Getting to Know Jung Kook .

You're Different
I stayed at the roof garden all night watching the stars. It was peaceful and calm. I accidentally fell asleep up there. When I felt my nose being tickled, so I woke up. I found a bird sitting on my nose while looking at me. When I moved my body, the bird flew to the ground next to me.

When the elevator doors opened, it revealed Taehyung standing in front of me. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside. He didn't say anything which made it feel very awkward.

"Why did you not go to bed last night?" he asked. I was shocked.

"How did you know?" I asked.

He pulled out his phone and it was a picture of me in the roof garden. WHAT THE HECK?! Who would take a picture of me?!

"That's not all," Taehyung said. He scrolled through his phone and showed it to me.

BIG HIT'S NEW TRAINEE SLEEPING ON THE ROOF? THAT ISN'T A VERY GOOD THING TO DO TO YOUR TRAINEES.

I blinked. I rolled my eyes and looked away.

"Why would they think I'm a trainee? I wasn't doing anything but lay on the ground," I said.

"But your father is mad," he said. I glared at him.

"I don't care," I stated.

Just when Taehyung was going to talk, the elevator doors opened. Jung Kook and Jimin were standing side by side. I looked at Jung Kook and he gave me a smile that made my heart beat faster than it was before.

I stepped out the elevator and stood next to Jimin.

"Tell him to not talk to me when speaking of my father," I said. He looked at me. He looked like he was trying to seduce me, but it didn't completely work. I walked away, entering my dorm.

(JUNG KOOK'S POV)

V walked up to us.

"What did she say?" he asked but Jimin was frozen.

"I felt like my eyes have been touched by an angel," Jimin said. I nudged him to make him snap out of his daydream.

"V is talking to you," I said.

"What did she tell you?" V asked again.

"To not talk to her when you speak of her dad," Jimin simply said.

"She's so hard to crack," V said before going back into the dorm. Jimin quickly turned to me.

"CAN I PLEASE BE THE ONE WHO TAKES ON THE MISSION?!" he asked. I rolled my eyes.

"No," I said.

"Oh come on, maknae! I could get to know her more quicker if it was me!" he said.

"V hyung is our best choice. You just want to get her. V wants to actually know the real her," I said. Jimin groaned.

"Fine!" he yelled before walking away. I rolled my eyes. I looked at Minri's dorm door and started to debate whether or not I should go to her.

I decided to knock on her door. She swung the door open while glaring at me.

"What?" she asked.

I stayed calmed and smiled. "May I come in?"

She eyed me before clearing the entrance. I walked in and sat on the couch that we once talked on.

"How have you been?" I asked.

"That's your concern why?"

"Because you're my friend," I said. She rolled her eyes.

"I'm not here to have any friends. I'm here because I was forced to be here." She crossed her arms and sighed.

"Everyone needs atleast one friend. I could see V hyung and you are already friends."

"IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!" she screamed. She took a deep breath, "Sorry."

"It's fine," I said. "I remember when I first came here, I had no friends. Even when I became a part of BTS, I was still alone. It took a couple of months for my hyungs to notice that I never talked to anyone."

She was listening to what I was saying. Her eyes and mine softened.

"I don't want you to go what I went through. Yeah being alone is good at points but what happens when you need someone but you don't have anyone? You need atleast one person that will always be there for you," I said. "I'll be glad if you thought of me as a friend."

She looked away. "Yeah sure."

"But you have to think of V hyung as a friend too," I said. She looked at me with uneasy eyes. "V hyung really wants to be your friend. Honest."

"I guess," she said.

(MINRI'S POV)

I guess this boy isn't all bad, but he's being too nice. I can't let my guard down around him or Taehyung.

"If you need anyone or anything, you can come to me or V hyung," Jung Kook said.

I nodded. "Okay," I said.

Jung Kook smiled before getting up and walked to the door. He opened the door but before he left, he said one thing.

"Oh! Be careful for Jimin hyung. He really likes you," he said. He gave me a wink and left.

I groaned and fell back on the couch.

"Friends? I don't NEED any friends."