V's POV .

You're Different
Long chapter alert!

----------

I was just waking up until we got a call that JYP hyung is having a special meeting with us. I got up and got ready. I put a black shirt, blue pants with a pair of Space Jam Jordans. To top off my outfit, I put gold chains around my neck.

The other guys dressed their own way.

"Let's go!" Jin said happily.

When we were walking to the restaurant, everyone was talking about the meeting. We wanted to know what's so special about this meeting we were about to have.

When we entered the restaurant, JYP hyung was already sitting at one of the tables. He looked over his shoulder and smiled. He started to wave at us to come over.

"Hey boys," he said.

"Hello hyung," we all said and bowed before sitting down.

I noticed that there was one empty chair and it was next to JYP hyung.

"As you all know, this is a special meeting. You boys will be meeting someone that is really important to me," he said.

That's when the gossiping started. We all thought he's going to introduce us to his new girlfriend or even better, his new wife.

When we were gossiping, we heard a girl yelling. We turned around and saw one of JYP hyung's security guards put a girl down from his shoulder. The girl was amazingly gorgeous. I snapped out of my daze when JYP said something I didn't want to believe.

"This is my daughter, Park Minri," he said.

His daughter? Since when did he have a daughter? How old is she? How is she so gorgeous when he's.... ew? I didn't understand.

When he told her to say hello to us, I didn't smile or anything. I wanted to see how she would react. Her reaction was different than what I was expecting.

She looked up from her book and glared at us. When she looked back down, Suga said something to Rap Monster that got Minri mad.

I was examining her. She had long brown hair, light tan skin, dark brown eyes and plumped pink lips. She didn't pay attention to us or her father. She wrote a piece of paper saying for nobody to disturb her. Then JYP hyung tried talking to her.

She threw a fit after JYP told us that he gave her to one of his friends for adoption. She got up and walked towards the bathroom.

"Is she really your daughter, hyung?" Jimin asked. JYP nodded.

"She is really beautiful," Rap Monster said proudly. JYP chuckled.

"She's having a hard time with moving to a new country thing. Since she lives right across from your dorm, I-"

"SHE LIVES ACROSS FROM OUR DORM?!" Jung Kook, Suga, and Jimin yelled.

"Yes boys. As I was saying, I want you guys to watch over her since we live in two different buildings. Are you guys willing to do it?"

"YES!" Jung Kook yelled.

"How old is she?" Jin asked.

"She was born on November 17, 1997. So she just turned 17," JYP said.

"I have a good chance with her!" Jung Kook said happily.

I rolled my eyes and saw that she was coming back. She didn't lift her head up while she walked. I cocked my head to the left and watched her. She sat back down next to hyung. She grabbed her book and continued reading it.

We were talking about our next performance but JYP hyung got a call wanting him back at the company.

"Minri, I have to go. I'll see you later," JYP said before running out the restaurant.

I watched as Minri clenched her teeth and mutter something. I didn't hear or understand what she said but Rap Monster understood her clearly.

"Hey, we're humans too," he said in English. I looked at Minri and she sighed. She asked us to stop talking.

"Is there something wrong?" Jin asked.

She shook her head, "Just leave me alone."

Harsh. How are we suppose to keep an eye on her when we can't even have a decent conversation. Even if I'm not saying anything to anyone. I was staying quiet.

"So you like to read?" Jin asked.

Minri slammed her book closed before glaring at all of us. She stood up and walked out the restaurant. I was the only one who saw something fall from her purse. It was her wallet. I picked it up and put it in my pocket.

"Hyung said he have to watch over her! Let's follow her," Suga said.

We agreed and followed her. I saw her look back and roll her eyes. I sighed. What's up with her?

When we got to the company, she went to the elevator and the doors closed right after she got in. The others groaned in disappointment.

Then we all saw our manager and dance coach. We all looked at each other and ran away. We weren't in the mood of practicing since all we wanted was to watched over JYP hyung's daughter.

After an hour of hiding, I ended up in front of the dorm. I saw Minri's nameplate on her dorm door.

PARK MINRI'S DORM

Then I heard the garden door open. It was Minri. She was coming from the garden. When she closed the glass door, she looked at me with soft and gentle eyes. I knew something about her was off. Her actions said one thing, but deep down inside it said another.

I watched her as she grabbed her keys from her purse. Before she unlocked her door, she turned around.

"Can I help you?" she asked.

"You dropped this," I said. I pulled out her wallet and held it out for her to grab. She gently grabbed it.

"Uh, thanks," she said in not a harsh manner like earlier.

"No problem," I said. Before she went into her dorm, I introduced myself. "I'm Kim Taehyung. I'm vocalist for BTS."

She examined me before nodding. She went inside and closed the door, leaving me alone in the hallway.

I left my key inside the dorm which was a stupid move. Then all of a sudden, I heard a big crash inside of Minri's dorm. I cocked my head and waited. I waited about 20 minutes until she came out her dorm.

"Hey," I said. I mentally punched myself in the face for that. She isn't like other girls. When she locked her door, she turned around and glared at me.

"What?" she coldly asked.

I shrugged and tilted my head a bit. She rolled her eyes and walked away.

I wonder what happened. A few minutes later, the rest of the guys came running. Suga took out his keys and opened the dorm.

When we got into the dorm, everyone was talking about how hot Minri was.

"Taehyung! Don't you think Minri is hot?!" Rap Monster asked. I shrugged. "What do you mean by that?"

"It's probably because she gives a lot of attitude," Suga said. "But who cares about her attitude. Atleast she isn't one of those girls who acts like she's an angel when they're actually fake."

Suga was right. Minri was being herself but I don't believe it was her true self.

"We need to know her better," Jung Kook said. Everyone agreed, including me.

Jung Kook was full of plans so I was up for his plan to know Minri better.

"TIME FOR MISSION: KNOW PARK MINRI!" Jung Kook yelled.

----------

Thanks for everyone who's reading and commenting! :)