Not a bad idea

My Wife is a Genie

"Do you know how many times Ive been sent to the detention room?" Amber said as she pushed the door of her and her sister's office.

"No." Jackie answered, she's busy reading some files and was not in any mood for guessing games. 

"5 times.  And do you know whose fault is it?" Amber continued as she sat on the chair in front of the table.

"No." Jackie unenthusiatically said.

"Yours."

Jackie look at her sister whose nodding her head. "And may I ask what did I do to get you in trouble?"

"You made Krystal go to my school."

"Ohh she really did huh?" Jackie's voice is now full of enthusiasm. 

"Yes. And now she's wondering around school telling everyone she's my wife."

"But she is YOUR wife." Jackie .

"I know. But what's worst was she keeps on pulling me away when a girl tries to talk to me. She even spilled some lunch over a girl whose been hitting on me since the school term started."

"Wow. Sister in law is pretty good for a first timer isnt she?" Jackie laughed. Amber hit her forehead with her palm in disbelief, her sister seems having fun with her situation.

"She used her powers Jackie. She used it. Good thing no one even noticed her do it or else I dunno whats going to happen after. So I took the blame. And it didnt happened just once."

"Uh oh.. Better not make your Genie wife jealous, Ber." Jackie laughed again.

"Youre not helping Jackie."

"But seriously Ber, Krystal seems so attached to you. You wouldnt want her do something seriously bad right?" Amber shook her head. "Then be a good husband and dont look at any other girls when she's around."

"Then stop putting things inside her mind Jackie. Its actually you who told her to keep an eye on me."

"I didnt mean it literally Amber you know that."

"I know but Krystal do whatever we tell her. She believes whatever we tell her. So just please, be careful with your words Jackie."

"Okay. Okay. So where is she?"

"With mom in the car. Oh yeah. I totally forgot why Im here. Mom wants to ask you if you want to come do some shopping before the party tonight."

"Well.." Jackie looked at the clock. "Well we still have three hours so i guess that wont be a problem."

Amber tapped the table. "Great." Amber being the boyish she is, she's not really into shopping at all. She just buy whatever she need and she's done. But her mom isnt like that, thats why she needs Jackie.

"Wait for me in the car, I'll just give last instructions to the crew for tonight."

"Alrighty then." Amber said as she pushed herself up and went out.

 

 

The dinner party is somewhat formal, with suits and tie and dresses. Amber was done buying her suit for tonight and only waiting for her mom, sister and wife to finally pick their dresses. Theyve been inside the dressing room for too long that Amber started feeling irritated.

"Mom arent you done yet? Come on. We still need to go home first and go back to the restaurant. Jackie and I need to go there earlier than you guys, so please hurry up."

"Were done.. Were done." Amber's mom said, then the curtains opened revealing first her mom with a long blue gown, next was her sister wearing a pink knee high dress. Her eyes almost popped out when she saw Krystal wearing a white dress, her curves being emphasized revealing here colarbone and white as porcelaine shoulders. She stood up and walked around Krystal, the hem of the dress was hugging tightly her long slender legs. Krystal fidgetted as she felt Amber's eyes on her. She felt shy as if she's under Amber's observing eyes.

"Wow." Amber muttered under her breath but everyone heard it clearly. Even the saleslady chuckled at Amber's reaction.

"Okay, I guess were really done here seeing how  your husband liked the way you look in that dress Krystal." Amber's mom said making the short haired girl scratched her head, embarrased at her mom's teasing.

 

 

"You look so beautiful tonight Krystal." Amber said as she tucked some strands of hair at the back of her wife's ear.

"You look handsome as well Stoopid." Krystal smiled and fixed Amber's tie. 

"Stop being so mushy you two. Youre taking the spot light you know." Jackie hissed at them.

Looking around, Amber noticed those pair of eyes watching their every move. Amber bowed to them.

"Now, lets go serve some wine to the guest, shall we?"

It was Jackie's idea for them to interact with their customers even in regular days. There were times that they'll serve the food and ask some customer about their service. To her its somehow a strategy and at the same time monitoring purposes. Being close with your customers to attract regulars and at the same time know their points that needs improvement. Jackie's really hands on with their restaurant. And that was what Amber admires in her sister.

"I'll be back soon, okay? Now you go and sit with mom and dad." Krystal nodded and walke towards their table.

"Is that your girlfriend?" An old lady asked Amber when she served her some wine. "My wife madam." was what Amber's answer.

"You suit each other very well."

Amber smiled at the old lady, her heart seems to be fluttered at the simple comment. She thanked her before going to other tables to resume serving wine.

Her eyes landed to the innocent girl sitting in between her mom and her dad..

 

 

 

Maybe its not bad having Krystal around in public..