Talking To V .

You're Different
Just when my book was getting really good, my father HAD TO DISTURB ME. I'm not the type of person to get really mad, but after all the I went through in a couple of days, I'm a complete different person.

"Minri, I have to leave. I'll see you later," he said before running out the restaurant.

I clenched my teeth together. "He forces me to come here and now he leaves me with a bunch of..... those creatures," I said. I growled and closed my book.

"Hey, we're humans too," one of them said.

I face palmed myself. "Can you guys please stop talking?"

"Is there something wrong?" another one asked. I shook my head.

"Just leave me alone," I said and opened my book again.

"You like to read?" I heard one of them ask. I slammed my book and glared at them.

I got up and walked out the restaurant. I memorized the way that guy who carried me back to the company building.

I turned around and saw the guys following me. I rolled my eyes and continued to the company. When I entered, literally everyone greeted me. I wasn't used to this kind of attention. It kind of made my day better.

I was walking on the floor where my dorm was and discovered a garden right next to my dorm. There was a bench and a tree next to it. It looked peaceful and just right for me.

I opened the glass door and closed it right after I entered. I sat down on the bench facing the tree away from the glass door. I opened my book and started reading.

About an hour of reading, I closed it and headed to my dorm. When I turned to my right, I saw one of guys from the restaurant. I sighed and walked in front of my dorm. I pulled out my keys to open it but something was telling me to look back.

I did and he was still looking at me. "Can I help you?" I asked.

"You dropped this," he said. He held out my wallet. I blinked before gently grabbing it.

"Uh, thanks."

"No problem," he said. I nodded.

I was about to go in my dorm but he stopped me.

"I'm Kim Taehyung. I'm vocalist for BTS," he said. I scanned him and nodded. I turned back around and entered my dorm.

I laid my purse on the couch and I sat on my chair. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the silence.

I decided to check on my profile on one of the American websites. The first thing I see is my ex best friend's relationship status.

AMY WILLIAMS is in a relationship with KYUNGSOO AHN.

I held my phone in anger. I started to cry. I threw my phone to the wall and broke it.

I grabbed my hair and cried in silence. I held my chest and took deep breathes.

"I can't trust anyone anymore," I whispered to myself. I wiped away my tears and walked out my dorm. Guess who I saw standing in front of the BTS dorm.

Kim Taehyung.

"Hey," he said.

I ignored him. While I was locking my dorm door, Taehyung kept staring me down. I turned around and glared at him.

"What?" I asked.

He just shrugged and tilted his head. I walked passed him, heading to JYP Entertainment.

I entered the lobby and asked where my dad's office was. I went into the elevator and went to the fifth floor.

I walked into my father's office with a dark cloud over my head.

"Hey honey," he said.

"Can I get a new phone?" I asked in a low voice.

"I thought you had one," he said.

"I broke it," I muttered.

"Why?"

"You don't need to know the reason."

"Of course I do. I'm your father and I need to know why you broke your-"

I slammed on my hands on his desk and started to cry. "MY BOYFRIEND OF THREE YEARS CHEATED ON ME WITH MY BEST FRIEND AND NOW THEY'RE IN A RELATIONSHIP. AND I HAVE TO LIVE IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY ALONE WHERE I JUST MET THE FATHER THAT DIDN'T EVEN WANT ME!!!!!!"

My father was stunned by my sudden out burst. He got up and hugged me.

"Boys aren't in the right mind set to be in a relationship. They only want . I know I wasn't there before but I'm here now. Please don't cry," he said. His words calmed me down.

After talking to him, I could see that he was my father. I felt better than I was when I came to Seoul. I'm happy that I had a bond with my father.

"But this doesn't mean that I'll act differently around everyone else," I said before walking out of JYP Entertainment.