Why ?

You're Different

~Five Days After The Incident With Taehyung~

Taehyung has been being super nice to me after I told him I wanted to get back with him.

 

I told him I wanted to get back with him after I woke up the next morning. I do remember him telling me he was sorry but I just ignored it because he was probably sorry about ignoring me or leaving me alone in the bad part of Seoul. So I didn't bother asking him in the first place.

 

He took me out to dinner, lunch, the movies, and shopping in the past five days. I'm not the type of girls to ask for more things from my significant other. But if he chooses to not listen to me, then I can't really do anything about it.

"Minri!" I heard. I turned around and saw Jimin. He has been helping me through all of this because he was suspicious of Taehyung's behavior.

"Hi Jimin," I said.

"Has Taehyung talked to you today yet?" he asked.

I looked at my watch and it was 8 AM. I chuckled, "He isn't even awake at this time."

Jimin laughed, "You're right." We started walking down the hallway. "What did he buy you yesterday?" 

I sighed, "He bought me a new laptop! I was completely mad at him for spending so much money on me these days!"

"It's weird. I've never seen Taehyung so into buying you expensive stuff."

"I never knew he had the kind of money to buy me a TV," I said. I had to admit that Taehyung was acting strange.

"Is he planning to take you out again?"

"I don't know."

"Well tell him that you want to stay at the dorm and chill for the day."

"I guess....."

"If you do that, maybe you can examine how he acts when you aren't out shopping and eating."

"That's true," I said. Then my phone rang. "It's Taehyung."

"Pick it up!" Jimin automatically said. So I did.

"Hello?"

"Minri! Let's go to the movies today," Taehyung said.

I looked at Jimin. "Uhhh... How about if we stay at my dorm and watch movies."

"Um okay.. I'll see you in a few minutes then," Taehyung said.

"Okay. Bye," I said before hanging up the phone.

"What did he say?" Jimin asked.

"We're going to chill at my dorm for the day," I said. Jimin happily nodded. 

"Let me take you to your dorm. Taehyung gets dressed really fast," Jimin said.

As we were walking up to my dorm, Taehyung was exiting out of his. Jimin pushed me and his behind the corner. Taehyung immediatly saw me and greeted me.

"Hey Minri! Why aren't you inside your dorm?" he asked.

"I-uh... I wanted some fresh air so I decided to open one of the windows over there," I said.

"Why didn't you go to the roof garden?"

"It's too far! And because you were coming over," I said. I opened my dorm door and let him inside. I turned around and gave an okay signal to Jimin before entering.

Taehyung sat down on my couch, "Were you having fun the last couple of days?"

"Yeah."

Taehyung smiled, "Good."

I went into the kitchen to make some popcorn and Taehyung came in later. He hugged my waist from behind and kissed my cheek. We haven't kissed on the lips yet but maybe soon we will.

"You're so warm," Taehyung said and then snuggled his face into my neck. I felt so loved and happy. I gripped my hand tighter to his.

"The popcorn is done," I said and took the popcorn out. "Did you pick a movie to watch?"

"I sure did!" he happily said. We walked back into the living room and the display of a horror film was showing on the TV. I looked at Taehyung like he was crazy.

"YOU KNOW I HATE HORROR FILMS!" I yelled.

"That's why I chose one," Taehyung said while laughing. "Don't worry. You always have me to grab on when you get scared."

I scoffed, "I don't get scared. HA!"

Then Taehyung scoffed, "Then let's watch the movie."

I looked at the TV and then back to Taehyung, "Okay........"

(Jimin's POV)

I was watching TV. Then Jung Kook came into the living room. I could tell he just woke up.

"Good morning maknae," I said.

"Morning hyung. Hey! Did Taehyung take Minri out again?" he asked.

I shook my head, "Nope. They're at Minri's dorm watching a movie." 

He seemed surprised but satisfied. "What did he but her yesterday?"

"A laptop," I said. 

Jung Kook choke on his own saliva and looked at me like I was crazy. "A LAPTOP?! WHY DOESN'T HE BUY ME A LAPTOP?! I NEED ONE!"

"Oh shut up! You're going to wake up the rest of the members." He covered his mouth and entered the kitchen. Then Jin and Rap Monster entered the living room.

"Who the hell was yelling and woke us up?" Rap Monster asked.

