Wife

My Wife is a Genie

Since Mom and Dad seems to be okay with the fact that Krystal is a magical creature.. and they like the idea as having her as their daughter-in-law, I guess I dont have a choice right? I need to be Krystal's 'husband', not that I dont like it myself but you see, Im still in my  last year in college, I dont know how I'll cope up with my new life having a genie for a wife.. But I cannot argue that I'm the luckiest person on earth right now.. Not only because I own a Genie.. But also because Krystal is someone any person would definitely want as their wife.,For the past days I constantly found myself staring at her.. Admiring her.. Liking her.. Her innocence, her straight forwardness, her cuteness and her imperfectness that i have come to like. With each passing day, I know I am falling for her..

 

 My only problem is..

She doesnt know what love is..

Though I have explained it to her for a hundredth times now..She still doenst understand what love is and how it feels.

 

Im sure she only sees me as her Master.. Someone who freed her and in due time we'll be separated.. 

I researched about Genies the other day and I found out that after granting three wishes, Krystal will be imprisoned again inside her lamp till another Master freed her. She will disappear in my life and the only memory she'll leave me with was the three wishes she'll grant me. 

How sad right?

How tricky that dark magician is, his curse is indeed unbreakabale. No one.. No one can free her even if her Master wished for it.

 

The only wish she can never accede..

 

 

 


 

"Im home..." Announcing my presence as I opened the door. I never really do this before till Krystal came. She was left alone whenever me and Jackie went to school. Dad sometimes at home when he's on graveyard shift but nowadays he's mostly put in morning shieft. Mom doesnt have to wake up early because Krystal's the one incharge with breakfast now, using her powers to make our food.

I once told her that I'd teach her cook but I was always busy with school and my part time job. I'll just teach her when I have free time.

And about my wishes...

Ive already decided what to ask for my 1st wish.. Wealth. My family needs money and I dont want to experience financial problems anymore so on weekend Im going to make my first wish when all of us is at home.

"Stoopid.. Youre here." A heavy weight flew towards me as I took off my shoes.

"Woah Krystal wait..we're going to..Ahh." I manage to held on the door knob with my bag strapped on my arms which I used to support Krystal's body..

 

I felt my heart stopped beating for a second there. My mind suddenly went black and I felt my  throat got dry.

Krystal just kissed me..

Though it was short and light as a feather, it did give me all the feels. I felt the electricity overflowed my body then my knees felt weak and shaky.

"Welcome home Stoopid."

I let my body slid down when she took a step backwards.

"Amber are you okay?? Did I do something bad??"

I shook my head vigorously as she helped me up and walked me to the couch.

"No.. None at all. You were g-great." I stuttered.

She clapped her hands. "yey. I just saw that on tv. That's what wives do when their husbands comes home from work.So I will do that to you everyday cause I am your wife"

 

I let out a nervous laugh. "O-okay."

 

Does she even have a slightish idea what kiss is???

God..

How am Im going to cope up with kisses greeting me every time I come home everyday?