I'm Not Opening Up To You Guys .

You're Different
It was the next day and I was getting ready for Jung Kook to come over again. I cleaned my room to make it more presentable than it was before. I cooked some food for us to eat in case we get hungry.

After I was done, there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and it was all of BTS.

"Hello!" they said before walking in. I eyed them and grabbed Jung Kook.

"I thought only you were coming over," I said coldly.

He shrugged, "Sorry."

I rolled my eyes and closed my door. I went to my room and my laptop. Then Taehyung walked in.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Sorry for coming over," he said.

I groaned. "It's not your fault."

Taehyung shrugged and sat down on the floor. "Your room in nice," he said.

"Thanks," I replied. Then all of a sudden, the rest of the guys came in my room.

"What a cute room," one of them said. I ignored the comment and continued on my laptop.

"Hey Minri!" I heard one of them say. I looked at the guy with the bandana. "You're really cute."

I rolled my eyes. The guys sat down next to Taehyung and I watched how Taehyung looked uncomfortable.

"Why are you guys in my room?" I asked.

"Since V is in here, why can't we be in here?" Jung Kook asked.

"Because he's quiet," I said. I glared at them before looking back at my laptop. Then they started introducing themselves since they forgot to do that.

"You know Minri, Jung Kook is older than you by two months," Suga said which got my attention.

I raised a brow, "Really?"

"Yup!" Rap Monster said.

"What does that have to do with me?" I asked. They shrugged.

"We just want to know you better," Jin said happily.

"I'm not going to say anything," I said.

"Why not?!" Jimin asked.

"It. Is. None. Of. Your. Business," I said.

"JUNG KOOK LIKES YOU!" Suga yelled.

"WHAT?! YOU LIKE HER TOO!" Jung Kook yelled at Suga.

"RAP MONSTER LIKES YOU ALSO!" Jimin yelled.

All of them, except Taehyung, started yelling. I groaned and slammed my laptop closed. I glared at them.

"SHUT UP AND GET OUT!" I yelled. I was angry. I was breathing hard and my hands were now fists.

They got scared and ran out my room. Taehyung stayed sitting on the floor. I took a deep breath before I laid down.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked quietly.

I groaned. "Leave me alone," I said.

"I'll see you later, I guess," he said. He stood up and walked out my room.

I screamed in my pillow out of frustration. "When will I get peace and quiet around here?!" I yelled.

(V's POV)

When I walked out her room, I looked at the guys. I crossed my arms in disapproval.

"Why the hell did you say I like her?" Jung Kook whined.

"You told us you like her!" Suga said.

"You told us you like her too!" Jin said to Suga. Then he looked at Namjoon, "You told us you like her also!"

"Everyone shut up," I said. They all looked at me.

"I bet she opened up to you, V," Rap Monster said.

I shook my head. "I could care less." Lies.

"Then stay away from her and let me get her," Jimin said.

"She won't allow you to," I said before leaving Minri's dorm.

I looked back and eyed the door. Minri isn't the type to be a cold person. I want to know the real her by being what she wants me to be.

"I will get to know the real you, Park Minri."