"Not me!" I said and continued watching TV. Jin walked into the kitchen.

"YAH! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SCREAMING IN THE MORNING THE PAST FEW DAYS?!" Jin yelled. Rap Monster and I went to the kitchen and saw Jung Kook frozen with a spoon of cereal in his mouth.

"I could explain," Jung Kook said after the spoon fell into the bowl.

"Okay. What the hell is going on?" Suga asked.

"Morning hyung," I said. He nodded. J-Hope appeared and I greeted him also.

"So why is everyone yelling?" J-Hope asked.

I looked at Jung Kook and we both sighed.

"Do you want to know?" Jung Kook asked.

"YES!" they all yelled.

"Taehyung has been acting really strange after Minri told him she wants to be with him," I said.

"How?" Suga asked.

"Taehyung keeps bringing her to expensive restaurants and has bought her a lot of expensive things," Jung Kook said.

"Like?" Rap Monster asked.

"He bought her a TV and a laptop," I said.

"WHAT?!" they all yelled. 

"Yah! Too much yelling for me today!" I said while rubbing my temples.

"What the hell is wrong with him?" J-Hope asked.

"We don't know. We've been trying to figure it out ever since Minri told Jimin that he bought her a new phone," Jung Kook said.

"Have you guys been investigating his room?" Jin asked. Jung Kook and I looked at each other. We never thought to check his room. We looked at everyone else and they understood the look on our faces.

We all ran to Taehyung's room and carefully examined every inch of his room.

"There's nothing here," I said.

"Wait! Be quiet!" Suga said. We all didn't say a word. We heard vibrating in Taehyung's bed. Rap Monster looked under the blanket and found Taehyung's phone ringing.

"Who's Geeyin?" Rap Monster asked. We all didn't know. The phone stopped ringing. "Holy! 56 missed calls from this girl!"

We all crowded around the phone. 

"Who knows Taehyung's password?" Jin asked.

"2878," Jung Kook said. We all looked at him. "What? He let's me play games on his phone."

Rap Monster unlocked the phone and read the messages from this girl, Geeyin. She kept asking him why he's ignoring her and why he threw everything away so fast. Rap Monster read the older messages and found out Taehyung got drunk with this girl. They were making out and she gave him a the day before Minri told him.

"Man...... Minri isn't going to take this easily," Suga said.

"They've been getting drunk with each other for a week now," Jin said.

"I can't believe V," J-Hope said.

"I need to tell Minri," I said. When I was about to get up, Suga pushed me back down.

"She's happy! Don't ruin it!" he said.

"TAEHYUNG HAS BEEN GETTING DRUNK WITH SOME GIRL WE NEVER KNEW ABOUT UNTIL NOW!" I yelled. "What Taehyung did and is doing is NOT right." I stormed out the dorm and punched the wall. 

I can't go into Minri's dorm and tell her in front of him... I pulled out my phone and called her. The phone rang twice before she picked up.

"Hello?" she said.

"Minri! I know why Taehyung has been acting so weird," I said.

"So what's going on?"

"Promise me you won't cry....." 

"Okay.." I could hear how nervous she was.

"Taehyung has been getting drunk with a girl. I just found out that the day before you told him you wanted to be with him, he was making out with the girl while they were drunk. And she gave him a ," I said.

There was no answer. Just hard breathing on the phone.

"Minri..."

"I'll talk to you later," she whispered before hanging up the phone. I stared at her dorm door and felt terrible.

(Minri's POV)

I walked out the kitchen and turned off the TV. 

"Hey! Why did you do that for?" Taehyung asked.

I looked away and started breathing hard again.

"Minri?" He got up and tried holding my hand but I pushed it away. "Minri."

"Is it true that you got drunk with a girl and you were making out with her and she gave you a ?" I asked.

That's when Taehyung shut his mouth and backed up. 

"When?!" I yelled.

"A day before we got back together," he quietly said. I looked back and forth. 

"GET OUT!" I yelled.

"Minri-"

"GET OUT OF MY DORM!" I yelled.

"Minri, please listen-"

"I SAID GET OUT!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. He walked out and I slammed the door behind him.

I fell on my knees and started crying. My heart hurt. My head hurt. My eyes hurt. I felt betrayed.

----------

If you were in Minri's position, think about how she feels. Would you get back with Taehyung? Why or why not?

Comment your opinion! ^^