had a man, you could still feel lonely. Probably even lonelier."

I put my glass in the sink and walked back to my room.

"I know how it is to be lonely. I know how the affection of man feels like. But she needs to be an independent woman... or girl. She's just too young to understand what the feeling to be loved is. And I'm certain that she's heartbroken that Taehyung chose me over her. I know how that feels like also... But I would never stoop to her level of anger and revenge. That's the difference between a girl and a woman. That's what she needs to figure out."

I heard the doorbell ring and I rushed to open the door. Taehyung and the guys were here.

"We couldn't let this player be with you alone!" Jimin said and smiled.

"Yah! I'm not a player. That was just one mistake I did which turned into a disaster!" Taehyung claimed.

"Oh shut up," Jin said and laughed while walking inside.

Taehyung glared at all of them and I giggled.

"Let's go cook some soup," I said. I reached my hand out and he held it.

While we all were making the soup, Namjoon threw carrot cubes at me. Then Jungkook threw basil at him for throwing carrot cubes at me. Then everyone started throwing whatever food they were assigned to cut for the soup. This was when I realized I wasn't lonely. All I need was friends like BTS. It was just the emptiness of the dorm that made me think I was lonely. 

"GUYS! WE NEED TO COOK THE SOUP AND YOU'RE WASTING THE INGREDIENTS!" I yelled. I held my head because it started hurting again.

"WE'RE SO SORRY! WE'LL GET BACK TO WORK!" they all said and started cooking again. 

(MYSTERY PERSON'S POV)

I was walking back to my living room from getting a bag of chips from the kitchen. I sat down in my chair and watched the news.

"Watching the news gives me relaxation," I told myself. Then the reporters changed from a man in the studio to woman at a big fancy hotel.

"Thanks Minwoo. I'm here at the Seoul Heart Hotel where JYP's daughter, Park Minri, was almost murdered!" the reporter said. I dropped my chips in total shock.

"We were all having dinner when all of a sudden one of Big Hit's boy bands started making a ruckus about Minri being gone. We all thought she went to the bathroom but she wasn't there," one of the eyewitnesses told the reporter.

"BTS started yelling when they found Minri laying on the ground unconscious in a pool of blood. We all ran outside and called an ambulance. We all thought she was going to die due to the amount of blood that was lost," another eyewitness said.

"Park Minri had survived the attack and her attacker is only known by her first name, Geeyin. As all of you know, Minri and V of BTS have something between them and all of us fans know it. According to BTS, Geeyin has been stalking V for quite awhile after he rejected her feelings toward him. Then she targeted Minri because V chose Minri over Geeyin. A crazy love triangle story I say. Police are tracking down Ms. Geeyin right at this moment. I'm Kim Moonryn. Back to you Im Minwoo," the reporter said.

I was in total shock that I couldn't move.

"How could have this happened?" I asked myself.

The door slammed opened, "Mom. I'm home," Geeyin said.

----------

Im so sorry for updating so late! I hope this made up for it...

I've been so busy lately and I hope all of you understand.