Please .

You're Different

We ran to the waiting room for the ER. We were waiting with JYP. Everyone was in tears. Hearts were breaking and Hope was fading away. Hours passed and still nothing.

After five hours, a doctor came out of the ER. We all ran to him. We stayed quiet to hear what he had to say.

"Well it wasn't easy. Some people just don't make it because they lost so much blood," he said. Tears came down more. 

This is the end of Park Minri, I thought.

"But Minri is a very lucky and special girl," he said. We all looked at him in shock. 

"Sh-She's not dead?," J-Hope whimpered.

The doctor nodded, "It took us many times but she made it. She's alive."

We smiled to each other and cried in joy.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SAVING MY DAUGHTER!" JYP yelled.

The doctor chuckled, "Anything is possible when the patient tries. Minri is in her room around the corner."

We all bowed and ran to her room. She was laying in the bed with her eyes closed. We let JYP go to her first.

"Sweety," he called out softly. He held her hand and squeezed it.

Then her eyes started to twitch. She slowly opened her eyes and let her vision clear. She looked around.

"Where am I?" she asked.

"You're in the hospital," JYP said.

She nodded. She looked at me and looked away.

"I don't want them in here," Minri said.

"B-But we saved you!" Jimin said.

"I didn't want to be saved."

"It's my fault. I'm sorry for betraying you. I'm truly sorry," I said.

"No! It's my fault! I made up the mission and pushed V into doing it when he didn't want to," Jung Kook said.

"What do you mean by he didn't want to?" JYP asked.

"At first, we wanted to do it. Then when he started to get to know Minri more, the less he wanted to hurt her. But it's my fault for pressuring him into doing it," Jung Kook said.

"I pressured him too," Namjoon said.

"We all pressured V into doing it," Jin said. The guys nodded.

"Can I talk to Taehyung alone?" Minri asked. The guys nodded and left the room. "That means you too, dad."

"Okay... But if he hurts you, yell out for me," JYP said and then left the room.

I looked at Minri. "So..........."

"Why?" she asked.

"Why what?"

"Why did you keep going on with the plan even though you didn't want to?"

"That's what I want to know too," I said. I sat down on the chair next to her bed. "I'm sorry, Minri..."

I looked at her arms and saw scars from her cutting herself.

"Don't hurt yourself anymore," I said. Minri just looked away. "Please promise me that. Please."

"I promise," she quietly said.

"I promise that I won't do that type of stuff to you ever again. I didn't mean for you to do this to yourself," I said.

"It was my choice. It made me feel better."

"Harming yourself shouldn't make you feel good! You have a whole lot of people to make you feel better!" I said.

"I don't trust anyone," she said. "Not after what you and the others did to me."

"I'm sorry," I said again.

"I get it. You're sorry," she said. "I just don't have any trust in you anymore."

"Please give me one more chance!" I begged. I got on my knees. "Please!"

"Taehyung......." 

"It's my fault that you're in here. It's my fault you did this. It's my fault for hurting you. It's my fault for everything that's happened...."

"Stand up," she said. "Now." I obeyed. A tear slipped from my eye. "It's okay..."

"R-Really?" I asked.

"You're the first person to ever beg for forgiveness. The first person who made sure I was okay," she said.

"That's because I care a lot about you," I said.

She looked away and nodded. "Tell the guys to come back inside."

I ran out the room and called the guys back in.

"What did you two talk about?" Jimin asked.

Jin hit Jimin's head and he winced. Then the doctor walked in and smiled.

"Hello Ms. Park. I see you're alive and healthy now," she said. Minri nodded. "Your blood levels are fine again, your heart is beating normal... Seems like everything is fine."

"When can I get released?" Minri asked.

"You can get released either today or tomorrow. Your choice, sweety," she said. I looked at Minri and she looked at me.

"I want to be released today," Minri said.

The doctor smiled, "Very well then. Can her guardian come with me please?" JYP sunbaenim followed the doctor out of the room.

"Minri! Are you sure you want to be released today?" Jin asked.

"Yes. I'm sure," she said.

I felt happy she chose to be released today but..... everything feels different now. She doesn't sound or look like herself anymore. 

"When we get back to the dorm, I'm going to make you a lot of spaghetti!" Suga said. Minri just nodded.

I don't know why but I felt like crying. I felt like something inside of me died. 

JYP sunbaenim came back. "Let's go, honey." He helped her get on her feet. When she tried taking a step, she stumbled. 

I wanted to be the one helping her. Her dad guided her all the way to his car. 

"Boys, I expect you to not hurt my daughter again. Or you and your family's reputations are going down the drain," JYP sunbaenim said. He got into his car and drive off with Minri inside.

We all looked at each other with sad faces.

"Will Minri actually give us another chance?" Jimin asked.

"Like seriously. She was hurt by her boyfriend cheating on her with her best friend! How can she trust us again after we wanted to hurt her?" Namjoon asked.

"I don't know guys. She forgives us... but I don't know if her trust for us is back," I said.

We all sighed and made our way to the dorm.  I went to my room and looked at my phone. My wallpaper was me and Minri. Minri was laughing when I took the picture. I smiled back at the memory.

It was when we went on a date... It was when everything was okay. When we were both happy. 

Then I realized this is just a memory. Who knows if this will ever happen again.

I got into bed and hugged my legs. A tear fell from my eye. My heart was hurting. I couldn't breathe.

All of this happened because of me..... Me..

----------

Sorry for late update! I was busy with school and moving to a new house and finally found some spear time to update! 

I'll try to update before Sunday~ ^^