Rejection .

You're Different
I was walking around the second floor and all of a sudden, I hear music. Loud music. I went to go investigate and found BTS practicing their dance for N.O.

"They're good," I said.

When they finished, they all went to get water. They wiped their sweat off and closed their eyes.

"Alright you guys! You have all done a good job. Go take a rest and I'll see you guys later," their dance coach said. He walked out and bowed. "Good afternoon, Ms. Park," he said and left.

I looked back into the dance room and all of them were about to walk out. I paniced and sat on the floor. I closed my eyes and listened music.

"Yeah, yeah!……… Minri?" I heard one of them say. I didn't move an inch.

One of them touched me and thats when I opened my eyes. I kicked his chest and stood up. Then my eyes grew big when I realized I kicked Rap Monster.

"Yah! Why did you do that for?" he asked and stood up.

"Don't ask her that," Taehyung said.

"Why not? She kicked me!"

"May I remind you that she's JYP hyung's daughter?" Taehyung asked. Thats when he shut his mouth.

"Fine, but I'm watching her," he said before he walked towards the elevator. I rolled my eyes at his temper tantrum.

"Hey Minri. Want to go hang out with us at the park?" Jung Kook asked. I shook my head but it was too late.

I was getting dragged to a park against my will. I was kicking and hitting them on the way there. When we got to the park, everyone let me go except Jimin.

"Let's go on the swings!" Jimin said. We walked to the swings together and sat down.

Jimin was swinging back and forth. Taehyung and Jung Kook were freely laying on the grass. Rap Monster, Jin and Suga were sitting under a tree. J-Hope was running around thinking he was cute chasing birds.

"Aren't you going to swing?" Jimin asked. I shook my head. "But you're here to have fun!"

"I never came here to have fun. I was dragged here, remember?"

"You were dragged here to have fun!" Jimin got off the swing and pulled me off the swing. "Let's go to my favorite spot in the park."

I followed him all the way to his favorite spot. It was a big space with trees surrounding us. It wasn't too far from the play structure.

"It's nice," I commented. I sighed and became bored.

"So I heard you like V," he said.

"I don't," I said. Then Jimin came closer to me.

"Then who do you like?" he asked. He was doing the seductive face again.

"No one," I said and looked away.

"You sure?" he asked. I rolled my eyes. "How about you and me start dating? I'll treat you right."

I scoffed. "No. I told you I don't like anyone. Get that through your thick skull," I said before I walked away. I left Jimin speechless.

When I got back to the play structure, Taehyung called my name. He smiled widely and waved at me. I don't know why but his smile got my heart beating fast.

"Minri! Let's go get ice cream!" he said. I shrugged and nodded.

We were all walking to the ice cream shop. I could feel Jimin's stare but I ignored it. He must really like me? But I could care less. I'm done with dating. I hate it.

I hate love.

I didn't notice but Taehyung got me Oreo ice cream. My favorite ice cream ever.

"You guessed I like this?" I asked him.

"No. I could tell by the way I saw you eating Oreos yesterday," he said. He gave me a quick grin before eating his vanilla ice cream.

I quickly ate my ice cream and watched everyone try to finish theirs. Jung Kook sat next to me and started humming.

"V hyung! Why don't you take Minri back to the dorm? We will finish our ice cream by the time you two get to the dorm," Jung Kook said.

"U-Uh yeah! Good idea," Taehyung said and stood up. "Let's go, Minri."

I felt like something was going on but I ignored it. I stood up and walked out the ice cream shop with Taehyung. I stayed quiet as usual.

When we got to the dorm, Taehyung smiled. Like usual, I didn't smile back and gave a nod. I turned around but Taehyung stopped me.

"Minri," he said. I turned around. "What did Jimin do to you when he took you to his favorite place in the park?"

"If me and him could start dating," I simply said.

"Did you say yes?"

"If I did, I would have stayed with Jimin the whole time, I would be helping him finish his ice cream and I wouldn't have came here with you."

Taehyung looked satisfied with my answer. "I hope you had a good time with us," he said.

"Please, I had better times with you than the rest of your group," I said with no emotion.

"Then that's great! Maybe we can hang out again soon?"

I shrugged. "Sure. Why not?"

"Okay! I'll see you later," he said. I nodded before going into my dorm.

I quickly placed my hand over my chest and felt my heart beating fast.

"Why am I like this? I can't fall for him. I can't," I said.

(TAEHYUNG'S POV)

I waited until the guys came back. I was ready to explode with anger for some reason. When Jimin walked through the door, I ran to him and pinned him against the wall.

"WHY DID YOU ASK HER OUT?!" I yelled. Jimin was shocked. "WHY?!"

"Because she's hot!" he said.

"THAT DOESN'T MEAN !" I yelled.

"Hyung! Calm down!" Jung Kook said. He pulled me away from Jimin. "Why are you like this?"

I came back to reality and realized what happened. "I-I don't know…. "

"Do you like her?" Jin asked.

"Of course not," I said. Then Namjoon came up to me and felt my chest.

"Of course not, my ," he said. I pushed his hand off and felt my own chest. My heart was beating faster than it would usually beat. "You like her."

"I don't," I said.

"Keep denying it, Taehyung. You'll just like her even more," Namjoon said before going into the bedroom.

How could I like her? I guess because of her looks but I don't think that's it. I'll probably have to get more stuff out if her to understand why my heart is acting like this.

But I highly doubt I like Park Minri.