Life Just Keeps Going .

You're Different

I looked at Taehyung in shock. I didn't know how to answer the question since it was so sudden. We never talked about our future together. Also I was uncertain if we would even last since we've been so on and off for a small amount of time. We just need some more time.

"Taehyung, I don't think I can," I said. Taehyung L's face dropped. "Look, it's not because I don't want to. It's because we need time to heal from everything and fix everything that's already happened."

"I understand," Taehyung said with a sad voice.

"Why not have a promise ring?"

"What's a promise ring?" Taehyung asked. He had a puzzled look on his face.

"It's a ring where an engagement ring goes, or you can wear it on a chain. It's a symbol of promises I make to you like I promise to not betray you. I promise that you're the only one that I love. I promise you're the only one who has my heart," I told Taehyung.

He smiled, "I would like that. But that means I would need one too! I need to show you and promise you that you're the only one for me."

We both hugged each other and it felt like our hearts intertwined. As if his soul was hugging mine. We've been through so much but I know this is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with.

We said our thank you's and goodbyes to everyone, and we decided to go back to the dorms. When we got back, we decided to go into my dorm so we can have some privacy and quiet time to ourselves. We laid in my bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Can I ask you a question?" Taehyung asked.

"It's not the same question as earlier, right?" I jokingly asked him.

"No, it's not!" he said and giggled a bit. "I wanted to ask if in 10 years, would we still love each other the way we do now?"

I thought about it. "It could be possible. But we can't say for sure what the future has in store for us."

"You're right, but I hope we do. I want us to be as in love or maybe even more in love with each other 10 years from now," he said.

I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "Life has a funny way of having us prove our love to each other, don't you think?"

Taehyung smiled and kissed my cheek back. We looked into each other's eyes. Souls looking into each other. We started to cuddle each other before falling asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, we woke up to someone banging on my door and yelling. I went to go see who it was and it was Jimin.

I opened the door swiftly, "Yah! It's the morning! What do you want?!"

"Have you seen V? He didn't come in the dorm last night," Jimin said with a worried look.

"I'm right here!" I turned around and saw Taehyung without a shirt on.

My eyes widened and I quickly pushed Jimin more into the hallway. "You saw him, okay? Bye!" I slammed the door shut and looked at Taehyung.

I walked to my couch with an angry look on my face and sat down.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked.

"Why are you shirtless? Do you want the guys to get the wrong idea of us?" I asked angrily.

"It's fine! They know you're my girlfriend."

"Yeah but I don't want them thinking anything in that nature! Especially since we haven't even done anything!"

Taehyung sat next to me, "Ok, I'm sorry. I'll go grab my shirt and go talk to him. I didn't know it was that important to you but it won't happen again."

I looked at him and nodded. "Ok, fine. Now go get dressed!"

Taehyung got dressed and went back to his dorm. I was finally alone. I went to my laptop and check the American website that I can see what's going on with my friends. Everyone looked happy and was enjoying life. I kept scrolling until I saw Amy's post.

It was a selfie she uploaded about a day ago. She was in Seoul still in front of a coffee shop. She was holding up a cup of latte with latte art on it. Then I looked closer.

"No..." I said to myself. I saw a poster of myself holding Taehyung's hand with the headline, "V OF BTS NOW DATING PARK MINRI, JYP'S DAUGHTER"

I started to look at the comments and everything looked good until one comment.

"Isn't that Marie? Maybe that's why she left school," I read out loud.

I closed my laptop quickly and stared at my wall. I didn't want anyone from America to know I have a different name and that I'm dating somebody famous. Why would Amy even post that? I looked at my laptop.

"She knew what she was doing when she posted that," I said to myself. 

Then I started to ask why I was getting all worked up because of it. I haven't gotten any messages or comments on any posts due to it. Who knows... Maybe no one else would notice. I took a deep breath and went to shower.

As I was getting out of the shower, my phone started ringing. It was a classmate from the States, Anne Marie.

I decided to answer, "Hello?"

"Marie! You didn't tell me you were famous!" she screamed.

I decided to hang up and turn my phone off. "Looks like I spoke too soon... What should I do?" I told myself.

I got dressed and decided to go tell the guys. I knocked on the door to their dorm and Rap Monster opened the door. 

"What's up, Minri?" he said.

"Well I need all of your guys' opinion on something," I told him.

He let me inside the dorm and I sat on their couch. They all gathered around me while Taehyung and Jin sat beside me.

"What's going on?" Suga asked.

"All of you already know what happened in the States before I came here, right?" I asked. They all nodded. "Well my ex friend, who my ex boyfriend cheated on me with, decided to post a picture of the poster that stated that me and Taehyung are now dating."

"Ok? So what did you need an opinion on?" Jung Kook asked.

"So I already had a classmate call me saying I didn't tell her I was 'famous.' I didn't have the chance to nor did I ever want to tell anyone from there that I was. And thanks to that backstabber, she got me in this situation that I don't want to be in! What should I do, guys?" I asked in defeat. I laid my face in my hands.

"It is weird that an ex friend that betrayed you really bad is posting you. Especially now that you're famous. I wonder what she wanted to gain out of it," Jin said.

"That's what I want to know too," Taehyung said.

We all looked at each other. Before we knew it, we were going to look at the website Amy posted that picture.

-----------------------------

Hello everyone who is still on this website. It's been almost 10 years since I updated this story, better yet been on this website. I'm glad I found my account and figured out my login. 
Thoughout the years, I didn't feel okay leaving this story unfinished. I also felt like writing again even though it's amateur. I didn't want to just login in after 9 years just to end the story like that. Maybe a couple more? But I will definitely end this story.
Thank you to whoever will read this brand new chapter!