Attention .

You're Different

I took pills to take this headache away. I walked to the kitchen and saw a pack of water bottles with a note from Taehyung.

"Drink lots of fluids! You have to get better fast," I read out loud. I smiled and took a bottle of water. "What to do... I am hungry. Might as well cook something." I walked to my refrigerator and pouted. "With what food?" 

There was a knock on the door. I went to open the door and Taehyung immediately came inside.

"I knew you didn't have food so I bought some groceries for you!" Taehyung said. He looked at me and smiled. 

Ever since the accident with Geeyin, Taehyung has been making time for me. Whenever he had a break or finished practice, he would call to just hear my voice. I'm not used to this kind of attention from Taehyung. I honestly don't know how I feel about him at all.. Not even after what he's been doing since I got hurt.

"I'm going to watch some TV," I said. I walked to my room and my TV. I sighed, "This doesn't feel right anymore."

When I said that I don't know how I feel about Taehyung, I meant it. It feels like we aren't suppose to be with each other anymore. It feels like we were never meant to be. I just don't know how to tell him this because he's probably doing all of this out of guilt. For making me go through all this pain.

"This needs to end today," I told myself. Then my phone rang. "Hello?"

"Minri! It's me, Jungkook!" I smiled widely.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Ever since practice ended, Taehyung left and we can't find him anywhere. I was wondering if you knew where he was."

"He's over here. He bought me groceries," I told Jungkook.

He sighed in relief, "GUYS! HE'S AT MINRI'S DORM!"

"LET'S GO TO HER DORM THEN!" I heard someone yell in the background.

"Hey Minri. Can we come over?" Jungkook asked.

I kicked my feet with excitement, "Of course!"

"Great! We'll see you in a couple seconds! Bye!" Jungkook ended the call. 

I started squealing in excitement. I don't know why I feel this way towards Jungkook now. Whenever I see him or hear his voice, my heart starts to beat faster. He makes me happy without even trying.

"MINRI! THE REST OF US ARE HERE!" I heard Jimin yell. I giggled and walked out of my room.

I saw Jungkook and I immediately smiled widely. "There's my Minri," Jungkook said.

That's what probably started all of this. Jungkook said I was HIS. No one else said it but him.

"And there's my Jungkook," I said. Jungkook gently hugged me.

"How's your head?" 

"It's fine," I said with a smile.

"Hey! Why do you get to hug her first!" Jimin whined.

I laughed, "Come here, Jiminnie Mouse!"

He hugged me and laughed. "Only you can call me that," he said and winked.

I greeted the rest of the guys and went back into my room. I took deep breaths to calm myself down. I don't know if I should tell Taehyung all of this or tell Jungkook my feelings towards him.

There was a light knock at the door.

"Come in," I said. It was Jungkook.

"Hey. Why are you in here alone?" he asked.

I shrugged, "Just watching some TV."

He squinted thinking he could read English. "Uh... What are you watching?" He blushed out of embarrassment.

I looked at the TV and didn't know what I was watching. Luckily it showed the title. "D-Degrassi. I'm watching Degrassi."

"The one with Drake in it?" he asked.

I giggled, "No, silly. It's a new season with a new cast."

"Oh," he said. He looked away and looked back at me. "Minri... I have something I want to tell you."

My heart stopped for a second but continued beating. "Uh okay. What is it?"

He was looking directly in my eyes. I could here his unsteadily breath and feel that he was shaking. My heart was pounding because I'm not very good at hearing things like this.

"I l-"

"MINRI! LUNCH IS READY!" Taehyung yelled.

"Um maybe we should go eat," Jungkook said. I blinked and nodded. We exited my room and entered the kitchen.

"I made your favorite!" Taehyung said with a big smile. He turned around and showed me a plate of spaghetti and meatballs.

I gasped in happiness because I don't remember the last time I ate spaghetti. "Thank you!"

"Sit! Sit! You need to eat," he said. I did what he told me to do.

I was busy eating that I finally noticed that Jungkook was looking at me. He smiled before continuing his food. I shrugged and finished my third plate of spaghetti. I was full by now.

"Taehyung, that was delicious," I said. 

He smiled brightly, "I worked so hard to make it delicious just for you. I'm glad you like it." He slowly hugged me and snuggled his face into my neck.

I was put in a tough spot. I looked at Jungkook and he just looked away immediately. I looked away and looked at Taehyung's back. I don't know what to do. I wish feelings came with an On And Off button.

After what seemed like a million years, Taehyung finally let go of me.

"I'm going to go back to my dorm and rest. I haven't got the best rest lately but it's okay. I'll see you tomorrow," he said and left my dorm.

I sighed and went back into my room. I didn't know what to do now. If I tell Taehyung that I don't like him, he'll just think he wasted so many testing hours on someone who doesn't feel the same way for him. Then if Taehyung finds out that I like Jungkook, he would probably stop treating Jungkook friendly.

I sighed and then Jungkook came into my room.

"What's that sigh for?" he asked.

I just shrugged. "I don't know. Probably full from all that spaghetti I ate."

"Yeah. Taehyung made some perfect spaghetti. Very delicious," he said. I nodded. "Hey."

"What?"

"Do you still like Taehyung?"

What a dreadful question.

I paused. "I don't know. I don't feel the same way as before."

"You should tell him that because you're leading him on," he stated. 

I looked at him and he was right. "True," I just said.

"I hope it's soon. Or I wouldn't be able to tell you what I want to tell you," he said.

"Why can't you just tell me now? I mean like, we're alone so there's no one to hear what you're going to tell me," I said.

"Its kind of difficult. I don't know how to put it into words."

"Oh. Well you can always tell me tomorrow. I'll be here until this thing heals," I said while pointing to the cut on my head.

"Yeah that's true. I can wait until tomorrow."

"Jungkook! Time to leave!" Jin yelled.

"Okay! I'm coming!" he yelled out. He smiled and nodded. "I'll come back tomorrow."

"Okay. Bye," I said. 

He got up and exited my room. I sat on my bed for a couple of seconds and then Jungkook came back into my room.

"I can't wait until tomorrow," he said. He rushed to me.

 

 

Not long, his lips were on mine.