2nd wish

My Wife is a Genie

"Yah..." I hissed as I felt a weight beside me on my bed. "I told you...."

"Stop using magic if I want to be with you." She finished it for me. "But how can I sneak into you like this if I dont use magic Stoopid? Anyways, youve been staring at me like crazy, youre not really reading." She said as she side hugged me and rested her head on my shoulder.

"And so are you." I told her, closing the book in my hand and placed my hand over her waist.

"What were you thinking? You seem happy, you were smiling like an idiot." She said, pulling her head away so she can look at me.  Still cute as ever.. I smiled at her as I patted her head.

"I was just reminiscing how I first met you and how you changed my life with my first wish." I pinched her nose. 

"And what part were you now?"

"After the anniversary party."

"Ohh that.." 

 

 

 

 


It had been already a year since my first wish and weve been living like kings and queen. Through our hard work, together we've managed to help each other with our own businesses. My mom and dad helps in the restaurant when theyre not busy. I help dad in his office and Jackie help mom in the university. 

On the otherhand,  Krystal learned a lot through reading books and still learning more through her experiences and I could say she's getting a hang of things. She barely uses magic now and she doesnt get jealous with other girls when they talk to me cause she knows I only have eyes for her. She still calls me Stoopid and only calls me by my name when she's mad or when were with colleagues just to be formal. Everyone knows she's my wife, some asked how and when I got married and the only story we came up is she's a the daughter of my dad's friend from abroad, were bethrothed since we were babies and Krystal acts as were already married thus calling herself my wife, fortunately they bought it.

Krystal and I goes to dates a lot too.We went to several amusement parks and zoos and she loves it. She's now more exposed to the world and now understands why humans act the way they do and the way they think, or some of it atleast. She's really smart, she comprehends very well and sometimes she used your words against you. She's a troll to and loves to tease me a lot. Mom, dad, Jackie and her always gangs up on me. 

With each passing day, she's becoming more of a human and less than a Genie. She doesnt eat and sleep, but she sits with us in the dining table and goes to bed with me just to stare at me when Im asleep. I dont know if she's still confused about love but I can see she understands the context of the word. Her deep concern for all the living things around her was a proof. Her face shows concern when she saw homeless animals or a withered plant, she'll do anything to help them. She's hurt when someone is hurt or atleast she knows what hurt looks like, she doesnt shed tears, but I know she can feel someone's pain, I noticed it when we watch dramas in tv.

"When are you going to make your second wish?" Krystal asked out of nowhere.

"Right. I still have two wishes. But.. I dont need anything else. Business is good and youre here." I smiled as I told her.

"Cheeseball." She flicked my nose. "But Im sure there's still something else you could use the wish for, right?"

"None that I know of. And besides. I dont want to lose you. I dont want to make wishes anymore." It made her face red. How cute.

"Atleast make a wish. You'll still have one left."

"Why cant I just wish you to be free? Or atleast be human?" I pouted.

"Blame it to that dark magician. Nothing can break my curse. Im stuck being a Genie and Im forever imprisoned in my lamp."

"Well then can I wish to be a Genie too? So I can be with you?" I wiggled my brows.

"And be cursed like me? No way Stoopid."

"But I'll grow old and die while you stay young." And y. I mentally laughed at my own naughty thoughts. "Can you give me immortality then?"

"No."

"What kind of a genie are you? You cant grant wishes like that?"

Krystal slapped my arms. "Yah, how dare you question me? Im not a god. I cant give life to a dead and most of all I cant make someone immortal. Its against our rules as genies."

"Ohh that ."

"Come on Stoopid, be serious."

"I am serious."

 

The door opened and Jackie came in. "Dad wants you to go to his office and attend his meetings. He's sick, mom and I will take him to the hospital." Jackie didnt even wait for my answer as she closed the door behind him.

"Now I know what to wish." 

Krystal's eyes shone and clapped her hands. "Yey."

"Genie. I wish for my family to never get sick. Ever.."

Krystal snapped her fingers and said, "Wish granted." 

The door flew open again and Jackie's head popped out from the small opening.

"Never mind, Dad's not sick anymore." She turned to Krystal. "Thanks sister in law." 

 

 

We have wealth and good health.. I guess there's no need to make another wish..

"Now.. All you need to do is stay beside me. Okay?" Krystal nodded her head, smiled and said, "Okay." before hugging me tight.

 

 

I have no plans to make my third wish.

I dont need it.

I dont want it..

And I wont ask for it..

 

Cause If I will, Im gonna lose Krystal..

 

 

And I dont want that to happen.