No .

You're Different

It was a cold rainy day. I stayed in bed while everyone else was working. Winter is about to end and I'm happy about that. I get to wear spring clothes when it becomes warmer.

I got out of bed and put on some warm clothes. I wanted to see Taehyung. Then there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and Jung Kook was standing in front of me.

"Minri, are you sure you want to consider my feelings? The past few days I've been watching you and V hyung, and it looks like you don't seem interested in me," he said.

I sighed. "I'm sorry, Jung Kook but you're right. I'm sorry I got your hopes up. I just wanted to make you happy," I said.

Jung Kook smiled, "It's okay. Atleast you care about my feelings. Thank you. I'll see you later." He walked away.

I closed my door and shrugged. "I thought it would end up bad but I guess I was wrong," I said to myself.

Jung Kook is really like an older brother to me. He cares about me a lot, even though he made that stupid plan to hurt me.

I wouldn't want to replace him or the others. I love them all so dearly. 

I put on sweatpants, a hoodie over a zip up jacket and Jordans like usual. I walked out and headed to the dance room where the boys practice. 

I heard loud music and knew it was them. I looked through the window and saw the guys dancing. I entered the dance room and they all stopped.

"Minri!" Jin happily said. He ran up to me and hugged me.

Then Jimin pushed him away. He smiled and hugged me. "What's up, sweet lips?" he said. I pushed him away in disgust and he just chuckled.

I hugged everyone and lastly Taehyung. "Are you cold?" Taehyung asked.

I shook my head. "Not anymore because you just warmed me up," I said. That sounded corny... or weird. Most likely both. 

He chuckled and pinched my cheek. "You're cute," he said. 

Taehyung and I have been acting lovey dovey for a while now but we haven't kissed. I guess that is good but I've been dreaming of how his lips would feel.

Suga and Jimin came out their room with their swim shorts on. "DOES ANYBODY WANT TO GO SWIMMING?!" they asked in sync.

"It's too cold to go swimming," I said.

"That's why we warmed up the pool two hours earlier!" Jimin said. He bit his lip and winked at me.

Taehyung glared at him, "Yah!"

"Sorry!" Jimin said. "I forgot you and Minri are dating.."

"We aren't dating," we both said.

Suga smirked, "Suuure."

I groaned and rolled my eyes. "I'll just go swimming with them. I'll be right back." I went into my dorm and changed into my bikini.

 

I was getting ready to dive into the pool when Jung Kook grabs my waist and jumps into the pool with me. When we swam back to the surface, Jung Kook and I were laughing.

"The look on your face!" Jung Kook said while laughing.

"That wasn't nice," I said. I pouted and crossed my arms. 

He came to me and hugged me. "AWWW! DON'T BE MAD AT ME!"

I giggled and pushed him away, "I was kidding!"

"Hey Minri!" I heard. I turned around and saw Jimin flexing. "How do you like these muscles?"

I rolled my eyes. "Get a girlfriend already," I said.

"Only if you'll be my girlfriend," he said and winked.

"No thanks." I swam towards the deep end and started floating.

"How do you float?" Jung Kook asked. He tried floating in the deep end but ended up failing.

I told him to float on his back and then work toward to floating like me. Then Jimin jumped in and pulled me by the waist. He hugged me.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled.

"I'm cold," he said. He snuggled his face into my neck. I growled and pushed him off of me.

"GET A GIRLFRIEND!" I yelled and swam back to Jung Kook. "Jung Kook, can you keep Jimin away? He's being more clingy than usual."

"He's just testing you on your feelings toward V hyung. Don't worry about him," he said. I sighed and glanced at Jimin.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Positive but if you want me to keep him away, I'll go tell V hyung-"

"No, no, no. I can deal with this without Taehyung," I said.

We got out of the pool and changed into dry clothes. We were walking back to the dorms.

We entered BTS' dorm and found Taehyung, Jin, Namjoon and J-Hope crying. They were watching a chick flick. When Namjoon saw us, he quickly turned off the TV and wiped his tears away. The others did the same.

"How long were you watching us?" J-Hope asked.

"For about 10 minutes," Suga said.

"Damn," Jjn cursed.

Taehyung walked to me and smiled. "You look cute with wet hair."

"And you look cute while crying to a chick flick," I said before laughing.

He pouted, "It was a sad movie!"

I pinched his cheek, "I know!" I giggled and walked into the kitchen. Jimin was making food. "What are you making?"

"I'm making steak with steamed vegetables," he normally said.

"Woah. Did you just talked to me normally?" 

He smiled, "Why? You like me being all ual with you?"

"Ha. Ha. Very funny," I said. "I'm just used to you being touchy touchy with me. It's kind of weird of you being normal."

"Well maybe I should start acting normal with you since you and V are dating."

"We aren't dating." 

"It looks like you two are. You two should start though. V really likes you," he finally said. I started to shake and my heart started to beat fast.

"R-Really?" 

Jimin looked at me innocently, "Yes. I thought you would know that since he's so sweet and protective over you."

"I-I was just kidding. Of course I know......." Then one fear has came up in the back of my head. My dad doesn't know that I'm seeing Taehyung.

"Is something wrong?" he asked.

"Uhhh... Can we talk privately?"

"Yeah sure. Let's go into my room," he said. I followed him into his room. "What's wrong?"

"M-My dad. I can't date Taehyung. I-I just can't," I said. My legs and hands started trembling in fear.

"What? What's going on with your dad? Why can't you date V?"

"B-Because he told me that I can't see him or any of you guys since you know what," I said.

"Then let's go talk to him," he said. I shook my head and he grabbed my wrist. "Come on!" He was pulling me to the living room when there was a knock at the door.

We all looked at each other. "Who would come here?" Suga asked. We all shrugged. 

Namjoon looked through the peep hole turned around. "It's your dad," he said. Jimin and I looked at each other and looked back at Namjoon.

"Don't open it!" Jimin whispered.

"Why?" Taehyung asked.

"I'll explain later but we need to hide Minri," he whispered. He took me into Taehyung's room and made me sit on Taehyung's bed. "Stay here until your dad leaves." 

"Ok," I said. He ran outside and met with my dad. I didn't know what was going on or what they were saying.

I waited for 10 minutes and finally heard foot steps coming to the room. When the door opened, I stood up looking forward to seeing Taehyung and Jimin..... but it wasn't them. 

Or any of BTS.

"MINRI?!" my dad yelled.