I Approve .

You're Different

"D-Dad!" I said. My dad was angry and you can tell it was written all over his face.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?" he yelled.

"I-"

"We were hanging out, sunbaenim," Taehyung said. My dad looked at him with fiery eyes.

"IN YOUR ROOM?!" 

"No, to be honest. We all stayed in the living room or kitchen. I honestly don't know why she is in my room."

"LIAR!" he yelled and walked up to Taehyung. "You tried-"

"SHE IS IN THERE BECAUSE OF ME!" Jung Kook yelled. My dad calmed down a tiny bit and looked at Jung Kook.

"Why?!"

"I-I........ Me and your daughter were kissing but you knocked on the door," he lied.

"You like my daughter?" my dad asked.

"Yeah...... I guess," he said. My dad looked at me to make sure he was telling the truth.

Jung Kook was trying to make sure Taehyung wasn't going to get in trouble. So he chose to make up a story to get in trouble.

I looked at Jung Kook and saw him nodding. I instantly nodded. "I-It's true, dad," I lied.

He was dumbfounded. "How long have you two been doing this?" he asked.

Jung Kook and I looked at each other. "9 weeks," we both said. 

I looked at Taehyung and he was glaring at Jung Kook. Then my dad had completely calmed down.

"Although you planned for my daughter to get hurt, I approve.... ONLY if Minri is happy," my dad said. Everyone looked at me.

"Y-Yeah. I approve," I said. My dad smiled.

"Well I'll see all of you later," my dad said and left the dorm. 

Immidiately after my dad left, Taehyung grabbed Jung Kook's collar. "GET NEAR HER AND I WILL DO ILLEGAL STUFF TO YOU, M A K N A E!"

"V, chill," Jin softly said.

"NO! BECAUSE OF THE MAKNAE, I CAN'T BE WITH MINRI IN PUBLIC!"

"Hyung..... I'm sorry... I didn't want you to get in trouble so-"

"SO YOU FINALLY FOUND THE OPPROTUNITY TO STEAL YOUR CRUSH AWAY FROM ME!" Taehyung yelled. I covered my ears and shook my head.

"V, Minri is getting scared!" Namjoom said.

"BLAME IT ON JUNG KOOK SINCE HE CAUSED THIS!" he yelled. Then he stormed out the room. 

Jung Kook turned to me sadly, "All I want to do is make hyung happy...."

"Guys it's my fault," Jimin said.

"How?" Suga asked.

"Me and Minri were talking and I thought hiding her in here would be good," Jimin said.

"Are you crazy?! You never hide a girl in a boy's room! EVER!" Rap Monster scolded.

"I KNOW NOW!" Jimin claimed.

"Jimin, do you know what you just did?!" Suga asked in anger.

"YES! I KNOW!" Jimin replied. He turned to me with puppy eyes. "Minri, can you please forgive me? I never meant for any of this to happen..."

"It's okay," I said. "It's not like I'm going to fall in love with Jung Kook because of this... No offense Jung Kook."

"It's fine," he said and smiled.

Jimin hugged me tight. "You're such a strong girl."

"I guess?" I pushed him off of me and went to Jung Kook. "Let's go get some food."

We took everyone's order and went to a Japanese restaurant. While we were waiting for our food, people noticed us.

"IT'S JYP'S DAUGHTER AND BTS' JUNG KOOK!" a girl screamed from the outside. Jung Kook hugged my head and ducked his head on mine.

Then one of the cooks handed our food to us. "Thank you for stopping by. It was a pleasure of having you buy food here," the cook said. We both smiled and bowed.

When we walked out, girls were screaming their faces off. Me and Jung Kook took the time to sign some stuff and take pictures with them. I encountered guys that told me that they loved me. I just laughed it off and took a picture with them.

"Minri, we need to go," Jung Kook said. He held my hand and guided me to the van. When we drove off, we started laughing for no reason at all. When we stopped, we started laughing all over again.

"I haven't laughed like this for a long time!" Jung Kook claimed.

"Me too!" I replied. 

 

We we were handing out everyone's food. I handed Taehyung his food. He carefully took it out my hand and walked back to his room.

"Is he allowed to eat in his room?" I asked.

"We have this policy that if one of the members are mad at one of the others members, they are allowed to eat in their room to stay away from them. Just so that there won't be any fights," Rap Monster said.

"Wow. Who made that up?"

"I did!" Jin happily said.

I smiled, "I should have known."

When we were all finished, we sat down to watch TV. I sat down in between Jung Kook and Suga. Then there was a knock on the door. Jung Kook quickly held my hand while Jin opened the door. It was my dad who knocked. He eyed me and Jung Kook before smiling.

"Wow honey. Being with Jung Kook makes your skin glow," my dad said.

I touched my face, "R-Really?"

My dad chuckled before walking into the hallway where the rooms were.

(V's POV)

I was staring at my phone's wallpaper. I didn't eat at all. I was too depressed to eat. Just when I was going to get ready for bed, JYP sunbaenim entered my room.

"S-Sunbaenim! What are you doing here?" I asked.

He smiled while observing my room. "I know what's going on with you and the maknae."

"W-What are you talking about?"

"I know you like my daughter. I know your feelings very well." I didn't say anything. "When I see my daughter with you, she's happy. But when she's with Jung Kook, her skin glows, she smiles more and she's ten times more happier."

I look at him weirdly, "What are you trying to say?"

"That Jung Kook and Minri are meant to be together," he simply said. "That means to not go near her and leave Jung Kook alone."

I was dumbfounded. He walked out my room and left me alone again. I started feeling anger towards Jung Kook. He stole my girlfriend. He finally got her in his arms like he's been wanting ever since he got to know Minri. 

Tears started running down my cheeks. I started to breathe heavily. I walked to my bed and laid there. For three hours straight, I was crying my eyes out because I lost the one I love. The one I truly love.

I don't know if I'll ever get her back.... I'm guessing I won't. I won't get her back..... There is no faith or strength to get my hopes up for getting her back.

"I guess this is karma for hurting Minri so bad that she tried to kill herself...... Karma..."

----------

Sorry this chapter is short!

BUT BTS' COMEBACK! IT WAS BEAUTIFULLY PERFECT. 

V though............ <3 hahahahaha.

Leave comments bellow and upvote!